Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

What you don't realize is that most people have at least 2 children.

Go to any school, especially an elementary school, and you will see moms with babies picking up their kids or attending their kids' school functions.

Yes, I already addressed with previously. Take care of your own children. Look, your children are your responsibility, not mine. I'm not obligated to undertake medical procedures, or subject my children to them, because you are paranoid about a miniscule risk that your child might *gasp* get sick. It's not a sterile world. There are germs crawling all over you right this very moment.

Anyone who supports mandatory vaccinations must also support vaginal probe ultrasounds as a prerequisite for abortions. Personally, I oppose both. Your body, your medical choices, your privacy.

You're not being realistic. I told you that babies can't be vaccinated. So how can a person "take care" their child when it can't be vaccinated and your child wasn't vaccinated and your child spreads a deadly disease to that baby and kills it.

You come up with unrealistic statements and it makes whatever you say ignored by intelligent people.

You're NOT taking care of your child if your not vaccinating the child properly. You're putting other people's children and babies at risk for death.

All because you don't believe that we are all in this together. You refuse to realize you're not an island unto yourself. Irresponsible choices you make will kill another person's baby.

If you want to not vaccinate your child, then your child shouldn't be allowed to be around other people. Especially around babies that aren't vaccinated.

Or if your child isn't vaccinated for the chicken pox and gets the disease you've now condemned your child to very painful shingles for the rest of it's life. It could be prevented easily with one simple vaccination.

Or if your child isn't vaccinated and it gets the mumps your child now is very likely to be infertile and never be able to have children. If the child gets the mumps twice, as my cousin did, there's no likely about it. Your child will never be able to reproduce. When we were kids the mumps vaccine was just short term protection. Kids still got the mumps at large rates. The vaccine we know it today didn't come out until after my cousin was older and already had the mumps. Twice.

There are a lot of reasons why it's important to vaccinate your child.

You're the one who wants a sterile world....you have no grounds for calling other people unrealistic.
Get them their shots, stop sterilizing their world, let them play in the dirt, taste what you cook, don't use the dishwasher, and stop being paranoid about washing their hands. TY.

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

if your kid has been vaccinated what threat is that to yours

isnt that the frikkin point of getting vaccinated in the first place

to avoid the threat

As was mentioned earlier in this thread, newborns and people with immune deficiency diseases are placed at risk by people who are not vaccinated. This is also just ONE reason why I'm against illegal immigration. They are a health risk.

newborns

passive immunity check it out

immune deficiency diseases

you have a bad habit of talking in absolutes

there are many types of immune disease

most can like other folks receive vaccines
Horse shit, as most knowing doctors and physicians would politely say. Follow the vaccination guidelines and a child is far more safe.

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

to avoid the threat

As was mentioned earlier in this thread, newborns and people with immune deficiency diseases are placed at risk by people who are not vaccinated. This is also just ONE reason why I'm against illegal immigration. They are a health risk.

newborns

Horse shit, as most knowing doctors and physicians would politely say. Follow the vaccination guidelines and a child is far more safe.

passive immunity

noun, Immunology

immunity resulting from the injection of antibodies or sensitized lymphocytes from another organism or, in infants, from the transfer of antibodies through the placenta or from colostrum.

you sheep should check it out sometime

You tell part of the story only Jon, and you know it.

All folks are far better off following the best advice of the industry, not the outliers.

End of story.

to avoid the threat

newborns

passive immunity

noun, Immunology

immunity resulting from the injection of antibodies or sensitized lymphocytes from another organism or, in infants, from the transfer of antibodies through the placenta or from colostrum.

That is a very short term immunity, and babies have died from communicable diseases.

And we're making sure that all the illegals are vaccinated too, amiright?
I just love the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger reflex of you tards.

Besides, if we did vaccinate illegals, you would whine about them receiving "free medical care"!

Besides, if we did vaccinate illegals, you would whine about them receiving "free medical care"!
And paying for it! Frank is old, just as old as me, and he loves to old man whine.

to avoid the threat

newborns

passive immunity

noun, Immunology

That is a very short term immunity, and babies have died from communicable diseases.

a few it is not that common

infants start on a routine of immunizations

right off the bat

at least mine did

and that was many years ago

We used to have a quarantine period for Immigrants

yeah pretty neat

the leftists all up in arms demanding forced immunizations on one hand

while playing a blind eye to all the illegals waltzing over the border vaccine free

what a bunch of sheep

Immigrants, legal and illegal, are better vaccinated than most Americans. No one has offered anything to document otherwise.

newborns

passive immunity

noun, Immunology

right off the bat

at least mine did

For the first 2 months, baby is vulnerable.

Immigrants, legal and illegal, are better vaccinated than most Americans. No one has offered anything to document otherwise.

Even the CDC has issued warnings regarding illegals and communicable diseases. Not only that, but parasitic diseases are common too.
Among Americans as well, indeed. I think all Americans and immigrants should be IAW the best schedule vaccinated regularly.

Anti vaxxers are liberals. Anti vaxxing is found in pockets where young liberals congregate. Immigrants that are not vaccinated and come from areas where disease is prevalent want to be vaccinated as soon as possible. Even immigrants aren't as stupid as liberals. Liberals take their medical advice from Jim Carrey.

Even the CDC has issued warnings regarding illegals and communicable diseases. Not only that, but parasitic diseases are common too.
Among Americans as well, indeed. I think all Americans and immigrants should be IAW the best schedule vaccinated regularly.

America has eradicated most diseases that still plaque 3rd world countries. In Africa, they have a huge population of people who are frightened of their government (with GOOD reason) and therefore, they will refuse any kind of vaccinations.

Also, I remember reading some horrible stories about rebel soldiers actually cutting off the arms of children right after they received vaccinations.

Anti vaxxers are liberals. Anti vaxxing is found in pockets where young liberals congregate. Immigrants that are not vaccinated and come from areas where disease is prevalent want to be vaccinated as soon as possible. Even immigrants aren't as stupid as liberals. Liberals take their medical advice from Jim Carrey.
uhoh3.gif

newborns

passive immunity

noun, Immunology

right off the bat

at least mine did

For the first 2 months, baby is vulnerable.

And the first year the child is vulnerable to the measles.

The measles shot isn't done until after the child has had it's first birthday.

Forum List

Back