Manafort jury is asking judge what if we can't come to consensus

Just as easily, he could be looking at walking out a 'free man'. All it takes is 1 juror....Just saying.

Jesus Easus - You SERIOUSLY think 1 juror is gonna find NOT GUILTY on ALL 18 charges? :lol:

Easy. My people killed Jesus. Stop bringing his name up please.

Soooo just to be clear -
"Your people" killed Jesus some 2,000 years ago, but white people are no longer responsible for slavery between 1700 and 1885?
Just wanted to clarify - Thanks

I said my people killed him. I didn't say anything about anything else. Are you drunk?

That's what I've been saying since my first reply to this thread.

Great, then you can stop quoting me (or continue to if you so desire) and we can continue to agree you have nothing to debate with me.

I wasn't debating you.

I was letting you know that it wouldn't be hard to prove manafort was a foreign agent since he told the government he is one.

Your post I originally replied to said if they could prove it. I just pointed out that it won't be hard and why.

LMAO! Turn on Fox News....jury sent judge a note asking what happens if they can't reach consensus.....that crumbling you hear is Mueller's witch hunt collapsing.

Q. A lie ^^^ by omission, how typical is that of a 21st Century Conservative & Fox News.

A. Very typical, and to be expected. Thus, don't trust and verify:

Paul Manafort jury asks about impact of not reaching verdict on one count - CNNPolitics

Paul Manafort jury asks about impact of not reaching verdict on one count - CNNPolitics
and you're going to *verify* with CNN.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahathatssomefunnyassshittheremangbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well, I'm not inclined to post anything from Fox; how about WAPO:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...t-jury-suggests-it-cannot-come-to-a-consensus

or Huffington

It Sure Seems Like A Jury Is About To Convict Paul Manafort At Trial | HuffPost
give me reuters or something like that. these "speculation" sites have got people convinced speculating is news.

I've posted a link to the AP twice in this thread.

You might want to check that out.

The article says he retroactively registered. That he was doing the illegal things around 2012.

Yes what we all think doesn't mean anything.

We will see what the jury decides.

He was very possibly also doing it at the behest of obama State Department. They were trying to bring Ukraine into the Western sphere of Influence. Even trying to get them into NATO.

But, of course, we all know that International Politics is all done in the open and on the up-and-up, right girls??

We LOVE conspiracy theories around here .. Just ask MindWars.
Do Continue!

I know that person is nuts.

I stopped read it's post in the first ridiculous sentence.

Well, they have verdicts on 8 of the counts. The judge will be declaring a mistrial on the remaining. My guess is that they'll have verdicts across the categories, but not every instance. That is benefits the government, because even if the 8 verdicts are acquittals the government will still have the opportunity to retry the entire spectrum.

I wasn't debating you.

I was letting you know that it wouldn't be hard to prove manafort was a foreign agent since he told the government he is one.

Your post I originally replied to said if they could prove it. I just pointed out that it won't be hard and why.

I'm not debating you not debating me, or I am debating the idea you thought I needed to know something I already knew. I know what I posted, and they are still going to have to prove it to the jury. While your opinion on how hard that may be may mean something to you, it doesn't necessarily mean anything to the jury. Thanks for the opportunity to cover the ground we already covered again in case someone else showed up late, or fell asleep during the first time around. :21:

Last edited:
Just as easily, he could be looking at walking out a 'free man'. All it takes is 1 juror....Just saying.

Jesus Easus - You SERIOUSLY think 1 juror is gonna find NOT GUILTY on ALL 18 charges? :lol:

Easy. My people killed Jesus. Stop bringing his name up please.

Soooo just to be clear -
"Your people" killed Jesus some 2,000 years ago, but white people are no longer responsible for slavery between 1700 and 1885?
Just wanted to clarify - Thanks

I said my people killed him. I didn't say anything about anything else. Are you drunk?

You don't make a bit of sense 90% of the time. Is it a bong, a bottle or a combination thereof? :)

Forum List

Back