Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

Your trained professional is in the vast minority, Tex. That is the point.
That dose not make her claims any less valid!!
Actually it does. there's this thing called "peer review" which screens out quack opinions. Not that vaccines are without risk or don't have bad reactions in a very few cases.
You need to understand the methodology used by the vaccine pushers, by all honest accounts its junk science. The medical field has been corrupted by big money. Another example is they are still pushing the lipid hypothesis.
Your comments are in defense of junk science.

Welcome back, loser. I hope you negotiated a better pay for posting rate. You must have no self respect to earn money that you don't earn, because you are the badminton, and we are the batters.

Absolutely a brain-dead good decision....why the fuk aren't all states doing this???

Freedom

Okay, are we going to allow guns on planes then? It follows the same logic as letting unvaccinated kids into public schools.
not having guns on planes really helped out during 9-11, imagine how many would have died if there had been guns on those planes.
Everyone.

Now if sky marshals had been on board and the cockpit had a locked, sealed door with pilot instructions of "forget the hostage servers", then much fewer in number would have died.

Now if sky marshals had been on board and the cockpit had a locked, sealed door with pilot instructions of "forget the hostage servers", then much fewer in number would have died.
so, you are saying that IF someone with a gun was on board.........

You want the state to force a medical procedure on people that could kill them?

Answer my questions. Why can’t some get vaccinated? Who decides how much sugar a person can consume, you? Should we mandate physical exercise?
Yes, compromised immune systems, your body and our scientists, and no, but I'd give you a tax break if you did...

You want the state to force a medical procedure on people that could kill them?

Answer my questions. Why can’t some get vaccinated? Who decides how much sugar a person can consume, you? Should we mandate physical exercise?
Yes, compromised immune systems, your body and our scientists, and no, but I'd give you a tax break if you did...
Got it! Force people to risk death or injury for a medical procedure that has never been established to be effective. It would take a double blind study to determine effectiveness and that would be unethical unless we were in Nazi Germany, which some of you would like. Currently they clam a vaccine to be effective if you build antibodies, but that doesn’t mean you will not contract the disease.

The reason we don’t have the viral outbreaks like we used to is better sanitation, hygiene, and nutrition.

Every chart I’ve seen the infection rate on various viruses was falling way before the vaccine was introduced.

How do you tell if a baby has a compromised immune system? Vaccine roulette?

If you want to inject god knows what into you and yours blood stream have at it. DO NOT force it on the rest of us.

Last edited:
Let's look at the risks associated with the Dtap shot, according to the CDC's list of side effects. Keep in mind, this is just one jab on a long list of jabs.

25% of babies get a fever.
25% of babies get redness or swelling
25% of babies get soreness or tenderness
Other mild problems include:
Fussiness (up to about 1 child in 3 (33%)
Tiredness or poor appetite (up to about 1 child in 10)
Vomiting (up to about 1 child in 50)

that's 7 rolls of the dice that essentially gives you odds your baby is going to suffer more than 1 'mild' side effect. I've seen my friend's babies after they come home from the hospital. It doesn't seem mild when you baby is crying, won't nap and won't breastfeed. Doctor's recommend a pain-reliever for these mild symptoms... and the drug remedies begin in infantsy-- further win for the pharmaceutical industry. Big Pharma has a new life-long client.

Moderate Problems (Uncommon)

Seizure (jerking or staring) (about 1 child out of 14,000)
Non-stop crying, for 3 hours or more (up to about 1 child out of 1,000)
High fever, 105 degrees Fahrenheit or higher (about 1 child out of 16,000)
Sometimes the 4th or 5th dose of DTaP vaccine is followed by swelling of the entire arm or leg in which the shot was given, for 1 to 7 days (up to about 1 child in 30).

that's 3 more rolls of the dice at low odds, but those few unlucky babies don't care about odds, twitching around or running a life-threatening fever.

extremely remote side effects include seizure, coma and low consciousness.

Of course, these are just the side effects that are confirmed. Reasonable minds will conclude that some effects exist but are not proven. That's just common sense.

So, that gives you an idea about the math involved. Do with it what you will.

A double blind is not necessary to prove efficacy with vaccines. Because, we know infection rates before and after vaccines created hard immunity and we know what happens in third world countries when vaccines are not available.

A double blind is not necessary to prove efficacy with vaccines. Because, we know infection rates before and after vaccines created hard immunity and we know what happens in third world countries when vaccines are not available.
Again, third world countries don’t have good sanitation, hygiene, or nutrition.

Every chart I’ve seen on the infection rate on various viruses was falling way before the vaccine was introduced according to the raw historical data.

Double blind is the gold standard.

The problem is that a child isn't born vaccinated.

See alot of newborns going to public school?

Yes I do. Or did when my child was in elementary school and middle school.

When a parent goes to pick up a child they usually bring their other child or children. Or when a parent attends a school function for their child. Such as sports etc.

I put this in the post you read and only took one line from.

I don't think I have to repeat myself. It's there in black and white on the page.

I proved you wrong now suck it up and realize that babies are the most at risk to people who aren't vaccinated.

No one has the right to infect and kill a baby.

What you don't realize is that most people have at least 2 children.

Go to any school, especially an elementary school, and you will see moms with babies picking up their kids or attending their kids' school functions.

Yes, I already addressed with previously. Take care of your own children. Look, your children are your responsibility, not mine. I'm not obligated to undertake medical procedures, or subject my children to them, because you are paranoid about a miniscule risk that your child might *gasp* get sick. It's not a sterile world. There are germs crawling all over you right this very moment.

Anyone who supports mandatory vaccinations must also support vaginal probe ultrasounds as a prerequisite for abortions. Personally, I oppose both. Your body, your medical choices, your privacy.

You're not being realistic. I told you that babies can't be vaccinated. So how can a person "take care" their child when it can't be vaccinated and your child wasn't vaccinated and your child spreads a deadly disease to that baby and kills it.

You come up with unrealistic statements and it makes whatever you say ignored by intelligent people.

You're NOT taking care of your child if your not vaccinating the child properly. You're putting other people's children and babies at risk for death.

All because you don't believe that we are all in this together. You refuse to realize you're not an island unto yourself. Irresponsible choices you make will kill another person's baby.

If you want to not vaccinate your child, then your child shouldn't be allowed to be around other people. Especially around babies that aren't vaccinated.

Or if your child isn't vaccinated for the chicken pox and gets the disease you've now condemned your child to very painful shingles for the rest of it's life. It could be prevented easily with one simple vaccination.

Or if your child isn't vaccinated and it gets the mumps your child now is very likely to be infertile and never be able to have children. If the child gets the mumps twice, as my cousin did, there's no likely about it. Your child will never be able to reproduce. When we were kids the mumps vaccine was just short term protection. Kids still got the mumps at large rates. The vaccine we know it today didn't come out until after my cousin was older and already had the mumps. Twice.

There are a lot of reasons why it's important to vaccinate your child.

I think it's stupid not to get vaccinated, however I'm against the idea that the government can force you to do so.

The problem is that a child isn't born vaccinated.

See alot of newborns going to public school?

Yes I do. Or did when my child was in elementary school and middle school.

When a parent goes to pick up a child they usually bring their other child or children. Or when a parent attends a school function for their child. Such as sports etc.

I put this in the post you read and only took one line from.

I don't think I have to repeat myself. It's there in black and white on the page.

I proved you wrong now suck it up and realize that babies are the most at risk to people who aren't vaccinated.

No one has the right to infect and kill a baby.

Are you for abortion? Honest question, just wondering.

I don't know which outbreaks the CDC is studying to come up with that 98% figure.

:lol: Just stop, okay? You've been busted over the head by facts. Don't go making things worse for yourself by ignoring the CDCs own statistical data.

I haven't been "busted by the facts". Things just aren't as simplistic as you describe.

Your bombproof fact (in your estimation) is irrelevant when you consider that hardly anyone in society is peaking with immunity right after their 5th shot. The new acellular vaccine that's given to millenials wears off rapidly.

Furthermore, your 98% is inconsistent with the general theory that the new acellular vaccine is significantly less effective than the old whole-cell vaccine—as described in the WebMD article I linked and dozens of others.

And, I thought perhaps you knew whether the CDC is rating the acellular or the whole-cell vaccine schedule to come up with its 98% figure. Apparently you don't know, so if I want to find out I'll have to do my own research.

Vaccines are proven to save lives and prevent outbreaks of deadly diseases. Are there some risks? Of course, there are risks with EVERY medical procedure. There is a risk for even taking antibiotics!

What you don't realize is that most people have at least 2 children.

Go to any school, especially an elementary school, and you will see moms with babies picking up their kids or attending their kids' school functions.

Yes, I already addressed with previously. Take care of your own children. Look, your children are your responsibility, not mine. I'm not obligated to undertake medical procedures, or subject my children to them, because you are paranoid about a miniscule risk that your child might *gasp* get sick. It's not a sterile world. There are germs crawling all over you right this very moment.

Anyone who supports mandatory vaccinations must also support vaginal probe ultrasounds as a prerequisite for abortions. Personally, I oppose both. Your body, your medical choices, your privacy.

You're not being realistic. I told you that babies can't be vaccinated. So how can a person "take care" their child when it can't be vaccinated and your child wasn't vaccinated and your child spreads a deadly disease to that baby and kills it.

You come up with unrealistic statements and it makes whatever you say ignored by intelligent people.

You're NOT taking care of your child if your not vaccinating the child properly. You're putting other people's children and babies at risk for death.

All because you don't believe that we are all in this together. You refuse to realize you're not an island unto yourself. Irresponsible choices you make will kill another person's baby.

If you want to not vaccinate your child, then your child shouldn't be allowed to be around other people. Especially around babies that aren't vaccinated.

Or if your child isn't vaccinated for the chicken pox and gets the disease you've now condemned your child to very painful shingles for the rest of it's life. It could be prevented easily with one simple vaccination.

Or if your child isn't vaccinated and it gets the mumps your child now is very likely to be infertile and never be able to have children. If the child gets the mumps twice, as my cousin did, there's no likely about it. Your child will never be able to reproduce. When we were kids the mumps vaccine was just short term protection. Kids still got the mumps at large rates. The vaccine we know it today didn't come out until after my cousin was older and already had the mumps. Twice.

There are a lot of reasons why it's important to vaccinate your child.

You're the one who wants a sterile world....you have no grounds for calling other people unrealistic.

I haven't been "busted by the facts". Things just aren't as simplistic as you describe.

Your bombproof fact (in your estimation) is irrelevant when you consider that hardly anyone in society is peaking with immunity right after their 5th shot. The new acellular vaccine that's given to millenials wears off rapidly.

Furthermore, your 98% is inconsistent with the general theory that the new acellular vaccine is significantly less effective than the old whole-cell vaccine—as described in the WebMD article I linked and dozens of others.

And, I thought perhaps you knew whether the CDC is rating the acellular or the whole-cell vaccine schedule to come up with its 98% figure. Apparently you don't know, so if I want to find out I'll have to do my own research.

I'm sorry, you're right. I was wrong. The CDC was wrong. You are right. Let's talk about the valuable information that you have provided: Vaccines don't work for shit anyway.

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

if your kid has been vaccinated what threat is that to yours

isnt that the frikkin point of getting vaccinated in the first place

to avoid the threat

As was mentioned earlier in this thread, newborns and people with immune deficiency diseases are placed at risk by people who are not vaccinated. This is also just ONE reason why I'm against illegal immigration. They are a health risk.

newborns

passive immunity check it out

immune deficiency diseases

you have a bad habit of talking in absolutes

there are many types of immune disease

most can like other folks receive vaccines

Forum List

Back