Manhunt for "Oathkeeper"

We first noticed Marine Sgt. Charles Dyer, aka "July4Patriot," back in March, when we ran one of the first reports on the "Oath Keepers" bloc of the Tea Party movement -- an organization devoted to recruiting military and police-force veterans into a Patriot-movement belief system predicated on a series of paranoid conspiracy theories, especially the notion that the federal government intends to begin rounding up citizens and putting them in concentration camps.

Dyer played a prominent role in connecting the Oath Keepers to the Tea Party movement, speaking at a July 4 Tea Party rally in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. And he's been involved in organizing militia "maneuvers" in Oklahoma.

'Oath Keepers' Leader Arrested for Child Rape; Cops Find Stolen Grenade Launcher In His House | Crooks and Liars
A lefty whackjob shot Gabrielle Giffords.

A lefty whackjob Shot the late great Ronald Reagan.

Two lefty whackjobs shot at President Ford.

A Marxist Lefty whackjob killed JFK.

What's your fuckin' point, dumbass?

That was then this is now plus none of the above were oath keepers.

When the FBI tried to charge with the trmped up charge he knew they would come after him with anything. What is the best way to get public support? tag a person as a child molester.

Wait a minute.

The FBI was involved in the prosecution of the alleged molestation? I don't think so:

Charles Alan Dyer, 29, of Marlow, has been formally charged with one count of child sexual abuse in Stephens County District Court.

The charges were filed Wednesday by the District Attorney’s office and District Attorney Bret T. Burns. The charge, a felony, noted that the alleged incident took place Jan. 2, and included acts of rape and lewd or indecent acts against a child under the age of 18. The crime is punishable by up to one year in jail or life in prison and a fine up to $10,000.

Dyer was arrested Jan. 12 by the Stephens County Sheriff’s Office on the rape allegations. While deputies were at Dyer’s home on Hope Road in Marlow, they allegedly discovered items of interest in which a search warrant was executed for later.

You need a refresher in how jurisdiction works. The state prosecutes crimes that don't involve interstate trafficking.

Is the FBI involved now? Yes. Why? Because he's an interstate fugitive and that is their jurisdiction.

FBI searching for armed ex-Marine in Austin County - Houston Chronicle

Not really shocking, no is it? Once again, Dyer appears to be out to create a self fulfilling prophecy.

He's a smart boy. I suspect he knew the FBI would be after him when he crossed the Oklahoma line. I am just glad he went away from my direction.

I don't want to be the poor bastard caught in the cross fire when this whack-a-loon decides to make his final stand.

On a side note, could you fucking Oathers keep yourself away from the 99.9999% of us veterans who want nothing to do with you whack jobs?

You know what I love? The coveted "Oath Keeper Tab".

oathkeeper.jpg

It's like a Ranger Tab, but only for pussies who couldn't get a real tab to stick on there. If I were a senior NCO on a base and saw that shit, I'd delight in making the life of a soldier who was out of uniform a living hell.

3% er? What the fuck? Is that like a 1%er in the military?

When the FBI tried to charge with the trmped up charge he knew they would come after him with anything. What is the best way to get public support? tag a person as a child molester.

Wait a minute.

The FBI was involved in the prosecution of the alleged molestation? I don't think so:

Charles Alan Dyer, 29, of Marlow, has been formally charged with one count of child sexual abuse in Stephens County District Court.

The charges were filed Wednesday by the District Attorney’s office and District Attorney Bret T. Burns. The charge, a felony, noted that the alleged incident took place Jan. 2, and included acts of rape and lewd or indecent acts against a child under the age of 18. The crime is punishable by up to one year in jail or life in prison and a fine up to $10,000.

Dyer was arrested Jan. 12 by the Stephens County Sheriff’s Office on the rape allegations. While deputies were at Dyer’s home on Hope Road in Marlow, they allegedly discovered items of interest in which a search warrant was executed for later.

You need a refresher in how jurisdiction works. The state prosecutes crimes that don't involve interstate trafficking.

Is the FBI involved now? Yes. Why? Because he's an interstate fugitive and that is their jurisdiction.

Not really shocking, no is it? Once again, Dyer appears to be out to create a self fulfilling prophecy.

He's a smart boy. I suspect he knew the FBI would be after him when he crossed the Oklahoma line. I am just glad he went away from my direction.

I don't want to be the poor bastard caught in the cross fire when this whack-a-loon decides to make his final stand.

Don't tell me you don't think that had anything to do with the charges? He made a fool of them the first time.

On a side note, could you fucking Oathers keep yourself away from the 99.9999% of us veterans who want nothing to do with you whack jobs?

oathkeeper.jpg

It's like a Ranger Tab, but only for pussies who couldn't get a real tab to stick on there. If I were a senior NCO on a base and saw that shit, I'd delight in making the life of a soldier who was out of uniform a living hell.

sheeple will be the first to fall.

Don't tell me you don't think that had anything to do with the charges? He made a fool of them the first time.

"I don't think that had anything to do with the charges."

The FBI had nothing to do with the original charges of molestation. Unless you want to claim they were involved in trumping up charges, planting evidence, etc.

In which case, it's pointless to debate against a paranoid personality disorder.

It's been covered.

I agree he is innocent until proven guilty. He deserves his day in court before something as egregious as "child molester" is tacked onto him.

Kind of hard to make that claim when he has decided to become a fugitive and had his girlfriend *allegedly* incinerate his house.

Now he's a fugitive. Ironically, he could have been acquitted of the whole molestation thing, but he won't beat his involvement in the arson and being a fugitive.

This whole "blame the government" for being charged with molestation is utter bullshit. As if the federal government gives a fuck about a disgruntled former Marine SGT. Even if the government wanted to pursue malicious prosecution, he's a piker. There are about a thousand other assholes like him out there. So I have my doubts that the federal government conspired with the local prosecutor to trump up charges against him because they just couldn't stand him exercising his 1st amendment rights.

You want to know what the truth is? These guys are pissed off for being sent to fight in stupid ass wars. I don't blame them for that. However, they're pissed at the federal government and they are spoiling for a fight. Some of these guys are completely around the bend now with their hatred of the government for sending them to fight (even though we all volunteered. no one made us do it). Some of these guys have been anticipating a conflict with the government since they joined these militias. That obviously hasn't happened, so like a pot, they continue to boil until they boil over at the slightest provocation. This guy is charged by the State of Oklahoma and he blames the Federal Government? It's bullshit. They want a fight with the federal government.

The highlight of irony is how pissed off this guy was over the DHS report about disgruntled veterans becoming violent anti-government activists (and oh how the talking heads pimped that, easily stirring up the already angry and violent prone that were gullible enough to believe the bullshit Glenn Beck spews to pay for his second home). Guess what? It's starting to become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Not that it matters, because when this guy goes down; and he will go down (either to prison or the morgue), it will all still be the federal government's fault too.

Far be it from the extreme right to think rationally ("Well, he did tell the cops he wanted a stand off and ran with all of his guns into the woods."). No, somehow the government will have planned all of this simply to have taken out some nobody in Oklahoma. And then they are going to get more paranoid.

I am not terribly sympathetic. I am more pissed at my fellow countrymen for their piss poor judgement in allowing the civilian leadership to get away with their military adventurism then some vague ominous shadow conspiracy.

But these, days, I am not even really angry. It is what it is. Some people choose to get bitter and some choose to get better.

Trumped up charge? They found a stolen grenade launcher in his home. Due to legal wrangling it was not admissible as evidence so he was found not guilty.

"I don't think that had anything to do with the charges."

The FBI had nothing to do with the original charges of molestation. Unless you want to claim they were involved in trumping up charges, planting evidence, etc.

In which case, it's pointless to debate against a paranoid personality disorder.

The guy will hang himself on the toilet!

oathkeeper.jpg

sheeple will be the first to fall.

Yeah. I am uber intimidated by someone who has to create their own special tabs and is too chickenshit to stick their unit patch in the right place (lest the SGM find out about them).

That guy looks like a total fobbit. His gear is without dust and he has a PT belt crammed in his high speed special order ammo pouches (anyone who did anything tactical would tell you that those pouches are shit on patrol and only good to make a giant target out of your lower back when you hit the dust. It took me two patrols to figure out mine was a waste of money).

Anyways, enough with bagging on the anonymous three percenter.

For the rest of the people who might actually be dangerous (like Dyer), I won't be the first to go. Why would I confront them. That's what I pay my taxes for.

I'll have no sympathy for them when they get the cold steel. The same goes for you if the shoe fits.

Trumped up charge? They found a stolen grenade launcher in his home. Due to legal wrangling it was not admissible as evidence so he was found not guilty.

The system is the system. If the evidence was inadmissible, then he is innocent of that charge. Though it sounds like he caught a lucky break.

Still trying to figure out how the FBI trumped up the molestation charges.

I hope one of two things happens.

First, Dyer surrenders peacefully and without conflict and get's his day in court (most preferable).

If that doesn't happen, I hope Dyer is taken down quickly by law enforcement without killing any Law Enforcement Agents or innocent civilians. Even if that is the result of an itchy trigger finger by the law. As they say in the movie "Heat".

You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Bigreb is an oathkeeper.
I thought they took oaths to be better people and not keep cutting peoples guts out and such?

I guess it does not work?
No, silly, only Americans he agrees with. The rest are to be gutted for having opinions.

Wait a minute.

Me either...I remember Ruby Ridge.

The system is the system. If the evidence was inadmissible, then he is innocent of that charge. Though it sounds like he caught a lucky break.

Still trying to figure out how the FBI trumped up the molestation charges.

Yep a lucky break for him. But it does not sound trumped up or anything about the stolen grenade launcher.

For which he was charged with posession of stolen property. Not a federal weapons charge. If anyone had it in for him it was the locals.
And they may well know how loco crazy/dangerous he is and wanted him locked up.

Forum List

Back