Zone1 Mandelbrot Sets -- Proof of God?

... Alexander Hamilton tried a death bed conversion to Christianity but we will never know if he was successful ...

He knew, knows, will know - you don't do so. Atheists always seem to think everyone else is a nothing while the own person is everything.

I was by the way extremly impressed from Alexander Hamilton when I read a very short time ago something about him. But does this mean what you say here that he survived the duel against a ¿professional duelist (=murderer)??

Last edited:
I've had many of the same experiences as this fine lady:

No, Milady. It's not too much. I understood every single word. Ever thought about to become a teacher in Germany for english, mathematics and natural science? And, Sabine, do you not know that Einstein had not any chance today any longer? He had no good cards in his time of life but he is not really a physicist in the categories which are used today. In the categories of today he would be only a teacher of physics and mathematics and no one today would take serios what he said. Time and space are relative to the absolute constant lightspeed. This idiot said so in only13 pages without any experiment.

Vielwisserei lehrt nicht Verstand haben.
Heraklit (540-480 BC)
A lot of knowledge does not teach understanding.

Last edited:
Who are "the paradisians"?

the garden of eden - noah, the granted second chance - final judgment ... there are no heavenly desert religions.

the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - was granted a&e, their request for self determination than servitude as equals to the creators of life and the garden by judgement if accomplished and remission to the everlasting.

the events of the 1st century is a repudiation of judaism, liberation theology, self determination is what the paradisians at that time gave their lives for.

you're just arrogant, grumbles - the above has already been spelled out for you.

Who are "the paradisians"?
the garden of eden - noah, the granted second chance - final judgment ... there are no heavenly desert religions.

the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - was granted a&e, their request for self determination than servitude as equals to the creators of life and the garden by judgement if accomplished and remission to the everlasting.

the events of the 1st century is a repudiation of judaism, liberation theology, self determination is what the paradisians at that time gave their lives for.

you're just arrogant, grumbles - the above has already been spelled out for you.
Yes, I am forced to be, because you just arrogantly repeat yourself, time and again, using horrid English.. instead of at least replying first with a "Yes", "No", "I don't know", "Maybe?", "I agree with..", "I disagree with.." (Barbara G, Walker.. Hello!?)

I inquired quoting you saying
"the paradisians"
because, at least when I look it up, paradisian is defined as an adjective, not a noun. Still just scratching my head here.. "WTF?" About time I got serious and took a nap anyway.. zzz..

* hint - eden, garden of paradise those within.
Hint - paradisian - Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Hint - not a noun - still - no matter how much you wish otherwise - and not funny!
I SMH, then that recurring misuse of "than" derails the entire train. Incredible..
Hint - (Barbara G. Walker.. Hello!?)

no matter how much you wish otherwise - and not funny!

that's you grumbles ....

of paradise - paradisian - is a noun.

1712735385771.jpeg

is wiki your bible ... you seem scared.

yes, a&e chose liberation theology, self determination than servitude and denial - the first century events, the repudiation of judaism.

a paradisiacal event.

- english than american is the language of tyrants ... nutz of grumbles.

is wiki your bible ... you seem scared.
No, I offered you a definition basically at random... Have a cow, why doncha!
Okay, let's pretend this is not a U.S. based forum..
Hint - "USMB"
What language would you prefer?
What dictionary?
Great! Now, provide a link backing:
paradisian - is a noun.
Or go fish!

Next,
yes, a&e chose liberation theology, self determination than servitude and denial - the first century events, the repudiation of judaism.

a paradisiacal event.
So you mean they (Adam & Steve) "chose liberation theology," OR, AKA, I.E., "self determination" RATHER "than" (..what the hell ever).
Have you been dropping critical words, THEN getting away with blaming it on others for your entire life?

Earth to Breezewood:
"paradisian" - adjective
"paradisiacal" - correct - same difference - adjective!
"event" - noun!
paradise - noun!

of paradise - paradisian - is a noun.
xxxx paradisian - is a noun ... Or go fish!
Have you been dropping critical words

that's you who have just dropped the critical word - of paradise - they are paradisian, a noun.

to live their own lives, heavenly is their goal and all paradisians.

american may not be for everyone - certainly not the desert they do not know properly the language of religion. nor grumblenutz the same.

that's you who have just dropped the critical word - of paradise - they are paradisian, a noun.
Are you sure you don't keep dropping another word, meaning to say "bird of paradise"? That's a countable noun - plural "birds of paradise"

"of paradise" - two words (phrase)
"of" - one word (preposition)
"paradise" - one word (noun)
"paradisian" - one word (adjective)

Do link to your "proper" "language of religion" dictionary saying otherwise or keep fishing.. way over there.. alone on that cold cement :dunno:

Are you sure you don't keep dropping another word,

yes, certain ....

to live their own lives, heavenly is their goal and all paradisians.

- your zealotry is common, nothing linguistic about your denials.

Thanks for interrupting my topic for so long and repeatedly refusing to support your usual boring word salad. Many happy returns!

I do so look forward to getting back to a secular analysis of these matters..

Thanks for interrupting my topic for so long and repeatedly refusing to support your usual boring word salad. Many happy returns!

I do so look forward to getting back to a secular analysis of these matters..

glad you've learned paradisian is a noun ... despite your paralytic analysis.

Scientists "We Have Never Seen Anything Like This" | Gregg Braden​

1,948,349 views Dec 15, 2019

FOR THE NORMIES - WHAT'S THE SOLUTION​

Forum List

Back