Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

if they enroll in school here yea.....

Do you have proof that they making sure the illegal children are being vaccinated?
if they enroll in school they have to prove their kids are vaccinated like all the others....do you want me to tell you some personal proof it happens here?......unlike you whinny white people kosh,Mexicans are not afraid to vaccinate their kids and want to...

And see how a personal vendetta will trump posting actual proof.

So that would be a NO that you can not back up your claims..
dont you think that if they dont have some papers saying the little brown kids have got their shots that your kind would be raising hell?...there are plenty of people out here kosh from both sides who want those kids vaccinated, so dont worry,im sure they will speak up if they are not complying...me i dont really give a shit,my kid went to school in the 80's and had all his shots....this is the parents of todays battle....

So in other words you do not have any facts to back up claim, but want to make this about your personal vendetta..

Yes we know you never have any real facts to back up your claims, you even loose to the far left drones on this board, the only thing worse than that is being a far left drone.

Do you have any real facts or not?
So in other words you do not have any facts to back up claim
am i wrong?....that people from your party will not bitch if the brown kids are not vaccinated?....
but want to make this about your personal vendetta..
my personal vendetta?....against who?....what the fuck are talking about?...
Yes we know you never have any real facts to back up your claims
gee thats kinda of like ...YOU...
you even loose to the far left drones on this board
you mean like the ones who kick your ass all the time?....like those ones?....or do you mean some other ones?...
and by the way kosh you dont have shit backing up what you are saying yourself so your shit stinks like everyone elses....and unless you live here...why do you even care?...

And we're making sure that all the illegals are vaccinated too, amiright?
I just love the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger reflex of you tards.

Besides, if we did vaccinate illegals, you would whine about them receiving "free medical care"!

We used to have a quarantine period for Immigrants

yeah pretty neat

the leftists all up in arms demanding forced immunizations on one hand

while playing a blind eye to all the illegals waltzing over the border vaccine free

what a bunch of sheep
and the sheep in the other pasture are doing something about that?....

Got any evidence to support your claims yet?
about illegal immigration?....open your eyes koch.....what has your party done about it?...

Do you have proof that they making sure the illegal children are being vaccinated?
if they enroll in school they have to prove their kids are vaccinated like all the others....do you want me to tell you some personal proof it happens here?......unlike you whinny white people kosh,Mexicans are not afraid to vaccinate their kids and want to...

dont you think that if they dont have some papers saying the little brown kids have got their shots that your kind would be raising hell?...there are plenty of people out here kosh from both sides who want those kids vaccinated, so dont worry,im sure they will speak up if they are not complying...me i dont really give a shit,my kid went to school in the 80's and had all his shots....this is the parents of todays battle....

So in other words you do not have any facts to back up claim, but want to make this about your personal vendetta..

Yes we know you never have any real facts to back up your claims, you even loose to the far left drones on this board, the only thing worse than that is being a far left drone.

am i wrong?....that people from your party will not bitch if the brown kids are not vaccinated?....
you mean like the ones who kick your ass all the time?....like those ones?....or do you mean some other ones?...
and by the way kosh you dont have shit backing up what you are saying yourself so your shit stinks like everyone elses....and unless you live here...why do you even care?...

See there are no facts to back up your claims, thus proving you has no basis for your original comments and so you can make your racist comments. Here is a clue we already knew you were a racist..

I just love the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger reflex of you tards.

Besides, if we did vaccinate illegals, you would whine about them receiving "free medical care"!

yeah pretty neat

while playing a blind eye to all the illegals waltzing over the border vaccine free

what a bunch of sheep

about illegal immigration?....open your eyes koch.....what has your party done about it?...

What party is mine? But then again you have no real proof other than your racist rants..

See there are no facts to back up your claims, thus proving you has no basis for your original comments and so you can make your racist comments. Here is a clue we already knew you were a racist..
now im a racist?...were did you get that?....are you sure you are not shootspeeders dumber brother?...and if you are so full of facts how come you have not answered one question i asked about you?....could it be you are just as clueless as you say i am?.....

now im a racist?...were did you get that?....are you sure you are not shootspeeders dumber brother?...and if you are so full of facts how come you have not answered one question i asked about you?....could it be you are just as clueless as you say i am?.....

Yes you are a racist and one that can back up your claims. All you have to as look at your racist remarks, since you were the only one making them..

Got any real facts to back up claims? or do we get another racist rant from you?

yeah pretty neat

what a bunch of sheep

What party is mine? But then again you have no real proof other than your racist rants..
you dont know?....let me give you a clue....its the party you never have anything negative to say about it....and when you get called a "far right drone".....you never say anything refuting that....and i say again koch.....what is your party "the republicans" doing about illegal immigration?.......

yeah pretty neat

what a bunch of sheep

you dont know?....let me give you a clue....its the party you never have anything negative to say about it....and when you get called a "far right drone".....you never say anything refuting that....and i say again koch.....what is your party "the republicans" doing about illegal immigration?.......

Once again you have no proof to back up your stance..

Go figure the racist has not stance for their comments..

And anyone can be against the far left and call people the far left drones that they are even if a racist like you is unwilling to admit it.

So post your facts to back up your claims or prove that you have a personal vendetta because you are a racist..

Yes you are a racist and one that can back up your claims. All you have to as look at your racist remarks, since you were the only one making them..

Got any real facts to back up claims? or do we get another racist rant from you?
so im a racist and you cant back it up?.........is that not what you say i dont do...back things up?....and i did a racist rant?.....and make up your mind dumbass....first you say i dont back things up and then you say i do...."Yes you are a racist and one that can back up your claims".....now you should know why you dont get very many thanks for your posts.....i bet you get a lot of funnies though.....

so im a racist and you cant back it up?.........is that not what you say i dont do...back things up?....and i did a racist rant?.....and make up your mind dumbass....first you say i dont back things up and then you say i do...."Yes you are a racist and one that can back up your claims".....now you should know why you dont get very many thanks for your posts.....i bet you get a lot of funnies though.....

Your posts back up my claims, but hey divert all you want since you make a claim and now can not back it up as you go on your personal vendetta..

You are a racist, you have to deal with it, not me..

Your posts back up my claims, but hey divert all you want since you make a claim and now can not back it up as you go on your personal vendetta..

whatever you say speedokosh.....you 2 guys should start a club....both of you say something,wont back it up,even when asked,both of you say things that never happened.....both of you call people names that have no basis,and once again wont back it up...basically kosh you are part of what is known as ...the bottom rung....

whatever you say speedokosh.....you 2 guys should start a club....both of you say something,wont back it up,even when asked,both of you say things that never happened.....both of you call people names that have no basis,and once again wont back it up...basically kosh you are part of what is known as ...the bottom rung....

Yes! YEs! We know you are a racist!

Now do you have any facts to back up your comments or do we get to endure more of your hatred and racism?

Now do you have any facts to back up your comments or do we get to endure more of your hatred and racism?
who is WE?....how about a name of someone that you "claim" will back you up on that?...or is this just more kosh talk?...

who is WE?....how about a name of someone that you "claim" will back you up on that?...or is this just more kosh talk?...

Yes! YEs! We all know that you are racist!

Now do you have any real facts to back up your claims or will you choose hatred and racism once again?

Now do you have any real facts to back up your claims or will you choose hatred and racism once again?
kosh i was over to your personal page....you have 2 friends,thats pretty pathetic kosh,2 friends here....so dont be so anxious to say "we"....the good news is,you have 2 more friends than dean.....

kosh i was over to your personal page....you have 2 friends,thats pretty pathetic kosh,2 friends here....so dont be so anxious to say "we"....the good news is,you have 2 more friends than dean.....

See how the racist goes on their personal vendetta than post the proof that backs up their comments..

So you see the racist would rather troll than post any facts to support their comments!

And "we" is anyone that can read your racist comments, unless you act like the far left drones on this board and will go back and edit them or delete them..

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

How exactly is your kid in danger if he/she has been vaccinated? If the vaccination works then your kid won't get sick from other kids who didn't get vaccinated. If it doesn't work as advertised then what does it matter anyway?

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

How exactly is your kid in danger if he/she has been vaccinated? If the vaccination works then your kid won't get sick from other kids who didn't get vaccinated. If it doesn't work as advertised then what does it matter anyway?
Because your kind will imperil other kids or adults who can't be vaccinated. So, sure I will fuck with you on this. Your kids have no constitutional right and you have no parental right to imperil the lives of others because you are stupid.

Last edited:

See how the racist goes on their personal vendetta than post the proof that backs up their comments..

So you see the racist would rather troll than post any facts to support their comments!

And "we" is anyone that can read your racist comments, unless you act like the far left drones on this board and will go back and edit them or delete them..
more kosh talk?....you are the only person here that has called me a racist kosh....maybe you should go back to "i"....and all my posts are still here unedited....

more kosh talk?....you are the only person here that has called me a racist kosh....maybe you should go back to "i"....and all my posts are still here unedited....

And yet you posted racist comments! So that makes you a racist and that mean all can see what a true racist you are.

Now do you have any real proof to post to back up your comments or do we still have to endure your hate filled, personal vendetta, and racist comments?

All these racist hate filled posts because I mocked you over a year ago and you can not let go.

So you going to post any facts to back up your original comments are do endure the personal trolling vendetta of you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back