Manchester Islamist suicide bombings a stark reminder of the Palestinian barbarism Israel confronts

Let's call a spade a spade. There is no difference between ISIS, Al Queda, or Palestinian Hamas and co.

How many times have we seen Palestinian animals do exactly the same in Israel? Suicide bombing a school, mall, restaurant, theatre, nursery, etc. In fact one can argue that the other Islamist terrorist groups learned the art of auicide bombing from the depraved Palestinians. It was the Palestinians that started filling their bomb vests with screws and nails to make them especially deadly, as did the Manchester bomber.

Well, to be honest, the only difference I can see is that the Palestinians are actually being governed by these barbaric terrorist animals.

Calling a spade a spade is one thing...

There is little to no difference between ISIS/ISL, Al Queda, Hamas et al...

Including EVERY Palestinian, EVERY Muslim under the same umbrella is ignorant at best...

Is every Irish person a member/supporter of the IRA?

Clearly not...

So, how about keeping it honest... You are right, yep, I said it, you are right, any and every terrorist organisation is a terrorist organisation... Doesn't make the PEOPLE terrorists!

It's like 'collective punishment'... Unfair and unjust... Punish the terrorists not the people!

If you had posted "Hamas" instead of "Palestinians" then that would be a true and fair reflection...

Not sure what you're blabbering about...I stated the following: "There is no difference between ISIS, Al Queda, or Palestinian Hamas and co."

Suicide bombing is suicide bombing, who cares what the stated "cause" of the perpetrators is? It's evil, barbaric, and those involved in it must be extinguished from the face of the earth. Palestinians of course started this shit a long time ago, but nobody really paid attention, mainly because they were killing Jews, and the Arab / Muslim community and fellow antisemites were and are still running a propaganda campaign justifying this insane medieval barbarism.

I know what you stated AND agreed with you...

You then continued with "Palestinians" rather than "Hamas"... That suggests that every Palestinian is a terrorist, which is clearly NOT the case...

Let's call a spade a spade. There is no difference between ISIS, Al Queda, or Palestinian Hamas and co.

How many times have we seen Palestinian animals do exactly the same in Israel? Suicide bombing a school, mall, restaurant, theatre, nursery, etc. In fact one can argue that the other Islamist terrorist groups learned the art of auicide bombing from the depraved Palestinians. It was the Palestinians that started filling their bomb vests with screws and nails to make them especially deadly, as did the Manchester bomber.

Well, to be honest, the only difference I can see is that the Palestinians are actually being governed by these barbaric terrorist animals.

Including EVERY Palestinian, EVERY Muslim under the same umbrella is ignorant at best...

Clearly not...

So, how about keeping it honest... You are right, yep, I said it, you are right, any and every terrorist organisation is a terrorist organisation... Doesn't make the PEOPLE terrorists!

It's like 'collective punishment'... Unfair and unjust... Punish the terrorists not the people!

If you had posted "Hamas" instead of "Palestinians" then that would be a true and fair reflection...

Not sure what you're blabbering about...I stated the following: "There is no difference between ISIS, Al Queda, or Palestinian Hamas and co."

Suicide bombing is suicide bombing, who cares what the stated "cause" of the perpetrators is? It's evil, barbaric, and those involved in it must be extinguished from the face of the earth. Palestinians of course started this shit a long time ago, but nobody really paid attention, mainly because they were killing Jews, and the Arab / Muslim community and fellow antisemites were and are still running a propaganda campaign justifying this insane medieval barbarism.

You then continued with "Palestinians" rather than "Hamas"... That suggests that every Palestinian is a terrorist, which is clearly NOT the case...
Not call a spade a spade? Hamas isn't some isolated "fringe group" operating without the approval of the people. It is a terrorist organization that governs Gaza, and supposedly they were voted in by the Palestinian people. In fact, they later were voted to rule both Gaza and West Bank, but themPalestinian people's will was not accepted by the PA and Abbas. Abbas wanted to keep stealing more of his people's money so he played as if he was the moderate.

So yes, there is no difference between the actions of those that lead the Palestinians, and their counterparts in ISIS. Actually, when it comes terrorism and barbaric killing of innocents, the Palestinians are far more accomplished.

Last edited:
I really could not believe it when I read thru this thread. Malls, pizzerias, cafes, Passover dinners and school-busses do not matter to fanger. All he could talk about was that there was no completed, successful suicide bombing in an Israeli school (and near the school doesn't count, though the terrorist was trying to get in). You can't make this stuff up!
But Roudy can make stuff up, he claimed there was a suicide bombing of a school in israel, when it was pointed out no such bombing happened, he could have said he was mistaken, but he did not, therefor he is a Liar

Why do these antisemtic Islamo-terrorist ass-kissers whine so much? Is it because they feel sorry for being such losers, or one of the symptoms of their mental illness?

Yes, call a spade a spade.

This thread is bullshit. Beyond trying to label all Palestinians as animals, they had nothing to do with this event. The OP reeks of fake news/ and the never ending jewish lies.

Why do these anti-Muslim jew-terrorist ass-kissers whine so much? Is it because they feel sorry for being such losers, or one of the symptoms of their mental illness?

Last edited:

This thread is bullshit. Beyond trying to label all Palestinians as animals, they had nothing to do with this event. The OP reeks of fake news/ and the never ending jewish lies.

Why do these anti-Muslim jew-terrorist ass-kissers whine so much? Is it because they feel sorry for being such losers, or one of the symptoms of their mental illness?

You are my stalker / plagiarist and mine alone, muhammud.

You are not allowed to plagiarize any posts other than mine.

I will consult with Roudy about possibly selling you to him but until such time as you are released, you are forbidden from plagiarizing posts of others.

Clearly not...

Not call a spade a spade? Hamas isn't some isolated "fringe group" operating without the approval of the people. It is a terrorist organization that governs Gaza, and supposedly they were voted in by the Palestinian people. In fact, they later were voted to rule both Gaza and West Bank, but themPalestinian people's will was not accepted by the PA and Abbas. Abbas wanted to keep stealing more of his people's money so he played as if he was the moderate.

So yes, there is no difference between the actions of those that lead the Palestinians, and their counterparts in ISIS. Actually, when it comes terrorism and barbaric killing of innocents, the Palestinians are far more accomplished.

Pretty screwed up but...

If you want to apply your 'logic'(?) to Israel and the Jews then....

Every Jew is responsible for the illegal settlements, illegal incursions into Gaza, the 'stealing' of land, the illegal occupation of territory....

Thus, following your 'logic'(?) making EVERY Jew a legitimate target for the terrorist organisations you have mentioned!

speaking of losers:

President Trump Suggests to Mahmoud Abbas that Nations Should Stop Rewarding Terror

WHY DOESN'T ISIS EVER ATTACK OR THREATEN ISRAEL?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Clearly not...

Pretty screwed up but...

Every Jew is responsible for the illegal settlements, illegal incursions into Gaza, the 'stealing' of land, the illegal occupation of territory....

Thus, following your 'logic'(?) making EVERY Jew a legitimate target for the terrorist organisations you have mentioned!
Well that's the logic all Islamic terrorists usewhile they target innocents. In this case the barbaric violent bigots be'ieve that Jews should be able to live in land that has been holy to them for 4000 years. And if they do Palestinian Muslim animals have a right to murder them.

On the other hand, you are asking people not to call the terrorist group Hamas "Palestinians" while they were voted by the Palestinians to be their leaders and govern. Talk about screwed up. :cuckoo:

Clearly not...

Pretty screwed up but...

Well that's the logic all Islamic terrorists usewhile they target innocents. In this case the barbaric violent bigots be'ieve that Jews should be able to live in land that has been holy to them for 4000 years. And if they do Palestinian Muslim animals have a right to murder them.

On the other hand, you are asking people not to call the terrorist group Hamas "Palestinians" while they were voted by the Palestinians to be their leaders and govern. Talk about screwed up. :cuckoo:
Well that's the logic all jewish terrorists use while they target innocents. In this case the barbaric violent bigots believe that Muslims should not be able to live in the land that has been holy to them for many centuries. And if they do Israeli jewish animals have a right to murder them.

On the other hand, you are asking people not to call the terrorist group chabad/lubavitch "jews" while they were voted by the israelis to be their leaders and govern. Talk about screwed up. :cuckoo:

Pretty screwed up but...

Well that's the logic all jewish terrorists use while they target innocents. In this case the barbaric violent bigots believe that Muslims should not be able to live in the land that has been holy to them for many centuries. And if they do Israeli jewish animals have a right to murder them.

On the other hand, you are asking people not to call the terrorist group chabad/lubavitch "jews" while they were voted by the israelis to be their leaders and govern. Talk about screwed up. :cuckoo:
Listen to your Koran, dipshit, Saudi Arabia / Mecca is the Muslim holy land, did you forget that your prophet Mohammad said Israel belongs to the Jews?

How can Israel be holy to Muslims when Mohammad himself asked Muslims not to bow to Jerusalem, a city that is holy only to Jews, and instead asked that Muslims should bow to Mecca?

Last edited:

Pretty screwed up but...

Funny stuff.

In most every post, you're left stuttering and mumbling as you're unable to assemble words into coherent sentences. You're left to plagiarize the posts of others.

In Hamas the Palestinian animals are killing the Christians, and burning their Churches. That's real terrorism.

Clearly not...

Pretty screwed up but...

Have never said Hamas are anything BUT a terrorist organisation!

Pretty screwed up but...

Have never said Hamas are anything BUT a terrorist organisation!

So we agree then. Hamas are the leadership that the Palestinians voted for, and the Manchester bombing is a stark reminder of the terrorism that Israelis also face on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back