The US military is asking the public for help in locating a missing $80 million F-35 stealth fighter jet that disappeared

F6RdK42XQAEceK8.jpg

All joking aside if they are not responding to a bunch of 911 calls it would appear wherever this plane came down was not in a populated area, so that is a plus.

I don’t expect it to stay lost long, with all the tech in that aircraft I’m sure they have a good clue of its general location even if they did not have photos of the site.

That or some read-neck is about to have the fastest shit box dodge you‘ve ever seen.

All joking aside if they are not responding to a bunch of 911 calls it would appear wherever this plane came down was not in a populated area, so that is a plus.

I don’t expect it to stay lost long,

Except we've already seen a Chinese spy balloon effortlessly cruise across the contiguous US while hoovering up sensitive military intelligence.

So who the fuck knows, right?

Ummm...what? The pilot has been found and transported to a hospital but there is no sign of a crash? How? I mean unless stealth tech has upgraded that much....this seems very odd, to put it lightly.
Aliens dude, Aliens

I am not supposed to tell that to anyone, but between you and me the F-35 is in Chi....hold on..there is banging on my do

Forum List

Back