Manchester Islamist suicide bombings a stark reminder of the Palestinian barbarism Israel confronts

Let's call a spade a spade. There is no difference between ISIS, Al Queda, or Palestinian Hamas and co.

How many times have we seen Palestinian animals do exactly the same in Israel? Suicide bombing a school, mall, restaurant, theatre, nursery, etc. In fact one can argue that the other Islamist terrorist groups learned the art of auicide bombing from the depraved Palestinians. It was the Palestinians that started filling their bomb vests with screws and nails to make them especially deadly, as did the Manchester bomber.

Well, to be honest, the only difference I can see is that the Palestinians are actually being governed by these barbaric terrorist animals.

Calling a spade a spade is one thing...

There is little to no difference between ISIS/ISL, Al Queda, Hamas et al...

Including EVERY Palestinian, EVERY Muslim under the same umbrella is ignorant at best...

Is every Irish person a member/supporter of the IRA?

Clearly not...

So, how about keeping it honest... You are right, yep, I said it, you are right, any and every terrorist organisation is a terrorist organisation... Doesn't make the PEOPLE terrorists!

It's like 'collective punishment'... Unfair and unjust... Punish the terrorists not the people!

If you had posted "Hamas" instead of "Palestinians" then that would be a true and fair reflection...

Not sure what you're blabbering about...I stated the following: "There is no difference between ISIS, Al Queda, or Palestinian Hamas and co."

Suicide bombing is suicide bombing, who cares what the stated "cause" of the perpetrators is? It's evil, barbaric, and those involved in it must be extinguished from the face of the earth. Palestinians of course started this shit a long time ago, but nobody really paid attention, mainly because they were killing Jews, and the Arab / Muslim community and fellow antisemites were and are still running a propaganda campaign justifying this insane medieval barbarism.

Let's call a spade a spade. There is no difference between ISIS, Al Queda, or Palestinian Hamas and co.

How many times have we seen Palestinian animals do exactly the same in Israel? Suicide bombing a school, mall, restaurant, theatre, nursery, etc. In fact one can argue that the other Islamist terrorist groups learned the art of auicide bombing from the depraved Palestinians. It was the Palestinians that started filling their bomb vests with screws and nails to make them especially deadly, as did the Manchester bomber....

It takes a special breed of bottom feeding pond life to try and score political points by conflating what happened in Manchester with what goes on in occupied Palestine. Just when I thought Rude-ee could not stoop any lower, he finds a new level, lower than the last, to sink into. I'm done with this thread.

Don't forget the 26 Christians killed in Egypt today by Muslim savages!
But when these same killers are Palestinian Islamic animals that are killing totally innocent Jews, somehow, they are justified and portrayed as freedom fighters.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. (TM)

I agree, when was there ever a Suicide bombing a school?
Take your pick, bus bombings, school bombings, restaurant bombings, stabbings, running people over, you name it your Palestinian terrorist animals have done it.

Comprehensive Listing of Terrorism Victims in Israel
There never has been a "Suicide bombing a school", has there?

"Englus" is not your first language?
The words in "quotes" came from your sand jew friend, and No ingris is not his first language, neither is the truth in his vocabulary, there has never been a suicide bombing of an israeli school

I agree, when was there ever a Suicide bombing a school?
Take your pick, bus bombings, school bombings, restaurant bombings, stabbings, running people over, you name it your Palestinian terrorist animals have done it.

Comprehensive Listing of Terrorism Victims in Israel
There never has been a "Suicide bombing a school", has there?

"Englus" is not your first language?
The words in "quotes" came from your sand jew friend, and No ingris is not his first language, neither is the truth in his vocabulary, there has never been a suicide bombing of an israeli school
Aha, so instead of condemning the suicide bombings in malls, school buses, movie theaters, restaurants, etc., stupido took a look at the long list of Palestinian barbarism, and this is his response.

So a suicide bombing Palestinian animal blowing up a pizza restaurant filled with kids doesn't count, eh?

No, not if you claim there was a suicide attack on a school, which there never was, will you admit that fact?
The animals have indeed shot rockets and attempted suicide attacks on schools. But they've done shit like this so much, who's counting?

No, not if you claim there was a suicide attack on a school, which there never was, will you admit that fact?
The animals have indeed shot rockets and attempted suicide attacks on schools. But they've done shit like this so much, who's counting?
You claimed Suicide attacks on schools, I pointed out there have been none yet,
when have there been "attempted suicide attacks on schools"?

israeli attack on school using banned White Phosphorus bombs
unrwa_school_sequence-05.jpg

How about you eat some shit?

11 hurt in suicide bomb attack

A suicide bomber today killed himself and injured 11 others in an attack near a school in Jerusalem.
"My car was splattered with pieces of flesh and blood. My daughter was also covered with bits of flesh and blood. We saw the head of the suicide bomber rolling into the courtyard," he said. He added that his daughter was shaken and lightly hurt.

Police quickly covered the bomber's head to keep it out of sight of the horrified children.

When your heroes in one or more of the Islamic terrorist groups occupying the disputed territories use schools and those grounds to wage war, those places become war targets.

Not strange at all that you condone such acts as Islamic terrorists using schools as locations to wage war from.

Maybe you can cut and paste something from Juan Cole's blog to defend such acts of Islamic terrorism.

What's the difference between this animal and the Manchester animal? Zero. Same warped ideology. They kill innocent li:

13-year old Israeli girl Hallel Yaffa Ariel was stabbed to death in her bed by 19-year old Palestinian Mohammad Tarayreh, who had broken into her home. The attacker was from a nearby village, and climbed the fence into Kiryat Arba before breaking into Ariel's home and locking himself inside, where she was alone. A brigade of local residents, including Ariel's father, realized that the fence had been breached and searched the settlement, eventually finding the attacker who was then killed by security personnel.
What's the difference between this animal and the Manchester animal? Zero. Same warped ideology. They kill innocent little girls like depraved cowards:

13-year old Israeli girl Hallel Yaffa Ariel was stabbed to death in her bed by 19-year old Palestinian Mohammad Tarayreh, who had broken into her home. The attacker was from a nearby village, and climbed the fence into Kiryat Arba before breaking into Ariel's home and locking himself inside, where she was alone. A brigade of local residents, including Ariel's father, realized that the fence had been breached and searched the settlement, eventually finding the attacker who was then killed by security personnel.

A suicide bomber today killed himself and injured 11 others in an attack near a school in Jerusalem.
"My car was splattered with pieces of flesh and blood. My daughter was also covered with bits of flesh and blood. We saw the head of the suicide bomber rolling into the courtyard," he said. He added that his daughter was shaken and lightly hurt.

Police quickly covered the bomber's head to keep it out of sight of the horrified children.
16 years ago, "near" a school, still no suicide attacks on schools?

16 years ago, "near" a school, still no suicide attacks on schools?

I guess you're lamenting the fact that Israeli school grounds are secure / guarded in order to keep the Islamic savages from spectacular acts of... Islamic savagery.

When your heroes in one or more of the jewish terrorist groups occupying the disputed territories use schools and those grounds to wage war, those places become war targets.

Not strange at all that you condone such acts as jewish terrorists using schools as locations to wage war from.

What a good idea

Forum List

Back