Man, Tied Up, Frees Self And Gets To Gun...3 Home Invaders Very Surprised....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, you always here...your gun won't do you any good, they will take it away from you and shoot you with it...or they will surprise you before you can use it...

Well, this guy was surprised, tied up and still managed to get to his gun safe and drive off the 3 home invaders...

Video TX Homeowner Was Tied Up by Home Invaders Manages to Escape Shoots Two Suspects

A homeowner in the Houston area of Texas faced a terrifying situation when three armed men burst into his home in broad daylight late last week.

The homeowner was home with one of his roommate’s sons when the suspects burst into the home, held the two at gunpoint and tied them up.

Fortunately, the homeowner was able to escape and get himself to his gun safe when the suspects left the room where the victims were being held.

He trained the gun on the door to the room and when the suspects came back in, he opened fire. Two of the suspects were hit by the gunshots.

Both of the suspects who were shot were quickly arrested by responding officers, but the third remains at large.

So...would it have been better if he hadn't had that gun?

Well done.
When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Handle your own business.

The appropriate thing for him to have done was hope they didn't kill him and then after they left wiggle his way over to a phone and call the police. He could have gotten himself and his roommate's son killed. Very irresponsible.

The appropriate thing for him to have done was hope they didn't kill him and then after they left wiggle his way over to a phone and call the police. He could have gotten himself and his roommate's son killed. Very irresponsible.

When we go to war, we risk getting people killed.

What you said depends I guess, its the call of the guy whos tied up to assess the situation. Maybe he had overheard them making comments to where he felt he was in more danger. The best thing to do is for people to really get tired of being victims and stop hoping . I think thats a better approach

ATT00072.jpg

What you said depends I guess, its the call of the guy whos tied up to assess the situation. Maybe he had overheard them making comments to where he felt he was in more danger. The best thing to do is for people to really get tired of being victims and stop hoping . I think thats a better approach

I was being sarcastic

I was being sarcastic

Sorry man, took it the wrong way

Or if he hadn't acted they might all have been dead.

Gotta squeeeeze that trigger next time. Ought to be able to get at least one kill shot, especially to the first guy through the door who had to have been startled for a second or two seeing someone aiming a gun at him whom he expected to still be tied up. Bet his eyes got really big for nanosecond or so.

Forum List

Back