Manchester Islamist suicide bombings a stark reminder of the Palestinian barbarism Israel confronts

israeli attack on school using banned White Phosphorus bombs
unrwa_school_sequence-05.jpg

Dark and crispy Islamic terrorists.
Jews burn better, and leave no trace of ever having been there

I presume that's one sentence you didn't plagiarize from Juan Cole.
I gave you the chance to back up your claim, you failed, as will israel fail too

No, not if you claim there was a suicide attack on a school, which there never was, will you admit that fact?
The animals have indeed shot rockets and attempted suicide attacks on schools. But they've done shit like this so much, who's counting?
You claimed Suicide attacks on schools, I pointed out there have been none yet,
when have there been "attempted suicide attacks on schools"?
How about you eat some shit?

11 hurt in suicide bomb attack

A suicide bomber today killed himself and injured 11 others in an attack near a school in Jerusalem.
"My car was splattered with pieces of flesh and blood. My daughter was also covered with bits of flesh and blood. We saw the head of the suicide bomber rolling into the courtyard," he said. He added that his daughter was shaken and lightly hurt.

Police quickly covered the bomber's head to keep it out of sight of the horrified children.
16 years ago, "near" a school, still no suicide attacks on schools?
Didn't you read the article? The animal tried to attack the school but suffered from premature detonation. Must have been a jerk off like you. LOL

When your heroes in one or more of the jewish terrorist groups occupying the disputed territories use schools and those grounds to wage war, those places become war targets.

Not strange at all that you condone such acts as jewish terrorists using schools as locations to wage war from.

What a good idea

Not odd at all. You decided to plagiarize my posts just as you plagiarized Juan Cole's blog.

No, not if you claim there was a suicide attack on a school, which there never was, will you admit that fact?
The animals have indeed shot rockets and attempted suicide attacks on schools. But they've done shit like this so much, who's counting?
You claimed Suicide attacks on schools, I pointed out there have been none yet,
when have there been "attempted suicide attacks on schools"?
How about you eat some shit?

11 hurt in suicide bomb attack

A suicide bomber today killed himself and injured 11 others in an attack near a school in Jerusalem.
"My car was splattered with pieces of flesh and blood. My daughter was also covered with bits of flesh and blood. We saw the head of the suicide bomber rolling into the courtyard," he said. He added that his daughter was shaken and lightly hurt.

Police quickly covered the bomber's head to keep it out of sight of the horrified children.
16 years ago, "near" a school, still no suicide attacks on schools?

I guess you're lamenting the fact that Israeli school grounds are secure / guarded in order to keep the Islamic savages from spectacular acts of... Islamic savagery.
He's trying very hard to make a bunch of animals look "nobel". LOL

When your heroes in one or more of the jewish terrorist groups occupying the disputed territories use schools and those grounds to wage war, those places become war targets.

Not strange at all that you condone such acts as jewish terrorists using schools as locations to wage war from.

What a good idea

Not odd at all. You decided to plagiarize my posts just as you plagiarized Juan Cole's blog.
once again, post proof, you cant

What a good idea

once again, post proof, you cant
Many times again, It was done.

I suppose your plagiarized post from just a few posts back you will want an exception for.

Palestinian Attack on Israeli School Bus Thwarted

Two Palestinians brandishing knives who were thwarted in an attempt to board a school bus full of children stabbed a yeshiva student at the bus stop.

The two assailants were shot and critically wounded in the Thursday morning attack in Beit Shemesh, a suburban community located outside of Jerusalem. One died on the way to a Jerusalem hospital.

The men, from a West Bank town near Hebron, were both wearing t-shirts bearing the logo of the Hamas armed wing, Izz ad-Din al-Qassam, according to the Israel Police. The men, who were already known to security services, reportedly had first tried to enter a synagogue located next to the bus stop during morning prayers.

Nice try, still no suicide attack on a school

Not a successful one. That's a tribute to Israeli measures designed to protect its children as opposed to Arabs-Moslems who use their children as devices for mass murder / suicide.

It's just vile that people like you lend support for such behavior.

Nice try, still no suicide attack on a school
School buses don't count, dirtbag?

You would expect a Palestinian terrorist supporter to be this morally bankrupt.

Lets get back to your claim of suicide attacks on schools in israel. it never happened
you would expect an israeli supporter
to be this morally bankrupt.
that he cant admit he made the claim up

Islam is the near second largest religion in the world. Depending on your sources, it's near the same ratio of adherents as Christianity. But compare that to the ratio of conflicts directly related to specific religion, that number shrinks. Down to Islam. Islam is the engine driving these conflicts. Their intolerance and inflexibility is the problem here. They condone attacks on non Muslims, and whatever it takes to attack non Muslims. I would compare Islam to Nazism, but it minimizes Islam. I think Islam is worse.

Lets get back to your claim of suicide attacks on schools in israel. it never happened
you would expect an israeli supporter
to be this morally bankrupt.
that he cant admit he made the claim up
Actually dufus, the topic of this thread is "there is no difference between an ISIS suicide bomber in Manchester, or a Palestinian suicide bomber", and we can clearly see that the ISIS savages are the same as their Palestinian counterparts.

I really could not believe it when I read thru this thread. Malls, pizzerias, cafes, Passover dinners and school-busses do not matter to fanger. All he could talk about was that there was no completed, successful suicide bombing in an Israeli school (and near the school doesn't count, though the terrorist was trying to get in). You can't make this stuff up!

I really could not believe it when I read thru this thread. Malls, pizzerias, cafes, Passover dinners and school-busses do not matter to fanger. All he could talk about was that there was no completed, successful suicide bombing in an Israeli school (and near the school doesn't count, though the terrorist was trying to get in). You can't make this stuff up!
Most of the antisemites who troll this forum exhibit mental illness and deficiencies in some form or another.

Last edited:
OK. Why do we in the west defend Islam when they would destroy the very thing we represent? Freedom of religion and speech? Why is that such a glowing defense ? Are we just being stupid and self defeating?

Forum List

Back