Man picks up BB gun off shelf in walmart - Cops shoot him dead.

okay, well I've no desire to discuss further with you if you truly think this was just about race.......

Also, I didn't ask you if you liked your guns. I LOVE my guns. But I don't feel the need to carry them through a store scaring people like a fucking idiot. You can claim that people shouldn't be scared when they see people carrying weapons in public all you want, but when people are randomly being shot in pubic left and right, only an ignoramus goes around with a weapon in public and then wonders why someone called the cops.

See you in another thread.
I don't think it was just about race... my point is this one clearly was mostly about race. The 911 caller is a KNOWN racist. The kid was black... The cops were not black... it's about race like it or not. But yes you are correct the kid would be alive if he had a shopping cart and the gun was in it.

Sorry but the only people I've been hearing about running around doing a lot of shootings are the cops and gangbangers in some major metro type inner cities.

Oh and about people being scared... yeah that never happened. This kid never threatened anyone. The 911 caller was LYING. That kid did not point the gun at anyone. That 911 caller set up the black kid then sat back and watched him die. It was planned.

To be clear, I wasn't saying people had a valid reason to be scared of this kid in particular , I was saying people have a valid reason to be scared when they see a gun in public.

Hey, I love guns as much, or more, than the next guy, but just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD do something. There was no good reason for this kid to be wandering around Wal Mart acting like he was on a safari hunt or something.

And THAT is an entirely different argument than "did these cops handle the situation right?" because the answer to that is a clear no.

What is the "valid" reason to be scared when you see a gun in public? Does that apply to police officers, soldiers, or just civilians?

People are more dangerous than guns. Is there a valid reason to be scared when you see people in public?

You and I both know that a gun is not the only way for someone to kill someone. A tire iron from the auto department... A baseball bat from sporting goods... really there are too many ways to kill someone to be afraid of everything that might be used to kill someone.

Safari hunt? Did you watch the same video I watched? The guy was not doing a single thing to indicate he was dangerous. He's on the phone moving the bb gun around like the toy it is.. but he's not making a single intimidating move. Just standing there talking on the phone.

Hey, I love guns as much, or more, than the next guy, but just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD do something. There was no good reason for this kid to be wandering around Wal Mart acting like he was on a safari hunt or something.

It has been proven he wasn't in any way on some "hunt," and how else is he going to buy the gun unless he carries it?

It sounds like the cops, and the ass that called 911, totally fucked up.

Walmart killing 911 call was fatally wrong opinion - CNN.com

Deliberately "making false alarms" is a crime under Ohio law, punishable by a fine or jail sentence. But Ritchie has not been charged with anything.

Ritchie tells rich lies.

Police are really good at announcing themselves -- unseen and at a safe distance. Maybe from a few aisles away, they could have said: "Drop the weapon, kick it toward my voice and get on the floor!" Instead, they ran up on him unannounced, shouting and shooting like maniacs.

That is just what I posted in the other thread about the Grand Jury decision not to indict.

What Does It Take US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'd rather see the riots aimed at those at fault.
you can't aim a riot, it would be like herding cats

The Ferguson rioters are figuring it out. They have started shooting police. It is the most direct way to get their point across. I much prefer it to attacking, looting & burning homes & business of innocent citizens. The cops stopped policing & turned into militarized thugs. Cops no longer have a dangerous job, their job is safer than any I have done. They get away with murder. The rioters are about to put the fear of danger back into cops.

Last edited:

It has been proven he wasn't in any way on some "hunt," and how else is he going to buy the gun unless he carries it?
The 'TD' REMOVED the gun from it's packaging pal. Then he started wandering around the store waving it around.
The cops had ZERO way of knowing positively it was not a real gun. Would you be willing to risk your life by guessing?
Charlie Manson's merry band of murderers: "Don't worry. These are just rubber knives". Ya fucking right.

The 'TD' REMOVED the gun from it's packaging pal. Then he started wandering around the store waving it around.
The cops had ZERO way of knowing positively it was not a real gun. Would you be willing to risk your life by guessing?
Charlie Manson's merry band of murderers: "Don't worry. These are just rubber knives". Ya fucking right.
Last time I saw air guns at Walmart they were not in packaging. But keep on defending murder.

Lying POS

Last time I saw air guns at Walmart they were not in packaging. But keep on defending murder.
"It's our understanding that one of the employees inside of Walmart called a manager and indicated that this young man is carrying a BB gun that he picked up off a shelf, you may want to go talk to him about carrying this BB gun," Wright said. Note: The manager said the TD "picked [the BB gun] off the SHELF!
So the gun was on a shelf. Like just laying there...............in a fucking package! Got it now pal?

Read more: Ohio Walmart pulls air rifles from shelves after police shooting Local News - WLWT Home

"It's our understanding that one of the employees inside of Walmart called a manager and indicated that this young man is carrying a BB gun that he picked up off a shelf, you may want to go talk to him about carrying this BB gun," Wright said. Note: The manager said the TD "picked [the BB gun] off the SHELF!
So the gun was on a shelf. Like just laying there...............in a fucking package! Got it now pal?

Read more: Ohio Walmart pulls air rifles from shelves after police shooting Local News - WLWT Home
Why did you leave out this part asshole?

Wright also wants to verify the air rifle was out of its packaging for two days prior to Crawford picking it up.

Wright also wants to verify the air rifle was out of its packaging for two days prior to Crawford picking it up.

Just out of curiosity I went and checked , and at our local WM if you buy any gun like that, a WM employee will take it up to the service desk and you can pay for it and carry it out from that point. The manager told me that has been their policy for a long time. They don't want people carrying guns (even BB guns) around their store.

Now that doesn't excuse the cops shall we say quick reaction here, but I wonder why this story wasn't following the same policy.

By the way, the manager told me the policy isnt in place because people are afraid of guns, it's in place because people were stealing the damn things.

Just out of curiosity I went and checked , and at our local WM if you buy any gun like that, a WM employee will take it up to the service desk and you can pay for it and carry it out from that point. The manager told me that has been their policy for a long time. They don't want people carrying guns (even BB guns) around their store.

Now that doesn't excuse the cops shall we say quick reaction here, but I wonder why this story wasn't following the same policy.

By the way, the manager told me the policy isnt in place because people are afraid of guns, it's in place because people were stealing the damn things.
Depends on the town. Some towns the bb guns are on the shelves like bread... other towns the bb guns that look scary are behind glass or behind a counter. BB guns at a store should have a removable orange cap. That particular bb gun is sold in a box... so someone took it out. Maybe it was the guy who called 911.

I don't know why Walmart's have different rules, but I imagine they will change that now. I do know that actual firearms are not left lying around. So much stupidity in this incident.

People & kids often take guns, toys & other stuff out of packages to examine or play with them at stores, especially at Walmart. This is the way most Walmart's displays it's air guns.
b3fb422e-fee2-417c-a129-de93d2236e00.jpg
7441-600p.jpg

IMAG1315.jpg

BB4ME-Shopping-for-a-Daisy.jpg

IMG_6759.jpg
red-ryder.jpg
IMG_1421_1.jpg

Forum List

Back