Vote Chauvanism in Sheep's Clothing: The Left's Version of "Shut Up Dearie & Do As You're Told".

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I have a handful of young people who I'm in regular contact with. I've noticed something funny since the GOP took the momentum away from the crazy train on the far left. These young people who used to exhibit something close to rabies with their blind liberal worship are now showing signs of sobering up. Why? Well, the same mechanism that lured them in is what is chilling their enthusiasm.

Young people are the most prone to group-think of any demographic. And they get bored easily. Maybe it's just me talking to them and getting them to see the light, but I doubt it. Youth aren't big listeners to a lone voice. More likely that they've seen how absurd the far left can go and it's pissed some of them off irreparably. They are talking privately and not so privately about being overlooked; again. Let's examine a liberal woman "still loyal" but the signs of defection are seeping from her words.

A Middle Ground Can Be Found on Some Transgender Issues - NYTimes.com
Transgendered people should have access to locker rooms in schools and public gyms based on the gender they identify with. But unlike with public restrooms, in facilities in which there is the potential for unavoidable public nudity, the precise terms of access may require negotiation and compromise.

For those still in denial that not all women are on board with the escalating patriarchal crazy-train on the left, what this liberal woman is really silently-screaming is "I'm afraid of being sued but I have to speak out and say that if you think I or my daughter are going to be required as a matter of law to disrobe in front of what we all know was, is and always will be male, y'all can fuck off!"

This is why I keep bringing up the men in women's bathroom thing. I know y'all are sick of hearing about it. But it is important also as a topic of female millennial youth and trends in thinking/voting. The LGBT patriarchy misjudged the loyalty of the females old and young in its ranks by essentially violating their rights to control of their bodies. Yes, that's what I said. Young women particularly are notoriously vain and self-conscious. Some are even shy; the wallflower liberal women are for sure. Being forced to never have a private area just for themselves away from males is INTOLERABLE even to the most dripping, brainwashed liberal gal. In private she's thinking..."what if?..." If the Xy-Guard on the far left thinks another roundup of gals is a cake-walk, they may have seriously miscalculated...

The fact that many of these deranged males (trannies) remain sexually attracted to females is just another chunk of rock salt in the wounds.

Some Transgender People Are Not Gay | HuffPost
Many people don’t think this through when a friend or loved one undergoes a transsexual transition. In my case, I was living as a male since birth and was attracted to females, making me considered to be straight. After I concluded my true gender was female, some were truly speechless once it clicked for them that my continued attraction to women meant I was now considered a lesbian.

So how about that liberal ladies? He's so insane that he wants to chop his dick off. It's a warped way (doctor-assisted? ...but you have to sign a waiver saying you know it won't work..lol) of his rejection of rigid male roles foisted on him more than it has anything to do with "identifying female". And, this big strapping dude now insists to share your locker room, showers and powder rooms without your ability to protest. And, with his powerful male friends on the far left, he's going to get that done. If you resist, you'll be just fined, at first. Obviously you can't resist him physically no matter what he's done with his dick because growing up male, his body's musculature and power far-outstrips your own in all but the rarest of cases...For those of you ladies who fall into the 1 in 5 (20%) rape victims, you can just expect PTSD to be a daily part of your pee, powder, shower and change routine in any public venue.

The Far Left's Message To Women: "We men still control you..."

The gay patriarchy of the LGBT cult simply showed its true colors to its female membership. ie: "we are just like conservatives in that we believe women should lay down and take it.... whatever we say goes!" So, women having the same shake on either side of the extreme aisle locations, are in a sort of limbo now as to loyalties. This is particularly true in the middle demographic, but also privately sliding left. Perhaps even far left where many uber-feminists lurk.

Do women let males call the shots to THIS extreme? I mean comparatively, if you really think about it, women being told "there is nowhere safe for you to retreat away from prying male eyes" is almost the same as being told "you don't have a right to do privately with your body as you please because males will always be watching, lording over you". These things are sort of a 2nd cousin by marriage to "you don't have the right to an abortion because men say you can't do with your body as you want without male oversight".

Last edited:
I have a handful of young people who I'm in regular contact with. I've noticed something funny since the GOP took the momentum away from the crazy train on the far left. These young people who used to exhibit something close to rabies with their blind liberal worship are now showing signs of sobering up. Why? Well, the same mechanism that lured them in is what is chilling their enthusiasm.

Young people are the most prone to group-think of any demographic. And they get bored easily. Maybe it's just me talking to them and getting them to see the light, but I doubt it. Youth aren't big listeners to a lone voice. More likely that they've seen how absurd the far left can go and it's pissed some of them off irreparably. They are talking privately and not so privately about being overlooked; again. Let's examine a liberal woman "still loyal" but the signs of defection are seeping from her words.

Transgendered people should have access to locker rooms in schools and public gyms based on the gender they identify with. But unlike with public restrooms, in facilities in which there is the potential for unavoidable public nudity, the precise terms of access may require negotiation and compromise.

For those still in denial that not all women are on board with the escalating patriarchal crazy-train on the left, what this liberal woman is really silently-screaming is "I'm afraid of being sued but I have to speak out and say that if you think I or my daughter are going to be required as a matter of law to disrobe in front of what we all know was, is and always will be male, y'all can fuck off!"

This is why I keep bringing up the men in women's bathroom thing. I know y'all are sick of hearing about it. But it is important also as a topic of female millennial youth and trends in thinking/voting. The LGBT patriarchy misjudged the loyalty of the females old and young in its ranks by essentially violating their rights to control of their bodies. Yes, that's what I said. Young women particularly are notoriously vain and self-conscious. Some are even shy; the wallflower liberal women are for sure. Being forced to never have a private area just for themselves away from males is INTOLERABLE even to the most dripping, brainwashed liberal gal. In private she's thinking..."what if?..." If the Xy-Guard on the far left thinks another roundup of gals is a cake-walk, they may have seriously miscalculated...

The fact that many of these deranged males (trannies) remain sexually attracted to females is just another chunk of rock salt in the wounds.

Many people don’t think this through when a friend or loved one undergoes a transsexual transition. In my case, I was living as a male since birth and was attracted to females, making me considered to be straight. After I concluded my true gender was female, some were truly speechless once it clicked for them that my continued attraction to women meant I was now considered a lesbian.

So how about that liberal ladies? He's so insane that he wants to chop his dick off. It's a warped way (doctor-assisted? ...but you have to sign a waiver saying you know it won't work..lol) of his rejection of rigid male roles foisted on him more than it has anything to do with "identifying female". And, this big strapping dude now insists to share your locker room, showers and powder rooms without your ability to protest. And, with his powerful male friends on the far left, he's going to get that done. If you resist, you'll be just fined, at first. Obviously you can't resist him physically no matter what he's done with his dick because growing up male, his body's musculature and power far-outstrips your own in all but the rarest of cases...For those of you ladies who fall into the 1 in 5 (20%) rape victims, you can just expect PTSD to be a daily part of your pee, powder, shower and change routine in any public venue.

The gay patriarchy of the LGBT cult simply showed its true colors to its female membership. ie: "we are just like conservatives in that we believe women should lay down and take it.... whatever we say goes!" So, women having the same shake on either side of the extreme aisle locations, are in a sort of limbo now as to loyalties. This is particularly true in the middle demographic, but also privately sliding left. Perhaps even far left where many uber-feminists lurk.

Do women let males call the shots to THIS extreme? I mean comparatively, if you really think about it, women being told "there is nowhere safe for you to retreat away from prying male eyes" is almost the same as being told "you don't have a right to do privately with your body as you please because males will always be watching, lording over you". These things are sort of a 2nd cousin by marriage to "you don't have the right to an abortion because men say you can't do with your body as you want without male oversight".

Any once again, you’re completely off the rails.

No one suggested, including the transgendered folk, that they share facilities where women are disrobing. Women’s washrooms have stalks for privacy.

Furthermore, the idea of women refusing to disrobe in front of those who are sexually attracted to women is laughable. Are you playing to bar Lesbians from women’s change rooms, or gays from men’s change rooms?

Are we going to have to prove we’re fully hetero before we allowed to disrobe in a women’s only change room?

It is not common for lesbians to physically over power women into forced sex.

Men handle unwelcome gays in their change rooms just fine.

Yes, men feel confident that they can "hold their own" in an intimate hygiene area confronted with another man sexually attracted to men. Not the same with women in their hygiene areas when they might have to "hold their own" against a genetically more powerful male.

In reality, it's mostly lesbians who are being the most resistant to allowing men into formerly women only spaces. Lesbians are not accepting that a male, with intact male genitalia, sexually attracted exclusively to females, is a woman. Even if he is wearing a dress. Bruce Jenner is a man. No matter what.

Any once again, you’re completely off the rails.

No one suggested, including the transgendered folk, that they share facilities where women are disrobing. Women’s washrooms have stalks for privacy.

Furthermore, the idea of women refusing to disrobe in front of those who are sexually attracted to women is laughable. Are you playing to bar Lesbians from women’s change rooms, or gays from men’s change rooms?

Are we going to have to prove we’re fully hetero before we allowed to disrobe in a women’s only change room?

Really? No one's talking about locker rooms?

Transgender student's use of locker room causes stir at San Diego high school

High School Girls Don’t Want Transgender in Locker Room

Lawsuit: Girls exposed to transgender twerking & grinding in locker room

Bathrooms and Locker Rooms

Transgender Students in High School Locker Rooms - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com

Pick your news source, pick your state. YOU might not be talking about locker rooms, because it doesn't allow you to weasel around the issue, but that doesn't mean NO ONE is talking about locker rooms.

Pick your news source, pick your state. YOU might not be talking about locker rooms, because it doesn't allow you to weasel around the issue, but that doesn't mean NO ONE is talking about locker rooms.
If a man can gain "legal" access to a woman-only restroom, there is no need for further legal action to show they also have immediate access to any and all woman-only facilities. Those include but aren't limited to showers, dorms, locker rooms, saunas, spas and so forth. So any conversation about males in female-only restrooms is also the same conversation about males in female-only showers, dorms, locker rooms, saunas, spas and so forth.

The patriarchy of the LGBT left claims eminent domain in these areas: women's/girls' wishes be damned. "You've come a long way baby!" (NOT).

That’s called “sexual assault” and it’s a felony.

Men handle gays in change rooms by beating the crap out them. That’s called “aggravated assault” and this is also a crime.

Try coming up with ways to deal with these issues that won’t get one attested, sued or thrown in jail.

If a man can gain "legal" access to a woman-only restroom, there is no need for further legal action to show they also have immediate access to any and all woman-only facilities. Those include but aren't limited to showers, dorms, locker rooms, saunas, spas and so forth. So any conversation about males in female-only restrooms is also the same conversation about males in female-only showers, dorms, locker rooms, saunas, spas and so forth.

The patriarchy of the LGBT left claims eminent domain in these areas: women's/girls' wishes be damned. "You've come a long way baby!" (NOT).

Yeah, we've come a long way . . . only to end up back where we started. It might be decorated differently, but it's still the same place.

That’s called “sexual assault” and it’s a felony.

Men handle gays in change rooms by beating the crap out them. That’s called “aggravated assault” and this is also a crime.

Try coming up with ways to deal with these issues that won’t get one attested, sued or thrown in jail.

Oh, please. Men handle gays in the changing room by ignoring them. Spare me this "Going to the men's room is so dangerous!" crap.

I have a way to deal with this issue that won't get anyone arrested, sued, or thrown in jail. How about you go to the room that matches your genitalia, tend to your business, and shut your piehole about things that are going to make other people feel unsafe and uncomfortable?

The only way a dude would know if another guy is gay is if the gay guy is obviously oogling him or hitting on him sexually. So in that instance the gay would be in violation of law re: sexual harassment. And, men defend themselves when harassed a little more vigorously than women.

Even still, this is like comparing apples to oranges when it comes to biologically superior strength males insisting they have a "right" to be in women's-only intimate hygiene areas. It's just not even in the same universe really. It's like saying "well you know, if two tom cats are put together and fight, they'll shake it out" as synonymous with "well if a tom cat and a field mouse are put together and scuffle, the field mouse stands an equal chance of victory".

The only way a dude would know if another guy is gay is if the gay guy is obviously oogling him or hitting on him sexually. So in that instance the gay would be in violation of law re: sexual harassment. And, men defend themselves when harassed a little more vigorously than women.

Even still, this is like comparing apples to oranges when it comes to biologically superior strength males insisting they have a "right" to be in women's-only intimate hygiene areas. It's just not even in the same universe really. It's like saying "well you know, if two tom cats are put together and fight, they'll shake it out" as synonymous with "well if a tom cat and a field mouse are put together and scuffle, the field mouse stands an equal chance of victory".

I think I said this once before: if they were REALLY women, they'd understand how other women feel about this. Even leftist twats understand women being uncomfortable with this, no matter how unwilling they are to admit it out loud for fear their masters will punish them for speaking out of turn.

Last edited:
if they were REALLY women, they'd understand how other women feel about this.

Well they're deranged (and powerfully connected) males so...no...no they wouldn't understand a woman's perspective on intimate violation by a more powerful human gender. Like I said, a male in a woman's bathroom, shower or locker room is like putting a tom cat in with mice. Someone is going to get hurt. Double that if the tomcat has rabies or some other mental condition...

if they were REALLY women, they'd understand how other women feel about this.

Well they're deranged (and powerfully connected) males so...no...no they wouldn't understand a woman's perspective on intimate violation by a more powerful human gender. Like I said, a male in a woman's bathroom, shower or locker room is like putting a tom cat in with mice. Someone is going to get hurt. Double that if the tomcat has rabies or some other mental condition...

Exactly. From my perspective, these pretenders are, under their frilly skirts, just the 21st century version of the oppressive male patriarchy, denigrating women by reducing our femaleness to nothing more than appearance - and that the most extreme stereotype available - and demanding that we think, say, do, and be exactly what they want of us. The only difference is that 50 years ago, the patriarchy wanted us to be their fluffy, submissive housewives; today, the patriarchy wants us to be their compliant, submissive gal pals.

these pretenders are, under their frilly skirts, just the 21st century version of the oppressive male patriarchy, denigrating women by reducing our femaleness to nothing more than appearance - and that the most extreme stereotype available

Yes, they ran from extreme male stereotypes (the reason they're deluded: that they believe they're not male), only to impose extreme female sterotypes and insist all other women play along...as they waltz as men into women's intimate hygiene chambers...still sexually attracted to women....

these pretenders are, under their frilly skirts, just the 21st century version of the oppressive male patriarchy, denigrating women by reducing our femaleness to nothing more than appearance - and that the most extreme stereotype available

Yes, they ran from extreme male stereotypes (the reason they're deluded: that they believe they're not male), only to impose extreme female sterotypes and insist all other women play along...as they waltz as men into women's intimate hygiene chambers...still sexually attracted to women....

Do not even get me started on their insistence that gender is just a bunch of meaningless, stereotypical social constructs and then insist we're supposed to believe they are whichever gender they want to claim. Their evidence that they're the opposite gender? The fact that they feel the urge to conform to those very same "stereotypical social constructs", just for the other side.

It's only assault if the victim is a human being.

Subhuman, mentally-defective, morally-depraved perverts don't count.

If they want the true female experience then let them place skin stretchers under their butts &.thighs for stretch marks. Give them cellulite injections. Make them bleed between their legs five days a month. Then cut their pay by 30%.

If they want the true female experience then let them place skin stretchers under their butts &.thighs for stretch marks. Give them cellulite injections. Make them bleed between their legs five days a month. Then cut their pay by 30%.

That's pretty much the point. There is so much more to being a woman than just wearing dresses and styling your hair and putting on makeup and calling yourself by a fluffy name like Tiffany (ever notice how pretend-women never choose names like Agatha?). In fact, I know quite a few women who don't do any of those things. Real womanhood is a deep and complex and integral thing built from a combination of being biologically constructed as a female destined to become a woman and years spent marinating in the hormones of a female body and experiencing life as someone in a female body.

It is insulting and offensive to have some Johnny-Come-Lately reduce all of that to some shallow, two-dimensional stereotype and say, "I'm just as much a woman as you are." Fuck you, no you aren't, and I don't give a rat's ass if it offends you for me to say that, because you obviously haven't given a single thought to whether or not what you're saying offends ME.

It is an extreme example of identity theft for sure. And highly insulting to normal women everywhere because of as you say, the farcical, mocking nature of the extremes these guys adopt in stereotypes. Like they embody mockery of women.

Forum List

Back