Man shot for being homeless

as tragic as this story is, why single out one homeless guy of the millions of casualties if this particular capitalist failure to provide sufficient jobs or housing to our citizens and immigrants?
Jobs and housing are not Rights. It is NOT the role of Government to provide these things to citizens.

Just can't help yourself can you?
Adress my point.

Assuming they are came across legally, why are they being treated better than US citizens?

This homeless man that was shot paid taxes his entire life, taxes used to house immigrants, among other things.

How is this remotely fair?

Actually it shows that blue states try to help poor people and red states tell them to go fuck themselves.
Actually it shows that blue states try to help poor people and red states tell them to go fuck themselves.

These is the US Forest Service and Federal lands

Try again.

Just can't help yourself can you?

Apparently you can't help yourself and neither can anyone else help you. There have been an estimated 5.5 million illegals crossing the US border under President Biden.

FAIR Analysis: 5.5 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since Biden Took Office--How is Secretary Mayorkas Still Employed?

In 2021, around 7,367 people were granted asylum defensively in the United States.

U.S. immigration - individuals granted asylum 2021 | Statista

Now where the fuck are those other 5.492,633 illegals?

You might think you're one smart motherfucker, But I hate to tell you, facts are a hell of a lot smarter than you are, Bubba.

Adress my point.

Assuming they are came across legally, why are they being treated better than US citizens?

I'm all for stopping things like we see happening in the article posted. I have been against the growing authoritarianism of law enforcement forever.

The man who was shot was doing nothing illegal by walking out with his gun and he was blasted for exercising his 2nd amendment right. Cops lied (again) and caused a mess.

You think I support that?

This homeless man that was shot paid taxes his entire life, taxes used to house immigrants, among other things.

How is this remotely fair?

It's not fair at all but I get slammed regularly for arguing for a more fair society.

Jobs and housing are not Rights. It is NOT the role of Government to provide these things to citizens.
What about the right to live on public lands?

It's like the woman shot at the Capital who was shot at the "Peoples House"

They use the terms public and peoples, but the people really don't own them in any way, do they?

I'm all for stopping things like we see happening in the article posted. I have been against the growing authoritarianism of law enforcement forever.

The man who was shot was doing nothing illegal by walking out with his gun and he was blasted for exercising his 2nd amendment right. Cops lied (again) and caused a mess.

You think I support that?

It's not fair at all but I get slammed regularly for arguing for a more fair society.
Why do you think the government favors immigrants over its own citizens?

Any ideas?

But you are correct, the Biden administration is fascist.

Blaming the left for blaming it on capitalism is low-IQ bias. Deterritorialization is part of the capitalist axiomatic, manufacturing it the same way it does Ford cars and toothpaste.

Bidennochio's inflation exacerbates this flow. Idaho is not New York. In August, one can walk along the Clearwater River and not have to find a restaurant: the blackberries grow to the roadside and they're 1" in diameter. Ten years ago, it was not difficult to camp this region if one does not start a fire. Five miles in, there are Grizzlies.

For the poor you will always have with you in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’" (Deut 15:7-11)

Do you all see how everyone having guns actually makes the country more dangerous?

Oh, do you feel threatened? :laughing0301:

Good, you little commie tyrants should feel threatened by free people who have the right to own firearms.

Oh, do you feel threatened? :laughing0301:

Good, you little commie tyrants should feel threatened by free people who have the right to own firearms.

Obviously this man did not have that right did he? I've seen where no one has been held accountable for violating his rights.

If the government can freely violate one's rights and not be held accountable, you really do not have that right.

Why shouldn't we have the NRA and other gun rights groups coming to this mans defense and demand accountability?

For the poor you will always have with you in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’" (Deut 15:7-11)

Your are neither intelligent enough nor well-versed in scriptures to distort them into justifying your love of open borders.

That verse involved an Israelite who was poor and was a resident in the Promised Land. This implies that non-Israelites were not in view here, just as non-Americans who illegally-cross the border should be viewed here.

Your are neither intelligent enough nor well-versed in scriptures to distort them into justifying your love of open borders.

That verse involved an Israelite who was poor and was a resident in the Promised Land. This implies that non-Israelites were not in view here, just as non-Americans who illegally-cross the border should be viewed here.

Jesus did not demand the papers of the multitude when he fed them.

The two examples of government here are two different entities.

All you care about is your partisan politics, not the people.
The GOP is dead.

In fact, they never really existed as far as I'm concerned.

The DNC runs things, which is why I only talk about them.

They may be different people in government but it is government nonetheless.

You are well aware that the DNC is partisan about taking care of immigrants more than the poor.

Why?

Forum List

Back