Manafort jury is asking judge what if we can't come to consensus

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
LMAO! Turn on Fox News....jury sent judge a note asking what happens if they can't reach consensus.....that crumbling you hear is Mueller's witch hunt collapsing.

LMAO! Turn on Fox News....jury sent judge a note asking what happens if they can't reach consensus.....that crumbling you hear is Mueller's witch hunt collapsing.

Ruh Roh Shaggy............. If you have Ben Shapiro's "Liberal Tears Tumbler," you might want to get ready, it might be over flowing with left wing tears........

Some are claiming its one charge....its CNN so take with grain of salt. I think he is found guilty on MOST charges,will be given life since this is a political persecution and then immediately granted a pardon by President Trump just to show these clowns in the Mueller witch hunt who is REALLY in charge in America.

Some are claiming its one charge....its CNN so take with grain of salt. I think he is found guilty on MOST charges,will be given life since this is a political persecution and then immediately granted a pardon by President Trump just to show these clowns in the Mueller witch hunt who is REALLY in charge in America.
That'd be a great way for Trump to look guilty.

How so ? Pardon on charges unrelated to the President.

The judge will probably send them back into deliberations for a few more days. Afterwhich, it's a mistrial.
And then what? Mueller has the other trial starting in a few weeks. Will he try it again, do you think?

How so ? Pardon on charges unrelated to the President.
You don't think pardoning Manafort wouldn't make it look like Trump is guilty? It'd make it look like Trump is taking care of those who kiss his ring.

You really think he cares? This was a political persecution from the get go to GET Trump, It didn't work. Manafort was USED by the Mueller witch hunt to try and bring down a duly elected President of the USA and deserves a pardon or his sentence reduced to house arrest,restitution and probation.

Just saw it on the news.

The jury is hung up on one of the counts. The judge told them to head back in and try to resolve it.

I can see a hung jury on this trial.

yep. manafort had his day in court. if he loses, he loses. let it go.

My view on it...
1). He will walk even if he is guilty because he is wealthy. If he were poor guilty would happen for sure.
2). Real patriots ignore their political leanings in this case and put their patriotism on the backburner. This trial isn't about trump it's about cheating on financial laws others have to follow. Seems like some of you just love manafort. Why i don't know.

For all we know - They have it GUILTY on 17 out of 18 :D

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The jury in the financial fraud trial of Paul Manafort asked the judge on Tuesday for instructions on how to fill out the verdict sheet if they are having trouble reaching consensus on a single one of the 18 counts.

Judge T. S. Ellis III said he would call the jury into the courtroom to reply to its question.

It was not immediately clear if the jury’s question suggested that it had reached a verdict on 17 of the 18 counts of bank and tax fraud brought against Mr. Manafort, a former campaign chairman for President Trump.

The jury’s note to Judge Ellis asked: “If we cannot reach a consensus on a single count, how should we fill out the verdict sheet?” It went on to ask what the issue would “mean for the final verdict?”​

Jury in Paul Manafort Trial Suggests It Is Divided on One of 18 Counts

My view on it...
1). He will walk even if he is guilty because he is wealthy. If he were poor guilty would happen for sure.
2). Real patriots ignore their political leanings in this case and put their patriotism on the backburner. This trial isn't about trump it's about cheating on financial laws others have to follow. Seems like some of you just love manafort. Why i don't know.

Nah. No one loves Manaforte. And no. He won't walk. If he's convicted he will go to jail just like anyone else.

As for the righties. They are against Mueller, Manaforte is just a means to an end.

For all we know - They have it GUILTY on 17 out of 18 :D

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The jury in the financial fraud trial of Paul Manafort asked the judge on Tuesday for instructions on how to fill out the verdict sheet if they are having trouble reaching consensus on a single one of the 18 counts.

Judge T. S. Ellis III said he would call the jury into the courtroom to reply to its question.

It was not immediately clear if the jury’s question suggested that it had reached a verdict on 17 of the 18 counts of bank and tax fraud brought against Mr. Manafort, a former campaign chairman for President Trump.

The jury’s note to Judge Ellis asked: “If we cannot reach a consensus on a single count, how should we fill out the verdict sheet?” It went on to ask what the issue would “mean for the final verdict?”​

Jury in Paul Manafort Trial Suggests It Is Divided on One of 18 Counts

You could be right. If they can't agree on the eighteenth then its a hung jury.

So it seems they found him guilty on 17 out of 18 charges and somehow the Trump sheep thinks this makes Mueller look bad.

I will never understand the logic of the hyperprtisans

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back