Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

I remember the many threads where the far left drones were making a big deal about the forced vaccinations in 60's, my how they have changed their stance.

Now California side with two southern states that have had that in place for years..

And yes if you are going to go to a public school one should be vaccinated...

And we're making sure that all the illegals are vaccinated too, amiright?
if they enroll in school here yea.....

Do you have proof that they making sure the illegal children are being vaccinated?
if they enroll in school they have to prove their kids are vaccinated like all the others....do you want me to tell you some personal proof it happens here?......unlike you whinny white people kosh,Mexicans are not afraid to vaccinate their kids and want to...

Do you have proof that they making sure the illegal children are being vaccinated?
if they enroll in school they have to prove their kids are vaccinated like all the others....do you want me to tell you some personal proof it happens here?......unlike you whinny white people kosh,Mexicans are not afraid to vaccinate their kids and want to...

And see how a personal vendetta will trump posting actual proof.

So that would be a NO that you can not back up your claims..

It specifically states that NO child will be allowed to attend public school without immunization records.

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

I'm ok with kids being homeschooled if parents don't want to vaccinate.
That lowers the risk to others but is still a terrible idea.

How many years have people been allowed not to vaccinate in this Country?

The rest of us were not paying attention, I guess.

I remember the day at Commonwealth School, all of the elementary kids in our classes lined up and got polio vaccinations. The kids on the steel crutches stared sadly as we filed by.

I remember the day at Commonwealth School, all of the elementary kids in our classes lined up and got polio vaccinations. The kids on the steel crutches stared sadly as we filed by.

My grandfather had polio as a child and missed the entire first grade. Thankfully, he was a survivor and the only problem he was left with was a slight limp.

My grandfather had polio as a child and missed the entire first grade. Thankfully, he was a survivor and the only problem he was left with was a slight limp.

He was most fortunate. I got suspended for more than a week for using a baseball bat in the second grade on two boys for tormenting a girl in steel leg braces and crutches. I did not feel that compelling of a rage again until I was in the Army.

It apparently has developed during the last 25 years.

Why did it change?

Actually it started in the 80s. The reagan years.

One of my sisters didn't vaccinate her child in that time. I remember that she was very happy to find out that all she had to do was sign a paper and her child could go to public school.

When I went to school, the vaccinations were taken out of the hands of the parents and put in the hands of the public schools. Everyone was lined up and everyone was vaccinated. The parents wanted it done that way so that everyone was protected. Those parents were the ones who had to suffer from childhood diseases because there were no vaccinations for the diseases. They all wanted their kids to have a chance to grow up healthy without having to die early or worry about being struck with a disease that left them blind or paralyzed or infertile.

The reason it changed was that vaccinations in public schools were considered "big government."

But the reality was that reagan and the republicans believed it was more important for the rich to get big tax cuts.

I have not thought about it in years. That happened nearly sixty years ago. Mom was going, what were you thinking? Dad wanted to know why I was not swinging for their heads instead of their legs. I told him I wanted them to crawl like the girl. When one of the boys' mothers heard about what I said, she took a switch to her son and nearly put him in the hospital. In retirement, I still carry a collapsible tube in my cargo pants and or a walking cane.

dont you think that if they dont have some papers saying the little brown kids have got their shots that your kind would be raising hell?...there are plenty of people out here kosh from both sides who want those kids vaccinated, so dont worry,im sure they will speak up if they are not complying...me i dont really give a shit,my kid went to school in the 80's and had all his shots....this is the parents of todays battle....

dont you think that if they dont have some papers saying the little brown kids have got their shots that your kind would be raising hell?...there are plenty of people out here kosh from both sides who want those kids vaccinated, so dont worry,im sure they will speak up if they are not complying...me i dont really give a shit,my kid went to school in the 80's and had all his shots....this is the parents of todays battle....

So in other words you do not have any facts to back up claim, but want to make this about your personal vendetta..

Yes we know you never have any real facts to back up your claims, you even loose to the far left drones on this board, the only thing worse than that is being a far left drone.

Do you have any real facts or not?

I just love the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger reflex of you tards.

Besides, if we did vaccinate illegals, you would whine about them receiving "free medical care"!

We used to have a quarantine period for Immigrants

yeah pretty neat

the leftists all up in arms demanding forced immunizations on one hand

while playing a blind eye to all the illegals waltzing over the border vaccine free

what a bunch of sheep
and the sheep in the other pasture are doing something about that?....

I just love the Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger reflex of you tards.

Besides, if we did vaccinate illegals, you would whine about them receiving "free medical care"!

We used to have a quarantine period for Immigrants

yeah pretty neat

the leftists all up in arms demanding forced immunizations on one hand

while playing a blind eye to all the illegals waltzing over the border vaccine free

what a bunch of sheep
and the sheep in the other pasture are doing something about that?....

Got any evidence to support your claims yet?

Forum List

Back