Portrait of a Palestinian Heroin

For shooting missiles on us? who will I blaim if not the Palestinians?? It's THEM who do that.

But thanks for putting all cards on the table. I now fully understand you were lying when you have said you don't agree with their violent tactic. I obviously see now that you do.

so why you were lying earlier?

And why you brought me that video? I told you, I will refuse to hold any empathy toward any Palestinian as long as missiles are falling on my house.

so please don't bring me anymore of those videos. I have responded to you about the previous one, but I will not appriciate anymore of those.

What you do basically here, Is mocking the poor, Mr. Tinmore. It is highly disrespectful.

Israel's occupation and all its predictable violence is up to Israel to stop.

The Palestinians are not to blame for that.

Also, people need to stop using the "occupation" as an excuse.

Tell me, do you agree with the claim that the Palestinian said in court, the one who killed the Fogels? He said it was all the occupation's fault.

apperently, it was the "occupation" who broke into a family's house, the "occupation" stabbed 3 children to death, and the "occupation" shot a tiny baby from point blank.

No Palestinian fault, it's all the "occupation".

The "occupation" shot the children of Toulouse, killed a Mumbai Rabbi, slaughtered a Jewish pregnant woman, and tortured Ilan Halimi to death.

Wouln't you agree?

Occupation is not just a word. For the Palestinians it is their life.

I thought those murders were nasty and uncalled for.

But then again I do not live under occupation. And neither do you.

Israel's occupation and all its predictable violence is up to Israel to stop.

The Palestinians are not to blame for that.

Tell me, do you agree with the claim that the Palestinian said in court, the one who killed the Fogels? He said it was all the occupation's fault.

apperently, it was the "occupation" who broke into a family's house, the "occupation" stabbed 3 children to death, and the "occupation" shot a tiny baby from point blank.

The "occupation" shot the children of Toulouse, killed a Mumbai Rabbi, slaughtered a Jewish pregnant woman, and tortured Ilan Halimi to death.

Wouln't you agree?

Depends who you ask. Many of the Israelis DO believe they live under occupation. The Arab occupation. Most of the lands of Eretz Israel Hashlema are under Arab hands. So it really depends on how you look at it.

"uncalled for"? meaning? they don't serve Islam, or because they were cruel?

Wouln't you agree?

Depends who you ask. Many of the Israelis DO believe they live under occupation. The Arab occupation. Most of the lands of Eretz Israel Hashlema are under Arab hands. So it really depends on how you look at it.

Many of the Israelis DO believe they live under occupation.

Of course that is not true.

I am opposed to all killing. However, if there is an attack on myself, my family, or my country, I will respond. I am a US war veteran.

I am opposed to all killing. However, if there is an attack on myself, my family, or my country, I will respond. I am a US war veteran.

"However, if there is an attack on myself, my family, or my country, I will respond."

That is what we, southerns, call for. For a response. Surely that is not something which is not understabdable?

"However, if there is an attack on myself, my family, or my country, I will respond."

That is what we, southerns, call for. For a response. Surely that is not something which is not understabdable?

If you start looking at the war someplace in the middle you can get that opinion. I like to start at the beginning. That gives me a different perspective.

If you start looking at the war someplace in the middle you can get that opinion. I like to start at the beginning. That gives me a different perspective.

The beginning? You mean Exodus?:lol:

If I remember the movie, didn't the Jews get kicked out of Egypt? So why isn't Israel in Egypt? Just felt like cherry-picking a nicer spot? :D

If I remember the movie, didn't the Jews get kicked out of Egypt? So why isn't Israel in Egypt? Just felt like cherry-picking a nicer spot? :D

you're to kind. Egypt is all YOURS.

Egyptians To Sue 'The Jews' Over 'Stolen' Exodus Gold
Egypt, the enlightened locale for last year's ''Protocols of the Elders of Zion'' television program, is now the source of even more anti-Semitic hatred. According to MEMRI.org, a group of Egyptians living in Switzerland, is planning to sue ''all the Jews of the world'' over gold that was allegedly stolen during the biblical exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
The August 9, 2003 edition of the Egyptian weekly Al-Ahram Al-Arabi featured an interview with Dr. Nabil Hilmi, dean of the faculty of law at the University of Al-Zaqaziq. The following are excerpts from the interview:

Dr. Hilmi: ''. Since the Jews make various demands of the Arabs and the world, and claim rights that they base on historical and religious sources, a group of Egyptians in Switzerland has opened the case of the so-called 'great exodus of the Jews from Pharaonic Egypt.' At that time, they stole from the Pharaonic Egyptians gold, jewelry, cooking utensils, silver ornaments, clothing, and more, leaving Egypt in the middle of the night with all this wealth, which today is priceless.''

Question: ''What will the group of Egyptians in Switzerland do about this issue?''

Hilmi: ''Dr. Gamil Yaken, vice president of the Egyptian community in Switzerland, came to Egypt to collect information. We set up a legal team to prepare the necessary legal confrontation aimed at restoring what the Jews stole a long time ago, to which the statute of limitations cannot possibly apply. Furthermore, [the theft] is based on their holy book, the same source on which they relied when they invaded other peoples.

''The Egyptian Pharaoh was surprised one day to discover thousands of Egyptian women crying under the palace balcony, asking for help and complaining that the Jews stole their clothing and jewels, in the greatest collective fraud history has ever known.
''The theft was not limited to gold alone. The thieves stole everything imaginable. They emptied the Egyptian homes of cooking utensils. One of the women approached Pharaoh, her eyes downcast, and said that her Jewish neighbor who lived in the house on the right of her house had come to her and asked to borrow her gold items, claiming she had been invited to a wedding. The Jewish neighbor took [the items] and promised to return them the next day. A few minutes later, the neighbor to the left knocked on the door and asked to borrow the cooking utensils, because she was having guests for dinner. Using this same deceitful system, they took possession of all the cooking utensils.''

Question: ''It is clear why they stole the gold, but why the cooking utensils?''

Hilmi: ''Taking possession of the gold was understandable. This is clear theft of a host country's resources and treasure, something that fits the morals and character of the Jews. Yet what was not clear to the Egyptian women were the reasons for stealing the cooking utensils, when other things may have been of greater value. However, one of the Egyptian priets said that this had been the Jews' twisted way throughout history; they seek to cause a minor problem connected with the needs of everyday life so as to occupy people with these matters and prevent them from pursuing them to get back the stolen gold...
Egyptians To Sue 'The Jews' Over 'Stolen' Exodus Gold

Sonmeone who didn't would not have wished for the destruction of Israel.

Oh god, that bullshit line.

I'm Jewish (by my mother). Do I hate my people for believing the truth about Israel?

And again, heres the eight men that run almost every single media outlet in the US:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner JEWISH and ZIONIST

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company JEWISH AND ZIONIST

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd JEWISH AND ZIONIST

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and Universal Studios JEWISH AND EXTREME ZIONIST

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc JEWISH AND ZIONIST

Dennis Dammerman, Chairman of General Electric JEWISH AND ZIONIST

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited JEWISH AND EXTREME ZIONIST

Rupert Murdoch, President and CEO of News Corp (Fox) UNKNOWN ANCESTRY AND EXTREME ZIONIST

"Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records, Fox News."

And I haven't even gotten into the print world - Like Sam Newhouse (JEWISH AND ZIONIST) who own dozens of newspapers as well as Vogue, Vanity Fair, New Yorker, Allure, GQ, Random House Publishing (largest publishing company in the the world), Crown Publishing etc...

Do people still want to tell me there's a Palestinian bias in the US? With not a single Palestinian or Arab in a top position in the major American media corporations, nor any money from Palestine nor any financial incentive - tell me HOW there is such a bias????

Last edited:
גon't you say we have no borders? There is no Palestinian borders because there is no Palestine to start with.

But you stick to the meaningless fact.

The point that i'm trying to make, that you refuse to see is that

Palestinians are shooting missiles on Jewish children's heads.
:mad:

Do you get What I'm telling you? it is a WAR CRIME.

You can paint the Palestinians all in pink all you want, but that's fact that you cannot ignore.

Even biased people like yourself should see that logic.

Yes, and Israeli's are killing A LOT more Palestinian children than the other way around. Look up the numbers, Israeli's are killing far more Palestinians, and far far more innocent civilians.

And for someone to say "the Palestinians had no homeland?" So the fact that they have lived there for all written history is not a claim to the land? If you don't think that's a claim, then how the hell do you support Israel just on the basis that they likely inhabited the land back in biblical times??

And to pretend for one second that our US media is bias towards the Palestinians?? They have no money, supporting them provides no financial incentive, special interests, anything.

Again, five of the six main media conglomerates in the US are chaired and primarily run by pro-Israeli Jewish men. Do a quick google search and see for yourself. The sixth is Fox, run by pro-Israeli Rupert Murdoch, who's ancestry is not definitively known.

So don't say the US media is somehow bias towards the Palestinians. That's ridiculous. All media with a preference for objectivity and the protection of human rights shows that the Palestinians have suffered far more than the Israeli's, as you'd expect when you're expelled and made into a second class citizen in your own land.
The US media is basically pro-Palestinian and biased against Israel. Period.
Palestine gets bushels of money from the US. They use it mostly to buy war materials and to line the leaders pockets.
Go into Gaza incognito and judge for yourself. I think you'll change your opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

We could but that would only show that the Jews were immigrants, even invaders, to Palestine from Egypt. It is Israel's standard line that Arabs/Muslims have no rights because they are from Egypt, Jordan, whatever and they should "return" to those places.

During the hundreds of years of the Ottoman Empire, things were rather quiet. Sure some people came and went but there was a core population of Muslims, Christians, and Jews that stayed and put down roots.

These were the normal inhabitants of Palestine when its borders were defined in 1922. They are the ones who have the right to self determination without foreign intervention. They are the ones who have the right to form their own government and create their own state. Foreigners do not have those rights.

Forum List

Back