Manafort Sentenced

Manafort’s lost every cent he owned. A pardon is not going to bring that back.

What shocks me is the massive support for criminals that come from the Republican Party. Remember when they used to be the party of Law and order? Now they are the party of Vladimir Putin, sexual assault and crime.
The Corrupt Democratic Party is who registers criminals to Vote, not the Republicans.

A pathetic piece of shit said:
Some more stupid shit that I'll never read
“Just wait. Any day now imagine what New York will do. “

Lol. You are a laughing stock.

Deanturd is just a marxist parrot.

I think once all the wind is out of the sails of these political witch hunts the DNC is on, the tables will turn and Trump will order the AG to start going after these assholes.

I can't wait to see what these leftist pieces of shit do in response.

Last edited:
Maanfort is in prison for life, even after cooperation.
NOPE! FYI-
He DID NOT cooperate! You missed a week's worth of news on him somehow?

He agreed to cooperate, but instead the prosecutors got all lies from him and obstruction of Justice! The prosecutors had to drop their cooperation agreement.

NOPE! FYI-

He agreed to cooperate, but instead the prosecutors got all lies from him and obstruction of Justice! The prosecutors had to drop their cooperation agreement.

Actually, Manafort refused to lie. Mueller wanted him to tell whoppers about his President.

CNN reporting another 3 1/2 years.

Be out November of 2024
Will, what's your take on Manafort's confinement. Lots of folks are saying he will get a plush cell, but it's still prison and regimen and loss of freedom. Do you think it will be a piece of cake for him or will he stop and wait at doors for the rest of his life no matter where he resides, in or out?
semi plush, at best.
Too high profile for less
Do you suppose this kind of sentencing is why the hue and cry for more 'conservative' judges? So white collar crime can continue to slap wrists, even after the recent spate of exposures? I suppose this type has always been hovering in the halls of pols, but this admin seems to have a significantly higher quota of white collars than its predecessors.

Be out November of 2024
Will, what's your take on Manafort's confinement. Lots of folks are saying he will get a plush cell, but it's still prison and regimen and loss of freedom. Do you think it will be a piece of cake for him or will he stop and wait at doors for the rest of his life no matter where he resides, in or out?
semi plush, at best.
Do you suppose this kind of sentencing is why the hue and cry for more 'conservative' judges? So white collar crime can continue to slap wrists, even after the recent spate of exposures? I suppose this type has always been hovering in the halls of pols, but this admin seems to have a significantly higher quota of white collars than its predecessors.

How can you call what happened to Mr. Manafort to be a "slap on the wrist"? 8 years in solitary for a non-violent first time offending senior citizen? Should the senior citizen have received the same treatment as the elderly Jacques De Molay received for offending the deep state of his time?

Being sent to prison is one thing, but this solitary confinement thing is beyond the pale and pretty low even for Mueller. Most guys in the joint like to play spades or other card games with their fellow cons, get prison tattoos and other pastimes that Mueller so cruelly deprived Manafort who is now confined to a wheelchair.

NOPE! FYI-

Actually, Manafort refused to lie. Mueller wanted him to tell whoppers about his President.
Not a Cult.

NOPE! FYI-

actually

you are so full of crap! :lol:

that is not true, and the judge was given tangible evidence showing that what you said is not true, and said so, in court....

Be out November of 2024
semi plush, at best.

Bull, the man wasn't convicted of rape, murder, drug dealing, assault, etc.

White Collar crime, White Collar accomodations.

The judge in question is a political hack, in fact and Obama appointee.
liar!

she was confirmed by all Republicans and Democrats in the Senate confirmation vote.

NO democratic hack would have gotten all, as in ALL Republican Senators to vote for her, silly one!!!

Jackson was confirmed on a recorded 97-0 vote of the U.S. Senate

I'm in a small shock here. I just heard the New York

Be out November of 2024
semi plush, at best.

Right...no blue collar judgements for the rich guy!
Looks like Manafort just got an "Oh, Sh*t!" moment. I just heard the NY DA just dropped another 16 charges on him. Gossip has it the new charges are legit, if a tad snarky (Mortgage fraud?), but the purpose is to make him pardon-proof with a State conviction. Surely his lawyers will have a field day with the double jeopardy plea. Guess we'll need more popcorn. Although it seems kinda cruel to keep this guy dangling.

217E6739-B4C6-4DFB-9DC5-28FB8C061371.jpeg

I'm in a small shock here. I just heard the New York

Be out November of 2024
semi plush, at best.

Right...no blue collar judgements for the rich guy!
Looks like Manafort just got an "Oh, Sh*t!" moment. I just heard the NY DA just dropped another 16 charges on him. Gossip has it the new charges are legit, if a tad snarky (Mortgage fraud?), but the purpose is to make him pardon-proof with a State conviction. Surely his lawyers will have a field day with the double jeopardy plea. Guess we'll need more popcorn. Although it seems kinda cruel to keep this guy dangling.

Mr. Manafort is facing a life term, his real crime was helping Mr. Trump run for President and actually win.

The charges he is being sentenced on were very excusable, until he committed that "crime".

So he's been imprisoned for life and is being tortured with solitary confinement.

The liberals, particularly in the State of New York, have really permanently poisoned the political waters in this country. I listened to the Democrat debates, they are all anxious to have the Trump Family destroyed, impoverished and imprisoned, if not executed, should any of them get in.

This is not a healthy political system at all.

Liberal Kingpin Andrew Johnson wasn't the ideal president. But after the War of Northern Aggression, he pardoned virtually all rebels. Ditto with leftist Jimmy Carter, who exonerated all Draft Dodgers after the Vietnam War. But now, what Trump did- which is just mock their foolishness, the Marxist cabal wants to establish gulags. Even denying conservatives like Sarah Sanders food, in effect trying to starve her to death.

Forum List

Back