Manafort jury is asking judge what if we can't come to consensus

The judge will probably send them back into deliberations for a few more days. Afterwhich, it's a mistrial.
And then what? Mueller has the other trial starting in a few weeks. Will he try it again, do you think?

It depends on if you think it would be easier to make tax fraud and banking charges stick, or foreign lobbying charges stick. Noting there are also money laundering charges in the second trial, but acknowledging that if the lobbying charge sticks, anything the defendant does with any amount of money, would be considered laundering under most circumstances.

Trump Russians now Manafort Taxes

Crime. The word you are looking for is crime.
Wrong. The great witch hunt was initiated over Trump Russia collusion. Bogus from the start as no illegality anyway. When that started, and continues, to go nowhere it morphed into investigation of Trump affiliates Before Trump or they had any involvement at all in Trump seeking the Presidency
That is fact, you have distorted facts into an emotional witch hunt because Hillary lost

LMAO! Turn on Fox News....jury sent judge a note asking what happens if they can't reach consensus.....that crumbling you hear is Mueller's witch hunt collapsing.
The OP leaves out "on one count", so his Trumpster friends won't get depressed.

So it seems they found him guilty on 17 out of 18 charges and somehow the Trump sheep thinks this makes Mueller look bad.

I will never understand the logic of the hyperprtisans

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
it absolutely looks like PM is guilty on tax charges

but it also looks like this is nothing more than a political witch hunt - NOTHING in this trial has ANYTHING to do with the 2016 election, collusion or Trump

unless Obama and Hillary officials start getting indicted, then this thing reeks of a politically motivated strong arm tactict

I agree. This trial had nothing to do with Trump or the 2016 election. One has to wonder why Mueller pursued this instead of the election troubles.

The next trial does - Tick Tock :)

You are assuming there will be another trial. Big assumption there bucko.

Tick Tock. LMAO

The other trial is already scheduled

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LMAO! Turn on Fox News....jury sent judge a note asking what happens if they can't reach consensus.....that crumbling you hear is Mueller's witch hunt collapsing.

For all we know - They have it GUILTY on 17 out of 18 :D

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The jury in the financial fraud trial of Paul Manafort asked the judge on Tuesday for instructions on how to fill out the verdict sheet if they are having trouble reaching consensus on a single one of the 18 counts.

Judge T. S. Ellis III said he would call the jury into the courtroom to reply to its question.

It was not immediately clear if the jury’s question suggested that it had reached a verdict on 17 of the 18 counts of bank and tax fraud brought against Mr. Manafort, a former campaign chairman for President Trump.

The jury’s note to Judge Ellis asked: “If we cannot reach a consensus on a single count, how should we fill out the verdict sheet?” It went on to ask what the issue would “mean for the final verdict?”​

Jury in Paul Manafort Trial Suggests It Is Divided on One of 18 Counts

You could be right. If they can't agree on the eighteenth then its a hung jury.
That's false. Learn law. There doesn’t have to be a consensus on all 18 charges.

Tick Tock. LMAO

I see - A preemptive pardon? Cool, see how that goes for ya eh? Because then, two things are at play:

1. Crooked Paul gets tried in one or more state courts where Donald's pardon is meaningless
2. Crooked Paul must testify when called ABSENT his 5th amendment privilege

Jesus - You ain't the brightest is ya? :)

AS for the brightest?? It sure ain't you.

Clinton pardoned a worse man than Manafort. I'm sure you remember Mark Rich

Bill Clinton pardon controversy - Wikipedia

Oh and here's a run down of those Obama pardoned. Its a shocker.

List of people pardoned or granted clemency by the President of the United States - Wikipedia

Clinton's pardons:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...edia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy

Oh and no one knows how this trial will turn out.

Manafort looks like a babe in the woods compared to those being pardoned by Clinton and Obama. LOL

You really think he cares? This was a political persecution from the get go to GET Trump, It didn't work

You must be so far up Trump's fat ass that you may be wearing Scaramucci's sun-glasses.....

So,according to morons like you, Manafort's TAX FRAUD, BANK FRAUD and trying to sell positions in the Trump administration for a huge loan, is perfectly within your fucking value system????

That means Odious is wearing ladies shades too! :cool:

Scaramucci Wears Women's Sunglasses

Maybe not. Maybe they get him on 5 counts instead of all 18. Even if they get all 18 I don’t see how it has any bearing on the Russia thing. But it would be awesome to see all the ignorant libtards on this bored heads explode if the jury came back hung on all counts.

For all we know - They have it GUILTY on 17 out of 18 :D

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The jury in the financial fraud trial of Paul Manafort asked the judge on Tuesday for instructions on how to fill out the verdict sheet if they are having trouble reaching consensus on a single one of the 18 counts.

Judge T. S. Ellis III said he would call the jury into the courtroom to reply to its question.

It was not immediately clear if the jury’s question suggested that it had reached a verdict on 17 of the 18 counts of bank and tax fraud brought against Mr. Manafort, a former campaign chairman for President Trump.

The jury’s note to Judge Ellis asked: “If we cannot reach a consensus on a single count, how should we fill out the verdict sheet?” It went on to ask what the issue would “mean for the final verdict?”​

Jury in Paul Manafort Trial Suggests It Is Divided on One of 18 Counts

If that was the case they wouldn’t be asking about this. They would just be saying we will throw him one so we can go home

Tick Tock. LMAO

I see - A preemptive pardon? Cool, see how that goes for ya eh? Because then, two things are at play:

1. Crooked Paul gets tried in one or more state courts where Donald's pardon is meaningless
2. Crooked Paul must testify when called ABSENT his 5th amendment privilege

Jesus - You ain't the brightest is ya? :)

AS for the brightest?? It sure ain't you.

Clinton pardoned a worse man than Manafort. I'm sure you remember Mark Rich

Bill Clinton pardon controversy - Wikipedia

Oh and here's a run down of those Obama pardoned. Its a shocker.

List of people pardoned or granted clemency by the President of the United States - Wikipedia

Clinton's pardons:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...edia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy

Oh and no one knows how this trial will turn out.

Manafort looks like a babe in the woods compared to those being pardoned by Clinton and Obama. LOL

Yep - and I let Clinton have it for the Rich pardon - It stunk and will leave a stain on his legacy,
However, it was NOT a preemptive pardon by a man also under investigation potentially for some of the same crimes.
BELIEVE ME - Those go over like an even bigger fart in a spacesuit.

Odium, you are pinning your hopes on a very fragile wish. One question that you interpret in what is your favor will not be very significant. And if consensus cannot be reached, it will be a do-over.

I'm sure glad I'm not on this jury. It is easy to read a newspaper article and make an instant judgement, but when you are in that room, and a person and their family's lives are on the line, careful consideration is necessary no matter how you feel about the defendant. I believe Manafort is crooked as a corkscrew, but I like to think I'd be very careful to adhere to the law of the land if burdened with his judgement. So for my part, I am content to give them all the time and all the questions they need.

Forum List

Back