Portrait of a Palestinian Heroin

No I don't think it is OK. Israel attacks Palestinians and brings their families to live with them in the battlefield.

The Palestinians do not fire rockets "at Israeli Children." That is just a lie.

It is surely NOT a lie.

You forget that this situation is one which I live every day. Used to live every day. for Months.

So don't tell me it's not true. I still know what I'm living in my own backyard.

You denying it won't change the situation.

Hamas is commiting war crimes against women and children in south. That's the main point which you tend to dismiss.

What you say about bringing families to battlefield; That is exactly what the Palestinians do to US. you can't go against one wrong and ignore the other.

Half truth is a whole lie. human rights work both sides.

The problem is the basic misunderstanding about this war. The Palestinians do no fire rocket into Israel. All of their rockets land inside Palestine's borders.

גon't you say we have no borders? There is no Palestinian borders because there is no Palestine to start with.

But you stick to the meaningless fact.

The point that i'm trying to make, that you refuse to see is that

Palestinians are shooting missiles on Jewish children's heads.
:mad:

Do you get What I'm telling you? it is a WAR CRIME.

You can paint the Palestinians all in pink all you want, but that's fact that you cannot ignore.

Even biased people like yourself should see that logic.

The world recognizes Israel's right to exist and it's borders (not including WB). Your attempt at PC bullshit does not change the fact that the Hamas is shooting at innocent civilians. Quit the crap of grammer, it is pointless, stick to the issue I'm talking about here. If you may.

It is surely NOT a lie.

You forget that this situation is one which I live every day. Used to live every day. for Months.

So don't tell me it's not true. I still know what I'm living in my own backyard.

Hamas is commiting war crimes against women and children in south. That's the main point which you tend to dismiss.

What you say about bringing families to battlefield; That is exactly what the Palestinians do to US. you can't go against one wrong and ignore the other.

The problem is the basic misunderstanding about this war. The Palestinians do no fire rocket into Israel. All of their rockets land inside Palestine's borders.
What are Israelis living inside Palestine for? Kick the critters out but stop firing rockets and mortars at them. That's terrorism, pure and simple.

For Mr. Tinmore, it is not. It's completely legal, he said it himself, that firing rockets is a legal "resistence" to the "occupation" and should not be condemned.

But if a Palestinian is scratched? Wooooow, the Joooooooooooooo should be locked up for life. But the peace loving Hamas should do whatever they feel like.

Sad. Sometimes I think Anti-Zionists have no hearts.

It is surely NOT a lie.

גon't you say we have no borders? There is no Palestinian borders because there is no Palestine to start with.

You can paint the Palestinians all in pink all you want, but that's fact that you cannot ignore.

See, there is the basic misunderstanding that changes the narrative of the conflict.

Israel has never acquired any land and consequently has no international borders. That is the starting point for any discussion on the Issues.

See, there is the basic misunderstanding that changes the narrative of the conflict.

Israel has never acquired any land and consequently has no international borders. That is the starting point for any discussion on the Issues.

You're grasping at straws.

The main issue is the same. The Palestinians shoot missiles at children.

Borders are making this thing legal?

Would you for ONCE, stop going around the point I'm trying to make and answer my freakin' question?

Is it a war crime or not, in your eyes, shooting rockets at unarmed population??!

Would you for ONCE, stop going around the point I'm trying to make and answer my freakin' question?

Is it a war crime or not, in your eyes, shooting rockets at unarmed population??!

No they don't. The Israelis have their families in a war zone that Israel created.

How can you blame the Palestinians for that?

No they don't. The Israelis have their families in a war zone that Israel created.

For shooting missiles on us? who will I blaim if not the Palestinians?? It's THEM who do that.

But thanks for putting all cards on the table. I now fully understand you were lying when you have said you don't agree with their violent tactic. I obviously see now that you do.

so why you were lying earlier?

And why you brought me that video? I told you, I will refuse to hold any empathy toward any Palestinian as long as missiles are falling on my house.

so please don't bring me anymore of those videos. I have responded to you about the previous one, but I will not appriciate anymore of those.

What you do basically here, Is mocking the poor, Mr. Tinmore. It is highly disrespectful.

For shooting missiles on us? who will I blaim if not the Palestinians?? It's THEM who do that.

But thanks for putting all cards on the table. I now fully understand you were lying when you have said you don't agree with their violent tactic. I obviously see now that you do.

And why you brought me that video? I told you, I will refuse to hold any empathy toward any Palestinian as long as missiles are falling on my house.

so please don't bring me anymore of those videos. I have responded to you about the previous one, but I will not appriciate anymore of those.

What you do basically here, Is mocking the poor, Mr. Tinmore. It is highly disrespectful.

Israel's occupation and all its predictable violence is up to Israel to stop.

The Palestinians are not to blame for that.

It's like saying to an older brother to behave and let the smaller sibling do whatever he wants because he's "small" and "weak" while the older is "strong" and "should know better" than let the little brother have it.

Israel needs to take responsibility for its wrong actions.

But the Palestinians need to take responsibility for the terrorism they cause to our families and STOP them. THEY are the ones responsible for the rockets. if Israel is to stop the "agressive" behaviour, the Palestinians need to stop the rockets on innocent people.

It is the only solution.

Stop mocking the poor, Mr. Tinmore.

Also, people need to stop using the "occupation" as an excuse.

Tell me, do you agree with the claim that the Palestinian said in court, the one who killed the Fogels? He said it was all the occupation's fault.

apperently, it was the "occupation" who broke into a family's house, the "occupation" stabbed 3 children to death, and the "occupation" shot a tiny baby from point blank.

No Palestinian fault, it's all the "occupation".

The "occupation" shot the children of Toulouse, killed a Mumbai Rabbi, slaughtered a Jewish pregnant woman, and tortured Ilan Halimi to death.

Wouln't you agree?

Last edited:

It's like saying to an older brother to behave and let the smaller sibling do whatever he wants because he's "small" and "weak" while the older is "strong" and "should know better" than let the little brother have it.

But the Palestinians need to take responsibility for the terrorism they cause to our families and STOP them. THEY are the ones responsible for the rockets. if Israel is to stop the "agressive" behaviour, the Palestinians need to stop the rockets on innocent people.

It is the only solution.

I am not mocking anyone.

It is Israel's occupation. Israel can stop it any time it wants. Nobody else can make that decision for them.

It is the only solution.

I am not mocking anyone.

It is Israel's occupation. Israel can stop it any time it wants. Nobody else can make that decision for them.

Nothing Israel will do will stop the rockets.

It is surely NOT a lie.

Yes, and Israeli's are killing A LOT more Palestinian children than the other way around. Look up the numbers, Israeli's are killing far more Palestinians, and far far more innocent civilians.

And for someone to say "the Palestinians had no homeland?" So the fact that they have lived there for all written history is not a claim to the land? If you don't think that's a claim, then how the hell do you support Israel just on the basis that they likely inhabited the land back in biblical times??

And to pretend for one second that our US media is bias towards the Palestinians?? They have no money, supporting them provides no financial incentive, special interests, anything.

Again, five of the six main media conglomerates in the US are chaired and primarily run by pro-Israeli Jewish men. Do a quick google search and see for yourself. The sixth is Fox, run by pro-Israeli Rupert Murdoch, who's ancestry is not definitively known.

So don't say the US media is somehow bias towards the Palestinians. That's ridiculous. All media with a preference for objectivity and the protection of human rights shows that the Palestinians have suffered far more than the Israeli's, as you'd expect when you're expelled and made into a second class citizen in your own land.

Yes, and Israeli's are killing A LOT more Palestinian children than the other way around. Look up the numbers, Israeli's are killing far more Palestinians, and far far more innocent civilians.

And for someone to say "the Palestinians had no homeland?" So the fact that they have lived there for all written history is not a claim to the land? If you don't think that's a claim, then how the hell do you support Israel just on the basis that they likely inhabited the land back in biblical times??

And to pretend for one second that our US media is bias towards the Palestinians?? They have no money, supporting them provides no financial incentive, special interests, anything.

Again, five of the six main media conglomerates in the US are chaired and primarily run by pro-Israeli Jewish men. Do a quick google search and see for yourself. The sixth is Fox, run by pro-Israeli Rupert Murdoch, who's ancestry is not definitively known.

So don't say the US media is somehow bias towards the Palestinians. That's ridiculous. All media with a preference for objectivity and the protection of human rights shows that the Palestinians have suffered far more than the Israeli's, as you'd expect when you're expelled and made into a second class citizen in your own land.

The difference between Palestinian and Israeli number of casualities is big, and many of those reasons are ones whichi the Palestinians won't like people to know.

Israel has harmed the Arabs inside Gaza, and the WB. no-where I denied that from happening. I have stated a fact, the rockets being fired on south Israel are war crime, and the world keep ignoring that.

That was my main point. Take it or leave it.

But as Muslims always say- "God knows best".

It is the only solution.

I am not mocking anyone.

There would be no rockets without the occupation.

I am not mocking anyone.

You see removing the occupation as the destruction of Israel. There will be no more rockets, there will be no safe place for the Jews in their homeland, either.

We will be left to the mercy of the Gentile, like in the dark ages.

Just say it is THAT what you want, admit you wish for our demise, and lets call it a day.

won't that be easier?

The US media is basically pro-Palestinian and biased against Israel. Period.
Palestine gets bushels of money from the US. They use it mostly to buy war materials and to line the leaders pockets.
Go into Gaza incognito and judge for yourself. I think you'll change your opinion.

You see removing the occupation as the destruction of Israel. There will be no more rockets, there will be no safe place for the Jews in their homeland, either.

Just say it is THAT what you want, admit you wish for our demise, and lets call it a day.

won't that be easier?

It is not the Palestinians fault that the Zionists created their occupation. They have screwed a lot of people including Jews.

won't that be easier?

It is not the Palestinians fault that the Zionists created their occupation. They have screwed a lot of people including Jews.

Israel will not be destroyed, even if you wish very hard.

Leave your hatred of Jews behind, Mr Tinmore.

won't that be easier?

Israel will not be destroyed, even if you wish very hard.

Leave your hatred of Jews behind, Mr Tinmore.

When did I ever say that I hate Jews?

Forum List

Back