Man Who Threatened To Kill All White People Indicted For 6 Murders

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016

Still can't embed from BitChute, so here's Sinatra's video on the subject on ThemTube. Wonder why this wasn't national headlines.

I'm sure you have a point. Don't be a wuss. Spit it out. Don't just spread innuendo without being clear about your purpose.

I'm sure you have a point. Don't be a wuss. Spit it out. Don't just spread innuendo without being clear about your purpose.

If the six victims were white she has a very valid point.

Now what was your point other than to troll her?

What is YOUR point? It seems like you're angry that someone dared to post a video about a racist black murderer. What the fuck is wrong with you?

What is YOUR point? It seems like you're angry that someone dared to post a video about a racist black murderer. What the fuck is wrong with you?
A lot is wrong with me, but which part of my post suggests that I'm angry someone talked about it? What I find weird is that it didn't make national headlines, but the white guy that wanted to kill all black people did.

EDIT: Disregard this post, I have Bulldog on ignore, so it looked like a response to me. Sorry<3

Last edited:
A lot is wrong with me, but which part of my post suggests that I'm angry someone talked about it? What I find weird is that it didn't make national headlines, but the white guy that wanted to kill all black people did.

Me thinks he was responding to Dulldog

I have Bulldog on ignore, so it looked like a response to the OP. My bad<3

Dude is going to jail. To bad they don't geld the creep.

Yes. Sounds like he deserves anything he might get. I suspect the little gourd OP had a more ridiculous point to make. Perhaps implying that one thug represents all black youth, or that white people somehow are treated worse. She's just too much of a twat to admit her unfounded innuendo.

I have Bulldog on ignore, so it looked like a response to the OP. My bad<3

Yeah I figured...he had your back though

Yes. Sounds like he deserves anything he might get. I suspect the little gourd OP had a more ridiculous point to make. Perhaps implying that one thug represents all black youth, or that white people somehow are treated worse. She's just too much of a twat to admit her unfounded innuendo.
Only an idiot would think one thug represents all blacks. Shut up you stupid fucking retard.

Some sound advice for you: Don't walk through a blackberry patch with your thin skin.

Grow up already. What is it with you leftist loons and the use of t*at, c*nt, etc? Does it make you feel all manly? Newsflash it makes you look like a frustrated middle school twit

Some sound advice for you: Don't walk through a blackberry patch with your thin skin.

I never really had a problem with that.

Grow up already. What is it with you leftist loons and the use of t*at, c*nt, etc? Does it make you feel all manly? Newsflash it makes you look like a frustrated middle school twit

Yep. You're still a lot like every ex wife I ever met.

Get on topic, I am not interested in your past or present miserable life.

Topic being a black thug carrying out his intentions of killing white people

Get on topic, I am not interested in your past or present miserable life.

Topic being a black thug carrying out his intentions of killing white people

He is in custody, right?

Forum List

Back