Manafort cuts tentative plea deal with Mueller

Currently reported on MSNBC. Apparently ABC is the original reporting source. Apparently we won't know details until maybe tomorrow.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has tentatively agreed to a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller that will head off his upcoming trial, sources familiar with the negotiations tell ABC News.

The deal is expected to be announced in court Friday, but it remains unclear whether Manafort has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors or is simply conceding to a guilty plea, which would allow him to avoid the stress and expense of trial, according to three sources with knowledge of the discussions.

More: Tentative deal reached between Manafort and special counsel: Sources

I guess you libtards think you Got Trump this time...…:206:

Your FAKE MEDIA feeds your heads so full of SHIT....

You would think you would catch on....

But that's what makes you TARDS...……...

Are you unable to understand that Mueller has been methodically working his way up the food chain - just like with mobsters?

No, he hasn't been working his way up the food chain, he has been finding absolutely zero ties to Trump so he has to settle for "lying to the FBI" and tax evasion charges to justify his useless witch hunt/cover up of hilary crimes...
Trumps national security advisor
trumps lawyer
trumps campaign manager
trumps foreign-policy adviser.

All convicted felons.

I don’t see anybody close to Trump. Do you?

Course he is cooperating. Trump has been cooperating with the investigation.

You aren’t going to find a crime when no crime exists

Didn't you guys say that at the beginning of the investigation?

How many plea deals is this? 6? 7? How many felony convictions?

I don't think 'no crime exists' means what you think it means.

Yes. We said it at the beginning. And yes we are still saying it. Why?

Because there are still zero convictions involving Russian collusion. Zero. Zilch. Nada. None whatsoever.

I understand you don’t want to face the truth. That’s fine. The rest of us don’t need to stick our heads in the sand

When Mueller flipped Manafort, Manafort stood up in court and plead guilty to the other 10 charges from the Virginia trial that a Trump supporter refused to convict Manafort on.

That means Manafort has actually plead guilty to all 18 felony counts so far from just the first trial alone.

Because there are still zero convictions involving Russian collusion. Zero. Zilch. Nada. None whatsoever.

I understand you don’t want to face the truth. That’s fine. The rest of us don’t need to stick our heads in the sand
Republicans went after the Clintons for six years during the Clinton presidency. Let’s see what we find after six years this time.

I know Republicans want to be just as fair with Trump as they were with the Clintons.
Don’t you agree?

13-indictment.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg

Republicans went after the Clintons for six years during the Clinton presidency. Let’s see what we find after six years this time.

I know Republicans want to be just as fair with Trump as they were with the Clintons.
Don’t you agree?

Democrats are going to be better to Trump than Republicans were to the Clintons. When they take over the House (and all its investigative committees), it will less than two years of investigations because the first real one is going to turn up mounds of financial crimes...

Currently reported on MSNBC. Apparently ABC is the original reporting source. Apparently we won't know details until maybe tomorrow.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has tentatively agreed to a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller that will head off his upcoming trial, sources familiar with the negotiations tell ABC News.

The deal is expected to be announced in court Friday, but it remains unclear whether Manafort has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors or is simply conceding to a guilty plea, which would allow him to avoid the stress and expense of trial, according to three sources with knowledge of the discussions.

Are you unable to understand that Mueller has been methodically working his way up the food chain - just like with mobsters?

No, he hasn't been working his way up the food chain, he has been finding absolutely zero ties to Trump so he has to settle for "lying to the FBI" and tax evasion charges to justify his useless witch hunt/cover up of hilary crimes...
Trumps national security advisor
trumps lawyer
trumps campaign manager
trumps foreign-policy adviser.

All convicted felons.

I don’t see anybody close to Trump. Do you?

You got nothing on TRUMP you Dumb Ass

and your side is going down in FLAMES…

Are we having fun or what?

Are you too stupid to understand they lied to get the FISA WARRANT?

Case Closed…………

Duh, who told you they lied? Proof? Credible sources? That FISA warrant was renewed about four times - by four different judges. And each warrant had to be substantiated with credible proof.

Credible proof? By those seeking the warrant?

You can’t make this shit up no matter how much you try.

NEWSFLASH:

Torquemada suborns perjury from his victim.

Think the perjury script is written before the victim is arrested and tortured?

-------------------------------------

Mueller: Mr. Manafort, here is a list of what you will accuse the hated Trump of.

Manafort: But none of this is true.

Torquemada: Truth is irrelevant, if you don't swear to this, I'll have my agents throw you in a dungeon.

Manafort: I refuse to perjure myself in your quest to overthrow the president.

Torquemada: (to his FSB agents) Kick his door in at 4 AM and hold a gun to his wife's head.

18 months later:

Torquemada: I've had you in a dungeon alone, you either swear to my script or I put you back in solitary

Manafort: But none of this is true

Torquemada: Swear to it or the torture resumes

Manafort: Please, I can't stand to be in that dungeon for weeks without human contact

Torquemada: Swear.

Manafort: Yes your highness...

Don’t you agree?

So you want Trump to serve a second term and then not be prosecuted because he is politically connected?

NEWSFLASH:

Torquemada suborns perjury from his victim.

Think the perjury script is written before the victim is arrested and tortured?

-------------------------------------

Mueller: Mr. Manafort, here is a list of what you will accuse the hated Trump of.

Manafort: But none of this is true.

Torquemada: Truth is irrelevant, if you don't swear to this, I'll have my agents throw you in a dungeon.

Manafort: I refuse to perjure myself in your quest to overthrow the president.

Torquemada: (to his FSB agents) Kick his door in at 4 AM and hold a gun to his wife's head.

18 months later:

Torquemada: I've had you in a dungeon alone, you either swear to my script or I put you back in solitary

Manafort: But none of this is true

Torquemada: Swear to it or the torture resumes

Manafort: Please, I can't stand to be in that dungeon for weeks without human contact

Torquemada: Swear.

Manafort: Yes your highness...

There is no Doubt the left has morphed into NAZI'S

They must be defeated by whatever means necessary…...

Don’t you agree?

Democrats are going to be better to Trump than Republicans were to the Clintons. When they take over the House (and all its investigative committees), it will less than two years of investigations because the first real one is going to turn up mounds of financial crimes...

So Democrats holding a minority in the house are going to find in less than two years what Mueller hasn’t found in two years?

The Manafort plea deal should also make Mike Pence a little nervous.

Yep, of that there is no question.
Here's why Mike Pence should be 'sweating' over Paul Manafort's guilty plea
This baby is just getting started and should be butt-tons of fun!

Are you serious? You’re going to cite a piece that doesn’t give a single reason why Pence should be sweating or even be bothered to spellcheck?

I get it. You guys hate trump. You hate Pence. You hate the whole GOP. But you are drunk on delusion if you think this has any credibility in reality

The Manafort plea deal should also make Mike Pence a little nervous.

Yep, of that there is no question.
Here's why Mike Pence should be 'sweating' over Paul Manafort's guilty plea
This baby is just getting started and should be butt-tons of fun!
Mike Pence is up to his albino eyebrows in all of it.

You can’t even find stuff on Trump. And you think you’re going to find stuff on the Boy Scout?

Forum List

Back