Man Who Wrote 14th Amendment Explains Who It Included

last time i heard there was three equal branches
Not in this case as they have the final say.

say who you --LOL
Says the US Constitution, and American history. What you got? Oh right, nothin'...

since when does a leftist believe the Constitution

oh yeah when they make up shit like you

--LOL

try again loser
I'm a liberal, and liberals wrote the Constitution. You are an American in name only.

Soooo you are old school liberal and own slaves ?

Woman don't get the right to vote?

Check.....

congress enacted federal legislation relating specifically to immigration

1- established the continuing reporting of immigration to the United States

2-set specific sustenance rules for passengers of ships leavingUnited States ports for Europe

That's not really anything about who was legal or illegal when they set foot on US soil from another country.

other then immigration to the United States

Not in this case as they have the final say.

say who you --LOL
Says the US Constitution, and American history. What you got? Oh right, nothin'...

since when does a leftist believe the Constitution

oh yeah when they make up shit like you

--LOL

try again loser
I'm a liberal, and liberals wrote the Constitution. You are an American in name only.

Soooo you are old school liberal and own slaves ?

Woman don't get the right to vote?

Check.....

Yes, BECAUSE the SOUTHERN CONservative States of AmeriKKKa was/is known as a liberal/progressive hotbed, lol

Great, only that doesn't matter a fuckin' damn, just what the Supreme Court has ruled. Hate the little brown Americans all you like, they aren't going anywhere. We don't deport our own, naturalized citizens can be another case, and no other nation is interested in letting little brown American citizens just walk right in...

So It's interesting when the Libs scream that the second ammendment was never intended to allow modern day Americans to own guns but the Supremes say otherwise.

After it's all said and done it's all about the interpretation
Yep, but what they say is constitutional, is, and what they say isn't, isn't...
That is very true and I agree. One thing tho:' Do you know if the SCOTUS decision was unamimous or was it 5-4?

A 5-4 decision is just as valid as unanimous decision. There isn't a sliding scale on rulings.
Agreed! But I think dissensions are important too, especially when the decision is split and the ninth justice makes or breaks the verdict one way or the other. Is that too much power for one justice to have?

Great, only that doesn't matter a fuckin' damn, just what the Supreme Court has ruled. Hate the little brown Americans all you like, they aren't going anywhere. We don't deport our own, naturalized citizens can be another case, and no other nation is interested in letting little brown American citizens just walk right in...

So It's interesting when the Libs scream that the second ammendment was never intended to allow modern day Americans to own guns but the Supremes say otherwise.

After it's all said and done it's all about the interpretation
Yep, but what they say is constitutional, is, and what they say isn't, isn't...
That is very true and I agree. One thing tho:' Do you know if the SCOTUS decision was unamimous or was it 5-4?

A 5-4 decision is just as valid as unanimous decision. There isn't a sliding scale on rulings.
Agreed! But I think dissensions are important too, especially when the decision is split and the ninth justice makes or breaks the verdict one way or the other. Is that too much power for one justice to have?

It is a lot of power, but unless you can come up with a better system and convince the entire country to change, it's the way we do it.

Forum List

Back