Man picks up BB gun off shelf in walmart - Cops shoot him dead.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This article doesn't give the race but other articles i've read said he was black.

Cops shoot and kill man holding toy gun in Wal-Mart | MSNBC

08/09/14 05:16 PM—
A young man holding a toy rifle in a Wal-Mart was shot and killed on Tuesday by police in the Dayton suburb of Beavercreek, Ohio, according to Raw Story. John Crawford, 22, was carrying a toy gun he picked up in the store, alarming two other shoppers.

CBS reports that two other Wal-Mart customers, April and Ronald Ritchie, saw Crawford walking around the store with what appeared to be a gun and called the police. The police station reports that officers asked Crawford to put down the weapon, and opened fire when he did not comply.

The Ohio Attorney General’s office has said that the gun Crawford was carrying was an MK-177 BB/Pellet rifle, also known as a “variable pump air rifle.” Family members could not be reached for comment by msnbc.

That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

Cops told him to drop the gun (which looks like an AK47), and HE REFUSED.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?

• Banned
That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?

I don't know. Some articles say the cops just shot the guy without warning.

Well, if they said put it down, and he didn't, any movement at all could be a threat.

Cops DO NOT have to wait for you to get the first shot off. Raising the gun towards them could be enough.

Some will say its a toy gun. Doesn't matter. If it LOOKED real, then to them it is real.

But, in a week, the cop haters will say this "kid" only had one of those clear orange or green water pistols with the little plastic tab you pull to fill it with water, and the cops were on camera entering the store and said "I CANT WAIT TO SHOOT AN INNOCENT BLACK PERSON"

Well, if they said put it down, and he didn't, any movement at all could be a threat.

Don't you have to move to put it down?

A relative told the paper the family had contacted the NAACP and the National Action Network, a civil rights group led by MSNBC’s Rev. Al Sharpton.

Ran around our neighborhood with realistic toy M-16s, no one ever bothered calling cops.....people are afraid of everything nowdays.

Don't you have to move to put it down?
Can you read? I said if they said put it down and he refuses. All he has to do is put it down. So simple.

This article doesn't give the race but other articles i've read said he was black.

Cops shoot and kill man holding toy gun in Wal-Mart | MSNBC

08/09/14 05:16 PM—
A young man holding a toy rifle in a Wal-Mart was shot and killed on Tuesday by police in the Dayton suburb of Beavercreek, Ohio, according to Raw Story. John Crawford, 22, was carrying a toy gun he picked up in the store, alarming two other shoppers.

CBS reports that two other Wal-Mart customers, April and Ronald Ritchie, saw Crawford walking around the store with what appeared to be a gun and called the police. The police station reports that officers asked Crawford to put down the weapon, and opened fire when he did not comply.

The Ohio Attorney General’s office has said that the gun Crawford was carrying was an MK-177 BB/Pellet rifle, also known as a “variable pump air rifle.” Family members could not be reached for comment by msnbc.

I bet the cops were white.

Cops gun down Ohio man holding toy rifle in Walmart ‘like he was not even human’

...he went over there by the toy section where the toy guns were,” said LeeCee Johnson. “The next thing I know, he said, ‘It’s not real,’ and the police start shooting, and they said ‘Get on the ground,’ but he was already on the ground because they had shot him.”​

A relative told the paper the family had contacted the NAACP and the National Action Network, a civil rights group led by MSNBC’s Rev. Al Sharpton.
That's an important thing to remember, conservatives:

These families call Sharpton - he doesn't "show up" because of his ego. I'm not a fan of his, per se, but he responds to requests, he doesn't horn in.

That's an important thing to remember, conservatives:

These families call Sharpton - he doesn't "show up" because of his ego. I'm not a fan of his, per se, but he responds to requests, he doesn't horn in.
Is there a white Al Sharpton we can use to show whites the way? Oh yeah....thats Dad.

Forum List

Back