Manafort Trial

His accountant testified today

Looking bad for Manafort

Methinks Manafort's goose is cooked ...
Only an asshole would gloat about that.
Only an asshole would be bringing such a case to trial in an attempt to attack the President.

This case has NOTHING to do with Russian Interference that began in 2014, nothing to do with the 2016 election, nothing to do with the President, & nothing to do with non-existent 'illegal Russian Collusion'...

...and the Judge is kicking him in the proverbial junk every time he tries to bring any of that stuff into this case...

THAT is worth celebrating!

Looking bad for Manafort
BWhaaahahahahahahaa

What a load of horse shit... His accountant admitted, in open court, that he knowingly produced false IRS forms without his clients (Manafort) knowledge.. On cross examination the ACCOUNTANT KNEW OF THE ACCOUNTS but failed to report them because they did not want to do the work.

Talk about blowing his own credibility right to shit and exonerating Manafort... His testimony cleared Manafort of 9 of the 11 charges..

Now that they can no longer use wealth as primafacia evidence of guilt and the FOUR times the prosecutors have been admonished to stop their bull shit smear tactics, there isn't much left of the Mueller case against Manafort..

Does this mean Manafort didn't help collude to steal the 2016 election?
By what twist of morons logic would it make sense to say that Manafort is charged with one crime, and therefore I not guilty of any other? Damn you people have worms in your brains.

Your childish insult fails to answer my question.

:cul2:
Well obviously the answer to your stupid question is "no". It is such an obvious answer and stupid question, I did not think you were honestly looking for a response.

Manafort might indeed be guilty as hell on his money activities stemming from 13 years ago to three years ago, but doesn't help the collusion part at all.

I expected a rational mature reply, but TWICE you post insulting drivel and failed to answer the question in some detail. Name calling doesn't answer questions anywhere at any time.

Looking bad for Manafort
BWhaaahahahahahahaa

What a load of horse shit... His accountant admitted, in open court, that he knowingly produced false IRS forms without his clients (Manafort) knowledge.. On cross examination the ACCOUNTANT KNEW OF THE ACCOUNTS but failed to report them because they did not want to do the work.

Talk about blowing his own credibility right to shit and exonerating Manafort... His testimony cleared Manafort of 9 of the 11 charges..

Now that they can no longer use wealth as primafacia evidence of guilt and the FOUR times the prosecutors have been admonished to stop their bull shit smear tactics, there isn't much left of the Mueller case against Manafort..
So his accountant knowingly filed illegal tax returns...?!

Looking bad for Manafort
BWhaaahahahahahahaa

Yep! He did. So much for credibility... flush!

Looking bad for Manafort
BWhaaahahahahahahaa

It would seem the accountant is on the hook for that.

Right ... and I wasn't gloating.

Just the way I feel about the outcome of this trial ... we'll see if I am wrong ... but I think he'll be found guilty of at least something ... cuz at the end of the day Mr. Taxman wants his cut ;)
Of course you were gloating. You were cheering about sending a man to prison for 300 years.

Looking bad for Manafort
BWhaaahahahahahahaa

It would seem the accountant is on the hook for that.
They gave him immunity... He was singing their tune until he was cross examined.

Just the way I feel about the outcome of this trial ... we'll see if I am wrong ... but I think he'll be found guilty of at least something ... cuz at the end of the day Mr. Taxman wants his cut ;)
Of course you were gloating. You were cheering about sending a man to prison for 300 years.
I wasn't. And Trump can pardon him if he chooses too. So, relax there bud.

But don't you agree that at the end of the day (in a country like you US especially) if you raked millions of dollars and didn't pay taxes on it ... - you are in trouble.

But don't you agree that at the end of the day (in a country like you US especially) if you raked millions of dollars and didn't pay taxes on it ... - you are in trouble.
This isn't about Trump, asshole. It's about Mueller destroying a man to get at Trump.

Of course, but no one was ever sentenced to 300 years for not paying his taxes. 1.3 years is the average sentence, if they don't let you off with just a fine.

This whole thing should get tossed.

^ ^ ... Don't call me an asshole ... - You don't know me from adam ... So fuck you.

Ya ... and fuck Mueller! :D

This isn't about Trump, asshole. It's about Mueller destroying a man to get at Trump.

Of course, but no one was ever sentenced to 300 years for not paying his taxes. 1.3 years is the average sentence, if they don't let you off with just a fine.

He is not sentenced to 300 years yet ... and he won't be.

Anyone who gloats that a man should be sentenced to 300 years in prison just so a douchebag prosecutor can bag the President of the United States is an asshole.

He is not sentenced to 300 years yet ... and he won't be.
I know, but you were gloating over the fact that he might be. If you had your way he would be.

^ ^ .... I wasn't gloating ... it's an expression: "his goose is cooked" ... Manafort is fucked ...

And I am not talking about him vs Trump (as I am pro Trump) ... I am talking about him making 64 million dollars (or whatever that amount was) in foreign income (very shady income at that) .. and then hiding it / not paying taxes according to tax law.

He lives in prison now ... and all I am saying is "I wouldn't want to be in his shoes now", regardless of how his trial ends.

Believe you me ... When it's all said and done -- he ain't walking out of that court room like nothing happened.

Forum List

Back