Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people have made massive financial mistakes that lead to bankruptcy. When dealing with bankruptcy there are other career issues, emotional issues and other massive obstacles to overcome. You can be in a hopeless situation where suicide seems like the only option.

No, suicide is not the only option. There is a way to buy time by declaring chapter 11 bankruptcy for personal debts. Jesus taught to not be lazy, nor sluggish (could lead to procrastination), but to do due diligence in one's financial matters. Not having money isn't the end of the world. Suicide isn't the only option for hopelessness.

I don't think anyone has starved to death in the modern USA. The worst I've seen in a little black boy lose all hope and cry because he and his family could do nothing about starvation. I'll always wonder what happened to that little boy and try to do something to prevent things like that from happening, but it just does.

Last edited:
Some people have made massive financial mistakes that lead to bankruptcy. When dealing with bankruptcy there are other career issues, emotional issues and other massive obstacles to overcome. You can be in a hopeless situation where suicide seems like the only option.

No, suicide is not the only option. There is a way to buy time by declaring chapter 11 bankruptcy for personal debts. Jesus taught to not be lazy, nor sluggish (could lead to procrastination), but to do due diligence in one's financial matters. Not having money isn't the end of the world. Suicide isn't the only option for hopelessness.

I don't think anyone has starved to death in the modern USA. The worst I've seen in a little black boy lose all hope and cry because he and his family could do nothing about starvation. I'll always wonder what happened to that little boy and try to do something to prevent things like that from happening, but it just does.

Totally missed the point.

My point is that the story of Christ's resurrection is an inspirational story. It had nothing to do with bankruptcy.

I have three sisters who are atheists.

Do they have your permission to enjoy the book titled, "Where the Red Fern Grows"?

Do they have your permission to enjoy the book titled, "Spaghetti Issues"?

What about the Bible? Are your atheist sisters allowed to enjoy reading the Bible if they want?
Why would they need my permission?

God gave them free will.

too bad for you - the subject has been explained to you already.

The fourth century erased and rewrote first century Christian history. Right?

Then how do you have access to what is or isn't 1st century Christianity? The rest of us just think you are using your imagination to come up with what you claim is 1st Century Christianity. Most people just ignore you. I am working off of the assumption that you have something to say. I am genuinely interested.

The only documents I have are 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st century English Bibles. I assume these are accurate translations of the 4th Century forgeries that you reference. I also have access to English translations of the works of Josephus although I haven't read them. Is the works of Josephus a 1st Century document that inspires your enthusiasm?

You mentioned something about a verbal tradition that has survived since the 1st century but you never identified the people group that preserved these traditions.

I honestly think this bull shit comes from your 21st century brain and has zero to do with the 1st century except a romanticized creation of what you think 1st Century Christianity was like.

I even find it highly likely that the influence on your romantic creation of what 1st century Christianity was like is solely based on that 4th Century forgery known as the Bible.

Give me something. Please. There is nothing wrong with what you have created. Just accurately identify it as a 21st century invention.

One time I read about Noah and a great flood. Does that count?
You should stop reading allegorical accounts literally.

The Bible is allegorical? Then I guess I can just make up nonsense if I want and call it Christianity.
Just the parts that are allegorical. But I’m not sure how that knowledge will change anything. You’ve been making up nonsense about Christianity for years.

There is no need to make up stuff. The Bible is concrete.
Is that so? Which tree is the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

I am not sure what you are asking. The Bible says what the Bible says. The words of the Bible do not change. I can make up millions of stories and convince billions of people. It would not change what the Bible says at all.

Just to entertain your question. It is the banana tree. It is common knowledge that bananas contain potassium that increase brain function.

The Bible is allegorical? Then I guess I can just make up nonsense if I want and call it Christianity.
Just the parts that are allegorical. But I’m not sure how that knowledge will change anything. You’ve been making up nonsense about Christianity for years.

I am not sure what you are asking. The Bible says what the Bible says. The words of the Bible do not change. I can make up millions of stories and convince billions of people. It would not change what the Bible says at all.

Just to entertain your question. It is the banana tree. It is common knowledge that bananas contain potassium that increase brain function.
I am asking you what you believe the tree of knowledge of good and evil represents or what was the message they were trying to pass down to future generations?

You do realize that the purpose of these accounts was to pass down knowledge, right?

I am asking you what you believe the tree of knowledge of good and evil represents or what was the message they were trying to pass down to future generations?

Occultism. It could also represent autonomy or self reliance. Seeking knowledge outside of what the leader has to offer can be destructive to an organization. As leaders (or gods) we are to command our subordinates to shun knowledge. Occultic sciences in ancient days offered individuals the opportunity to find solutions to their own problems outside of "God". (On a side note: occultic practices are often deadly. Talking to magic invisible beings isn't healthy.) Moses wrote Genesis. Moses was a leader. A leader needs subordinates. The dude was herding cats. The Israelites had been exposed to all kinds of gods. Moses had to squash that shit if he was going to have any sort of control. Moses is the I Am. Moses knew his lifetime was limited. This knowledge of how to gain and maintain power is in the Bible. Moses made sure future leaders had the valuable information necessary to maintain power.

Don't underestimate the Bible's strength.

(I am not sure why I wasted my time telling you. I am sure that I got it all wrong.)

Last edited:

Occultism. It could also represent autonomy or self reliance. Seeking knowledge outside of what the leader has to offer can be destructive to an organization. As leaders (or gods) we are to command our subordinates to shun knowledge. Occultic sciences in ancient days offered individuals the opportunity to find solutions to their own problems outside of "God". (On a side note: occultic practices are often deadly. Talking to magic invisible beings isn't healthy.) Moses wrote Genesis. Moses was a leader. A leader needs subordinates. The dude was herding cats. The Israelites had been exposed to all kinds of gods. Moses had to squash that shit if he was going to have any sort of control. Moses is the I Am. Moses knew his lifetime was limited. This knowledge of how to gain and maintain power is in the Bible. Moses made sure future leaders had the valuable information necessary to maintain power.

(I am not sure why I wasted my time telling you. I am sure that I got it all wrong.)
Moses didn’t write Genesis. Moses was the first Jew to record Genesis in writing.

The accounts of Genesis had been passed down orally for thousands of years.

Wake the duck up.

Moses didn’t write Genesis. Moses was the first Jew to record Genesis in writing.

The accounts of Genesis had been passed down orally for thousands of years.

Wake the duck up.

Well. That oral tradition sure was convenient for Moses.

24,000 written manuscripts exist that say he did.

You have to be more specific. 24,000 written manuscripts say that he did what?

Deliberately sent out a curse in a cup of wine all over the world specifically to smite the nations? I agree.

He said to a bunch of numbskulls oblivious that he was about to be crucified, "take this and eat it"? I agree.

Said to these same numbskulls , " how can you fail to see that I was not speaking about bread." I agree.

What then? Pray to and eat a lifeless matzo for spiritual life on your knees? Seriously, WTF!

Last edited:
too bad for you - the subject has been explained to you already.

Then how do you have access to what is or isn't 1st century Christianity? The rest of us just think you are using your imagination to come up with what you claim is 1st Century Christianity. Most people just ignore you. I am working off of the assumption that you have something to say. I am genuinely interested.

The only documents I have are 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st century English Bibles. I assume these are accurate translations of the 4th Century forgeries that you reference. I also have access to English translations of the works of Josephus although I haven't read them. Is the works of Josephus a 1st Century document that inspires your enthusiasm?

You mentioned something about a verbal tradition that has survived since the 1st century but you never identified the people group that preserved these traditions.

I honestly think this bull shit comes from your 21st century brain and has zero to do with the 1st century except a romanticized creation of what you think 1st Century Christianity was like.

I even find it highly likely that the influence on your romantic creation of what 1st century Christianity was like is solely based on that 4th Century forgery known as the Bible.

Give me something. Please. There is nothing wrong with what you have created. Just accurately identify it as a 21st century invention.

the first century was a culminating reenactment of the spoken religion of antiquity as a continuation from the very beginning, a & e specifically. you will not doubt the above, spoken religion but as an atheist.

Then how do you have access to what is or isn't 1st century Christianity?

you repeat yourself, christianity began in the 4th century, the events of the 1st was a reverse from the salvation of noah to their symbolic death through the crucifixion of jesus. there can not be salvation till the crucifiers are brought to justice. that will not be done by the Almighty, humanity has been in peril since that time.

bringing to justice the crucifixion is a primary fault of christianity, the hindrance has been in display since that time, the 4th century - persecution and victimization of the innocent, the spoken religion of antiquity.

the first century was the liberation of the individuals from their shackles, that failed.

for who follow the spoken religion of antiquity the variable for admission to the Everlasting, the triumph of good vs evil as prescribed by the Almighty, the 4th century christian bible becomes obviously replete with forgeries for the purpose of misguiding as was the crucifixion the true religion into a false one.

nothing wrong with romanticizing the 1st century - better than the centuries of persecution and victimization of the innocent through the c bible - they have taken much of which is truly real and wise into an egregious false narrative - what's odd is you vas, you know down deep it is misconstrued - what really is your problem..

the spoken religion of antiquity

Where do I find information about this?

a & e specifically

What does A & E mean?
you repeat yourself

ditto
the events of the 1st was a reverse from the salvation of noah

What events are you referencing?

bringing to justice the crucifixion is a primary fault of christianity

How do Christians reverse this trend?

the first century was the liberation of the individuals from their shackles, that failed.

Will there be a second attempt?

for who follow the spoken religion of antiquity the variable for admission to the Everlasting, the triumph of good vs evil as prescribed by the Almighty,

Who are these followers? Where do they live? What is their name? What do they do? What color is their hair? What do we know about them at all?

nothing wrong with romanticizing the 1st century

Not at all but I view it as a 21st century invention not a 1st Century staple.

what's odd is you vas, you know down deep it is misconstrued - what really is your problem..

But you offer me no hope, no wisdom, no understanding, and no knowledge. Why is that?

Shouldn't we all embrace the 1st century religion of antiquity?

spoken religion of antiquity - Google Search
?NOTHING?

If I can't understand you, how can you reach me?

I guess you can't. I guess you won't. I guess you're fronting.

I have been spending most my life living in a fourth century created paradise. I am 40 but will I live to see 41? The way things are going, I don't know.

I am an educated fool with scripture on my mind.
I got a Bible in my hand and Richard Dawkins in my buzz feed.
Too much youtube watching has got me believing lies. I can no longer listen to the preachers with suits and ties.

Last edited:
spoken religion of antiquity - Google Search
?NOTHING?

If I can't understand you, how can you reach me?

I guess you can't. I guess you won't. I guess you're fronting.

Think coolio! Think!
1kayjt.jpg

My point is that the story of Christ's resurrection is an inspirational story. It had nothing to do with bankruptcy.

Well then, I don't think it is I who wants atheists to be inspired by Christ's resurrection :laugh:. That is a stupid idea. They believe in no God and that includes Jesus. If you are an atheist now, then stop with the Bible quotes and teaching the Bible. Stop misinterpreting the Bible and making dumb metaphors about it. That is the unpardonable sin.

Well then, I don't think it is I who wants atheists to be inspired by Christ's resurrection :laugh:. That is a stupid idea. They believe in no God and that includes Jesus. If you are an atheist now, then stop with the Bible quotes and teaching the Bible. Stop misinterpreting the Bible and making dumb metaphors about it. That is the unpardonable sin.
The only unpardonable sin is to call a revelation of truth evil.

If an atheist said that there is no such thing as a triune God who became a baby boy wearing diapers on Christmas, the truth, and you said that such an utterance was evil it is you who would be guilty of the only unpardonable sin, according to Jesus that is.

Atheists, i.e. you, believe in the...

giphy.gif

tumblr_mmrb647JOJ1spbstvo1_400.gif

tumblr_m15756W3gW1qdojzho1_500.gif

The funny thing is this has been propecised.

Atheists, i.e. you, believe in the...

giphy.gif

tumblr_mmrb647JOJ1spbstvo1_400.gif

tumblr_m15756W3gW1qdojzho1_500.gif

The funny thing is this has been propecised.

Yeah, I know. I believe in what I see with my own eyes.. I clearly says in the book of revelation that all the fish in the sea, a well known metaphor for a christian, are dead. So I raised my eyes and took a look. I even strapped a few to a gurney to perform an autopsy while they writhed around and found their corpses full of corruption, rotting flesh, and dead mens bones, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Can't you smell that smell?

Aside from them there are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

Anyone who worships another human being as if they were fully God is dead. But only according to Moses, the law, all the prophets, including Jesus, and every Jew who ever lived including anyone who ever tried to have a rational conversation with a christian about their irrational beliefs.

Not to worry!

I heard that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

So giddy up already. You won't ever find salvation in the grave, even if you looked forever.

Pssst! You don't have forever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back