Portrait of a Palestinian Heroin

If you start looking at the war someplace in the middle you can get that opinion. I like to start at the beginning. That gives me a different perspective.

The beginning? You mean Exodus?:lol:

We could but that would only show that the Jews were immigrants, even invaders, to Palestine from Egypt. It is Israel's standard line that Arabs/Muslims have no rights because they are from Egypt, Jordan, whatever and they should "return" to those places.

During the hundreds of years of the Ottoman Empire, things were rather quiet. Sure some people came and went but there was a core population of Muslims, Christians, and Jews that stayed and put down roots.

These were the normal inhabitants of Palestine when its borders were defined in 1922. They are the ones who have the right to self determination without foreign intervention. They are the ones who have the right to form their own government and create their own state. Foreigners do not have those rights.

In Exodus there was no "Palestine". There were no Arabs either. just Israelities.

Oops. your bad.

We could but that would only show that the Jews were immigrants, even invaders, to Palestine from Egypt. It is Israel's standard line that Arabs/Muslims have no rights because they are from Egypt, Jordan, whatever and they should "return" to those places.

During the hundreds of years of the Ottoman Empire, things were rather quiet. Sure some people came and went but there was a core population of Muslims, Christians, and Jews that stayed and put down roots.

These were the normal inhabitants of Palestine when its borders were defined in 1922. They are the ones who have the right to self determination without foreign intervention. They are the ones who have the right to form their own government and create their own state. Foreigners do not have those rights.

In Exodus there was no "Palestine". There were no Arabs either. just Israelities.

Oops. your bad.
Still, you should all be deported back to your Egyptian homeland.

Oops. your bad.

Egypt is not our homeland. The israelities were called Israelities because of the "ISRAEL" part in our names.

Get it?

Again I say. If you're so obssessed with Egypt, take your family and move there. You have an Egyptian mentallity to start think. You'll feel like home for sure.

Oops. your bad.

Egypt is not our homeland. The israelities were called Israelities because of the "ISRAEL" part in our names.

Get it?

Again I say. If you're so obssessed with Egypt, take your family and move there. You have an Egyptian mentallity to start think. You'll feel like home for sure.

Go back to Mexico you fucking beaner.

Get it?

I have nothing to do in Mexico.

You can have that one too.
:lol:

Get it?

Your "homeland" is in a taco-eating country, you're not even from the ME (my guess is NYC). So when you say "Egypt is not our homeland", I guess you're right, there were never any wetbacks in Egypt.
So your ancient homeland would ultimately be Spain? Portugal?

Your "homeland" is in a taco-eating country, you're not even from the ME (my guess is NYC). So when you say "Egypt is not our homeland", I guess you're right, there were never any wetbacks in Egypt.

Israel.

Bye now!

Oops. your bad.

Sorry, I don't do Israel's name game.

What about the rest if the post?

Israel.

Bye now!

So you can trace your birth mother's family through the Middle East? Didn't think so. Although I'm pretty sure that you could trace her family all through Harlem. :D

Why should I give a crap about her?

You're obssessed with my family roots or something?

That's disturbing. And creepy.

Forum List

Back