Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people have made massive financial mistakes that lead to bankruptcy. When dealing with bankruptcy there are other career issues, emotional issues and other massive obstacles to overcome. You can be in a hopeless situation where suicide seems like the only option.

No, suicide is not the only option. There is a way to buy time by declaring chapter 11 bankruptcy for personal debts. Jesus taught to not be lazy, nor sluggish (could lead to procrastination), but to do due diligence in one's financial matters. Not having money isn't the end of the world. Suicide isn't the only option for hopelessness.

I don't think anyone has starved to death in the modern USA. The worst I've seen in a little black boy lose all hope and cry because he and his family could do nothing about starvation. I'll always wonder what happened to that little boy and try to do something to prevent things like that from happening, but it just does.

Totally missed the point.

My point is that the story of Christ's resurrection is an inspirational story. It had nothing to do with bankruptcy.

Well then, I don't think it is I who wants atheists to be inspired by Christ's resurrection :laugh:. That is a stupid idea. They believe in no God and that includes Jesus. If you are an atheist now, then stop with the Bible quotes and teaching the Bible. Stop misinterpreting the Bible and making dumb metaphors about it. That is the unpardonable sin.
The only unpardonable sin is to call a revelation of truth evil.

If an atheist said that there is no such thing as a triune God who became a baby boy wearing diapers on Christmas, the truth, and you said that such an utterance was evil it is you who would be guilty of the only unpardonable sin, according to Jesus that is.

The unpardonable sin has to with Jesus who had a demon possessed man brought to him and he cast the demon out through the help of the Holy Spirit. Those who witnessed this miracle thought Jesus might be the Messiah who they had been waiting for. However, some Pharisees quashed the optimism by stating that Jesus did it using Satanism. They knew this wasn't true and that Jesus could be the Messiah. Instead, they knowingly provided false witness against the Holy Spirit so the people would disperse. Their unpardonable sin is providing false witness against the Holy Spirit. Today, since Jesus is not here in person anymore, it is those who are blessed with the waters of the Holy Spirit, but then goes against him. Being a Bible teacher and then turning atheist would probably qualify one for the unpardonable sin.

As for your definition, I've heard it said as well. Then, it could be just one of ignorance, non-belief, or belief in no God (atheist). The unpardonable sin is an unique situation. One has to be blessed by the Holy Spirit showing that they are faithful first. Then and only then can they knowingly go against and commit deliberate blasphemy against the Holy Spirit by rejecting his existence.

Yeah, I know. I believe in what I see with my own eyes.. I clearly says in the revelation that all the fish in the sea, a well known metaphor for a christian, are dead.

Then, you have it backwards.

Aside from them there are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

Anyone who worships another human being as if they were fully God is dead. But only according to Moses, the law, and all the prophets, including Jesus, and anyone who ever tried to have a rational conversation with a christian about their irrational beliefs.

Nothing irrational about Lord Jesus, the Savior and the Messiah. Can I help it if Israel is still a war-torn country? The Jews getting their land back is a miracle in itself since the resurrection.

Not to worry!

I heard that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

So giddy up already. You won't ever find salvation in the grave, even if you looked forever.

Pssst! You don't have forever.

As I said in post #81 to you, those who do not believe in Lord and Christ Jesus out of ignorance, non-belief (you), or belief in no God, that is not the unpardonable sin. It is a sin that has the same result tho. Wouldn't Satan place a false teacher in your church to make you say that Jesus is not the Messiah? It works just as well.

the spoken religion of antiquity

Where do I find information about this?

a & e specifically

What does A & E mean?
you repeat yourself

ditto
the events of the 1st was a reverse from the salvation of noah

What events are you referencing?

bringing to justice the crucifixion is a primary fault of christianity

How do Christians reverse this trend?

the first century was the liberation of the individuals from their shackles, that failed.

Will there be a second attempt?

for who follow the spoken religion of antiquity the variable for admission to the Everlasting, the triumph of good vs evil as prescribed by the Almighty,

Who are these followers? Where do they live? What is their name? What do they do? What color is their hair? What do we know about them at all?

nothing wrong with romanticizing the 1st century

Not at all but I view it as a 21st century invention not a 1st Century staple.

what's odd is you vas, you know down deep it is misconstrued - what really is your problem..

But you offer me no hope, no wisdom, no understanding, and no knowledge. Why is that?

Shouldn't we all embrace the 1st century religion of antiquity?
But you offer me no hope, no wisdom, no understanding, and no knowledge. Why is that?

Shouldn't we all embrace the 1st century religion of antiquity?

Shouldn't we all embrace the 1st century religion of antiquity ...

being viable spiritually is most important -

not sure the religion of antiquity is compatible with the 10000 page christian bible - in fact they are not, the confluence at the time of noah was to triumph over evil not worship for someone else to do it for you.

the religion of antiquity is the thread from a & e (adam and eve), noah, through the 1st century - jesus to the present day ... the triumph of good vs evil - - that is all there is to the religion, everything else is how it is accomplished, for admission to the Everlasting.

the religion of antiquity is the thread from a & e (adam and eve), noah, through the 1st century - jesus to the present day ... the triumph of good vs evil - - that is all there is to the religion, everything else is how it is accomplished, for admission to the Everlasting.

Where can I read more about this Adam, Eve, Noah, and Jesus characters? They seem to be an integral part of this religion of antiquity.

Is that so? Which tree is the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

I am not sure what you are asking. The Bible says what the Bible says. The words of the Bible do not change. I can make up millions of stories and convince billions of people. It would not change what the Bible says at all.

Just to entertain your question. It is the banana tree. It is common knowledge that bananas contain potassium that increase brain function.
I am asking you what you believe the tree of knowledge of good and evil represents or what was the message they were trying to pass down to future generations?

Occultism. It could also represent autonomy or self reliance. Seeking knowledge outside of what the leader has to offer can be destructive to an organization. As leaders (or gods) we are to command our subordinates to shun knowledge. Occultic sciences in ancient days offered individuals the opportunity to find solutions to their own problems outside of "God". (On a side note: occultic practices are often deadly. Talking to magic invisible beings isn't healthy.) Moses wrote Genesis. Moses was a leader. A leader needs subordinates. The dude was herding cats. The Israelites had been exposed to all kinds of gods. Moses had to squash that shit if he was going to have any sort of control. Moses is the I Am. Moses knew his lifetime was limited. This knowledge of how to gain and maintain power is in the Bible. Moses made sure future leaders had the valuable information necessary to maintain power.

Don't underestimate the Bible's strength.

(I am not sure why I wasted my time telling you. I am sure that I got it all wrong.)
Moses didn’t write Genesis. Moses was the first Jew to record Genesis in writing.

The accounts of Genesis had been passed down orally for thousands of years.

Wake the duck up.

Well. That oral tradition sure was convenient for Moses.
It was even more convenient for the Chinese who recorded it as symbols in their written language 800 years before Moses recorded it. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

What do you think about that?

24,000 written manuscripts exist that say he did.

You have to be more specific. 24,000 written manuscripts say that he did what?

Deliberately sent out a curse in a cup of wine all over the world specifically to smite the nations? I agree.

He said to a bunch of numbskulls oblivious that he was about to be crucified, "take this and eat it"? I agree.

Said to these same numbskulls , " how can you fail to see that I was not speaking about bread." I agree.

What then? Pray to and eat a lifeless matzo for spiritual life on your knees? Seriously, WTF!

Everything recorded in the NT.

Even offering up his body and blood. Something the early Christians practiced. All you have to do to know they believed the bread and wine were the body and blood of Christ is read what Paul said about it in the NT.

I am not sure what you are asking. The Bible says what the Bible says. The words of the Bible do not change. I can make up millions of stories and convince billions of people. It would not change what the Bible says at all.

Just to entertain your question. It is the banana tree. It is common knowledge that bananas contain potassium that increase brain function.
I am asking you what you believe the tree of knowledge of good and evil represents or what was the message they were trying to pass down to future generations?

Occultism. It could also represent autonomy or self reliance. Seeking knowledge outside of what the leader has to offer can be destructive to an organization. As leaders (or gods) we are to command our subordinates to shun knowledge. Occultic sciences in ancient days offered individuals the opportunity to find solutions to their own problems outside of "God". (On a side note: occultic practices are often deadly. Talking to magic invisible beings isn't healthy.) Moses wrote Genesis. Moses was a leader. A leader needs subordinates. The dude was herding cats. The Israelites had been exposed to all kinds of gods. Moses had to squash that shit if he was going to have any sort of control. Moses is the I Am. Moses knew his lifetime was limited. This knowledge of how to gain and maintain power is in the Bible. Moses made sure future leaders had the valuable information necessary to maintain power.

(I am not sure why I wasted my time telling you. I am sure that I got it all wrong.)
Moses didn’t write Genesis. Moses was the first Jew to record Genesis in writing.

Wake the duck up.

It was even more convenient for the Chinese who recorded it as symbols in their written language 800 years before Moses recorded it. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

It makes sense. If there was a worldwide flood then all three of Noah's children would have known the story. It would have gotten passed on to every person in the world until someone decided to stop telling it to their kids.

Wake the duck up.

It makes sense. If there was a worldwide flood then all three of Noah's children would have known the story. It would have gotten passed on to every person in the world until someone decided to stop telling it to their kids.
The account of the flood was allegorical too. Why would you read that literally?

Atheists, i.e. you, believe in the...

giphy.gif

tumblr_mmrb647JOJ1spbstvo1_400.gif

tumblr_m15756W3gW1qdojzho1_500.gif

The funny thing is this has been propecised.

Yeah, I know. I believe in what I see with my own eyes.. I clearly says in the book of revelation that all the fish in the sea, a well known metaphor for a christian, are dead. So I raised my eyes and took a look. I even strapped a few to a gurney to perform an autopsy while they writhed around and found their corpses full of corruption, rotting flesh, and dead mens bones, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Can't you smell that smell?

Aside from them there are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

Anyone who worships another human being as if they were fully God is dead. But only according to Moses, the law, all the prophets, including Jesus, and every Jew who ever lived including anyone who ever tried to have a rational conversation with a christian about their irrational beliefs.

Not to worry!

So giddy up already. You won't ever find salvation in the grave, even if you looked forever.

ohhh gosh, hobelim is back to mock the christ cracker while ignoring his version of decoder ring sky daddy is equally as ridiculous :th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter:

Where can I read more about this Adam, Eve, Noah, and Jesus characters? They seem to be an integral part of this religion of antiquity.

good luck with your 4th century book - that is the clutches you know that have snared you ...

Wake the duck up.

The account of the flood was allegorical too. Why would you read that literally?

Haha. If you're going atheist vasuderatorrent, then you can talk with ding more often. He loves to talk the Bible and religion with the atheists more than the believers. So what if his interpretations do not fit Catholicism nor is Biblical?

ETA: This is probably why ding doesn't really it into Catholcism or Christianity. We can't really explain Peking Man that well.

First, Adam and Eve's ancestors microevolved into Peking Man and the Chinese, but how did they happen after Noah's Flood? We know they have found civilizations underwater and are gaining on the US in archaeology. Are they gaining in terms of paleontology, too?

Last edited:
Atheists, i.e. you, believe in the...

giphy.gif

tumblr_mmrb647JOJ1spbstvo1_400.gif

tumblr_m15756W3gW1qdojzho1_500.gif

The funny thing is this has been propecised.

Yeah, I know. I believe in what I see with my own eyes.. I clearly says in the book of revelation that all the fish in the sea, a well known metaphor for a christian, are dead. So I raised my eyes and took a look. I even strapped a few to a gurney to perform an autopsy while they writhed around and found their corpses full of corruption, rotting flesh, and dead mens bones, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Can't you smell that smell?

Anyone who worships another human being as if they were fully God is dead. But only according to Moses, the law, all the prophets, including Jesus, and every Jew who ever lived including anyone who ever tried to have a rational conversation with a christian about their irrational beliefs.

Not to worry!

ohhh gosh, hobelim is back to mock the christ cracker while ignoring his version of decoder ring sky daddy is equally as ridiculous :th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter:

You're probably one of those walkers tied to the posts as pets. I missed most of the episodes, so what happened to those dead tied to the posts? How do you keep the others away haha?

good luck with your 4th century book - that is the clutches you know that have snared you ...

Good luck with your _________ book. I wish I knew what it was.

He (ding) loves to talk the Bible and religion with the atheists. So what if his interpretations do not fit Catholicism nor is Biblical?

He is a slippery one that ding fellow. He isn't going to be nailed down to any standard. Christianity doesn't suit his personality. I guess he just likes the way the term sounds. He was probably raised a Christian but doesn't like what it teaches so he made up his own deal and slapped a Christian label on it.

Yes. I recognize that arguing with him is pointless but I enjoy the company. I think he and I are friends now. We even have pet names for each other like moron, idiot, dumbass and retard. I am thinking of calling him kitty poo in the near future if the opportunity hits me just right.

He is a slippery one that ding fellow. He isn't going to be nailed down to any standard. Christianity doesn't suit his personality. I guess he just likes the way the term sounds. He was probably raised a Christian but doesn't like what it teaches so he made up his own deal and slapped a Christian label on it.

He's a Catholic and Chinese troll if you ask me. How did God give the Chinese their names? He had them line up on the steps of the stairway to heaven. Then he raised a large garbage can above his head and threw it down. It went ding, dang, clang, chang, dong, bong, gong, fong, song, wong, and so on and that's how they got their names :laugh:.

He's a Catholic and Chinese troll if you ask me. How did God give the Chinese their names? He had them line up on the steps of the stairway to heaven. Then he raised a large garbage can above his head and threw it down. It went ding, dang, clang, chang, dong, bong, gong, fong, song, wong, and so on and that's how they got their names :laugh:.

I thought ding was an American.

Is that the kind of bad joke that Jesus used to tell?

how does one find redemption of the human race in the execution of a deity ?

~S~

It is a long story. Do you have 1500 years? Jesus was not god but considered it not robbery to make himself equal with God. God hates sin so much that He needs to see something suffer for it. Usually they killed a lamb, a goat, a bull or something. God even liked the way it smelled. It was a sweet savoury unto Him. After while God got annoyed because people weren't taking it seriously.

So Jesus suffered immensely. The physical suffering Christ experienced was just a minuscule taste of the suffering Christ endured. He suffered trillions upon trillions upon trillions upon trillions upon trillions of years in hell for each of us so we wouldn't have to. It was done in 3 days so I imagine it was some sort of time warp or the punishment was intensified in order to be crammed into those three days. Anyways, the debt is paid. None of your sin matters anymore.

how does one find redemption of the human race in the execution of a deity ?

~S~

It is a long story. Do you have 1500 years? Jesus was not god but considered it not robbery to make himself equal with God. God hates sin so much that He needs to see something suffer for it. Usually they killed a lamb, a goat, a bull or something. God even liked the way it smelled. It was a sweet savoury unto Him. After while God got annoyed because people weren't taking it seriously.
Was that with or without Hobelim's decoder ring?

Forum List

Back