Manafort jury is asking judge what if we can't come to consensus

My view on it...
1). He will walk even if he is guilty because he is wealthy. If he were poor guilty would happen for sure.
2). Real patriots ignore their political leanings in this case and put their patriotism on the backburner. This trial isn't about trump it's about cheating on financial laws others have to follow. Seems like some of you just love manafort. Why i don't know.
Oh???
His last name isn't Clinton, is it?
No, it's Manafort.

LMAO! Turn on Fox News....jury sent judge a note asking what happens if they can't reach consensus.....that crumbling you hear is Mueller's witch hunt collapsing.

For all we know - They have it GUILTY on 17 out of 18 :D

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The jury in the financial fraud trial of Paul Manafort asked the judge on Tuesday for instructions on how to fill out the verdict sheet if they are having trouble reaching consensus on a single one of the 18 counts.

Judge T. S. Ellis III said he would call the jury into the courtroom to reply to its question.

It was not immediately clear if the jury’s question suggested that it had reached a verdict on 17 of the 18 counts of bank and tax fraud brought against Mr. Manafort, a former campaign chairman for President Trump.

The jury’s note to Judge Ellis asked: “If we cannot reach a consensus on a single count, how should we fill out the verdict sheet?” It went on to ask what the issue would “mean for the final verdict?”​

Jury in Paul Manafort Trial Suggests It Is Divided on One of 18 Counts

You could be right. If they can't agree on the eighteenth then its a hung jury.

WRONG Trumptard :rolleyes:

A total hung jury could only occur if they were divided on EVERY ONE of EIGHTEEN charges. Otherwise, you either have a combination of conviction on 17 counts and a hung jury on ONE, Or an acquittal on 17 and hung jury on one.

My money's on the former ;-)

Last edited:
So it seems they found him guilty on 17 out of 18 charges and somehow the Trump sheep thinks this makes Mueller look bad.

I will never understand the logic of the hyperprtisans

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
it absolutely looks like PM is guilty on tax charges

but it also looks like this is nothing more than a political witch hunt - NOTHING in this trial has ANYTHING to do with the 2016 election, collusion or Trump

unless Obama and Hillary officials start getting indicted, then this thing reeks of a politically motivated strong arm tactict

So it seems they found him guilty on 17 out of 18 charges and somehow the Trump sheep thinks this makes Mueller look bad.

but it also looks like this is nothing more than a political witch hunt - NOTHING in this trial has ANYTHING to do with the 2016 election, collusion or Trump

unless Obama and Hillary officials start getting indicted, then this thing reeks of a politically motivated strong arm tactict

I agree. This trial had nothing to do with Trump or the 2016 election. One has to wonder why Mueller pursued this instead of the election troubles.

LMAO! Turn on Fox News....jury sent judge a note asking what happens if they can't reach consensus.....that crumbling you hear is Mueller's witch hunt collapsing.

Wow you got the story only part true. And you twisted it into something it's not. Which is so typical for conservatives.

They're deadlocked one count. The rest they aren't deadlocked.

That doesn't mean that the whole trial is a mistrial.

You're counting chickens before they hatch. Which isn't a very wise thing to do.

Those of us who are mature adults wait for the official result.

You grasp at any flimsy straw. Sad.

Jury in Manafort trial: What if we can't agree on 1 count?

Wow you got the story only part true. And you twisted it into something it's not. Which is so typical for conservatives.

You're counting chickens before they hatch. Which isn't a very wise thing to do.

And aren't you assuming that they have the other seventeen judged??

Big mistake my friend.

My view on it...
1). He will walk even if he is guilty because he is wealthy. If he were poor guilty would happen for sure.
2). Real patriots ignore their political leanings in this case and put their patriotism on the backburner. This trial isn't about trump it's about cheating on financial laws others have to follow. Seems like some of you just love manafort. Why i don't know.

I always enjoyed what he did at the convention moving the Cruz supporters to the back

Big mistake my friend.

No cupcake - that is not my assumption. It is however based on the evidence, my suspicion.

Just after 11:00 am, the jury submitted a note to Judge T.S. Ellis asking what happens if they can't reach consensus on one of the 18 counts against Manafort, and what would that mean for the final verdict. Judge Ellis confirmed that it would be a partial verdict, CBS News' Paula Reid reports.

Reid adds that the jury can have a combination of convictions, hung juries and acquittals.

I agree. This trial had nothing to do with Trump or the 2016 election. One has to wonder why Mueller pursued this instead of the election troubles.

The next trial does - Tick Tock :)

Big mistake my friend.

No cupcake - that is not my assumption. It is however based on the evidence, my suspicion.

Just after 11:00 am, the jury submitted a note to Judge T.S. Ellis asking what happens if they can't reach consensus on one of the 18 counts against Manafort, and what would that mean for the final verdict. Judge Ellis confirmed that it would be a partial verdict, CBS News' Paula Reid reports.

Reid adds that the jury can have a combination of convictions, hung juries and acquittals.

Well it doesn't say that they have the other seventeen already done either. Just that they have one they are having a problem with.

How do you know this one isn't the in the middle of the pack??

I sure don't.

Big mistake my friend.

No I'm not.

I clearly said they aren't deadlocked on 17 counts. Nothing more.

It's you and your dishonesty that twisted what I said into something that it's not.

Pointing out the truth isn't assuming anything.

The person I replied to and you are doing the assuming.

Not me.

The next trial does - Tick Tock :)

You are assuming there will be another trial. Big assumption there bucko.

Tick Tock. LMAO

Trump was on the news last night about this.. there is little doubt he'll pardon Manafort if he's found guilty

we really do not know what the question means at the moment - hung jury on the major count (or counts) was always likely, as this trial is an obvious political hit job

does it look like PM is guilty on tax charges?

yes, but this prosecution is overkill

an audit would have made more sense

On a single charge, among the 18 total. Then again, Nazi scum aren't known for paying attention to the full picture.

You really think he cares? This was a political persecution from the get go to GET Trump, It didn't work

You must be so far up Trump's fat ass that you may be wearing Scaramucci's sun-glasses.....

So, according to morons like you, Manafort's TAX FRAUD, BANK FRAUD and trying to sell positions in the Trump administration for a huge loan, is perfectly within your fucking value system????

Last edited:
Trump Russians now Manafort Taxes
If that ain’t a witch hunt then there never has been one

You are assuming there will be another trial. Big assumption there bucko.

Tick Tock. LMAO

I see - A preemptive pardon? Cool, see how that goes for ya eh? Because then, three things are at play:

1. Crooked Paul gets tried in one or more state courts where Donald's pardon is meaningless
2. Crooked Paul must testify when called ABSENT his 5th amendment privilege
3. MASSIVE political backlash

Jesus - You ain't the brightest is ya? :)

Forum List

Back