Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how does one find redemption of the human race in the execution of a deity ?

~S~

It is a long story. Do you have 1500 years? Jesus was not god but considered it not robbery to make himself equal with God. God hates sin so much that He needs to see something suffer for it. Usually they killed a lamb, a goat, a bull or something. God even liked the way it smelled. It was a sweet savoury unto Him. After while God got annoyed because people weren't taking it seriously.
Was that with or without Hobelim's decoder ring?

There was no ring involved.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

~S~

It is a long story. Do you have 1500 years? Jesus was not god but considered it not robbery to make himself equal with God. God hates sin so much that He needs to see something suffer for it. Usually they killed a lamb, a goat, a bull or something. God even liked the way it smelled. It was a sweet savoury unto Him. After while God got annoyed because people weren't taking it seriously.

Thanks, I was worried!

What's your actual origins hypothesis? I'm not sure we've ever conversed...

He is a slippery one that ding fellow. He isn't going to be nailed down to any standard. Christianity doesn't suit his personality. I guess he just likes the way the term sounds. He was probably raised a Christian but doesn't like what it teaches so he made up his own deal and slapped a Christian label on it.

He's a Catholic and Chinese troll if you ask me. How did God give the Chinese their names? He had them line up on the steps of the stairway to heaven. Then he raised a large garbage can above his head and threw it down. It went ding, dang, clang, chang, dong, bong, gong, fong, song, wong, and so on and that's how they got their names :laugh:.
Is that the kind of bad joke that Jesus used to tell?

Jesus asked, "Why can't atheists solve exponential equations? "

Because they don't believe in higher powers :laugh:.

Jesus said, "‘Let there be Satan, so people don’t blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don’t blame everything on Satan.’

Not only are you lame, you need to have some humor in your life.

the religion of antiquity is the thread from a & e (adam and eve), noah, through the 1st century - jesus to the present day ... the triumph of good vs evil - - that is all there is to the religion, everything else is how it is accomplished, for admission to the Everlasting.

Where can I read more about this Adam, Eve, Noah, and Jesus characters? They seem to be an integral part of this religion of antiquity.
Where can I read more about this Adam, Eve, Noah, and Jesus characters? They seem to be an integral part of this religion of antiquity.

good luck with your 4th century book - that is the clutches you know that have snared you ...

Good luck with your _________ book. I wish I knew what it was.

the spoken religion of antiquity, six words long, that is all there is vas, I'm sorry you are so disappointed.

* it's in your book buried very deeply - what exactly do you believe the religion of your 4th century book is ... certainly not christianity.

~S~

Thanks, I was worried!

It is very boring. I believe I originated as a sperm and egg union inside my mother's womb.

Beyond my furthest ancestor, I just don't know. I don't know how electricity works either. Once I realized how much I don't know I became very comfortable not knowing certain things.

All explanations of origin seem just as plausible as any other. They all seem highly unlikely to me but they all seem possible too. It is just a big a mystery that I don't feel obligated to solve.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
the religion of antiquity is the thread from a & e (adam and eve), noah, through the 1st century - jesus to the present day ... the triumph of good vs evil - - that is all there is to the religion, everything else is how it is accomplished, for admission to the Everlasting.

good luck with your 4th century book - that is the clutches you know that have snared you ...

the spoken religion of antiquity, six words long, that is all there is vas, I'm sorry you are so disappointed.

* it's in your book buried very deeply - what exactly do you believe the religion of your 4th century book is ... certainly not christianity.

6 words? I am interested.

When some people read about the talking serpent in genesis they conclude that it was about some magical time in the past when animals could talk, an imaginary mythological being, or it was a fallen invisible angel talking through a serpent.

When I first read it in the second grade I immediately concluded that the talking serpent was figurative depiction of a human archetype. I already knew about literary devices and talking animals. My mother told me so years before I went to kindergarten when reading fairy tales and the teacher confirmed this in the first grade. for some mysterious reason I never forgot.

So no. All interpretations of scripture are not equal.

And yeah, I have a magical decoder ring.

Its called a functioning brain.

Last edited:

When some people read about the talking serpent in genesis they conclude that it was about some magical time in the past when animals could talk, an imaginary mythological being, or it was a fallen invisible angel talking through a serpent.

When I first read it in the second grade I immediately concluded that the talking serpent was figurative depiction of a human archetype. I already knew about literary devices and talking animals. My mother told me so years before I went to kindergarten and the teacher confirmed this in the first grade. for some mysterious reason I never forgot.

you immediately thought it was figurative...because it defies anything natural.

but so does your god, and thats what makes your thinking hypocritical. your approach is special pleading.

also, just for shits and giggles a reminder to the kosher assholes: mosaic law is barbaric and irrational...completely fucking immoral :113: i knew that in kindergarten

~S~

Thanks, I was worried!

It is very boring. I believe I originated as a sperm and egg union inside my mother's womb.

Beyond my furthest ancestor, I just don't know. I don't know how electricity works either. Once I realized how much I don't know I became very comfortable not knowing certain things.

All explanations of origin seem just as plausible as any other. They all seem highly unlikely to me but they all seem possible too. It is just a big a mystery that I don't feel obligated to solve.
I agree, we don't know and I'm comfy with that, too while also having a great curiosity about it...that'll probably never change. Where I'd disagree is that all the theories seem as plausible as any other. I find varying levels of ridiculousness.

When I first read it in the second grade I immediately concluded that the talking serpent was figurative depiction of a human archetype. I already knew about literary devices and talking animals. My mother told me so years before I went to kindergarten and the teacher confirmed this in the first grade. for some mysterious reason I never forgot.

but so does your god, and thats what makes your thinking hypocritical. your approach is special pleading.

also, just for shits and giggles a reminder to the kosher assholes: mosaic law is barbaric and irrational...completely fucking immoral :113: i knew that in kindergarten

You are wrong. When God created heaven and earth this world was already in existence. That detail alone makes a distinction between my God and every other thing you ever heard other people who do not think deeply claim about God.

It is also a fact that people know nothing about 96% of the observable universe. they don't even know what or where it is.

And Mosaic law as it has been practiced ever since the death of Moses is completely fucking immoral. I also knew that in kindergarten. When Jesus said,"eat my flesh" he encapsulated his teaching on how to correctly understand and conform to Mosaic law.

Swine are unclean because they do not ruminate, their flesh (teaching) defiles and contaminates the mind.

All of the creatures described in scripture are analogous to human beings, angels, demons, the birds of the air, swine, dogs, sheep, wolves, worms, parasites, bottom feeders, maggots, etc., who reflect the heights and depths of human potential, just like every nation language and people have done ever since people could talk.

If you want confirmation for my God you must first conform to the instruction in the law according to the way that Jesus taught to follow the law, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow, the way that people turned aside from after Moses died., a way that Jesus eaters and kosher eaters know nothing about.

Do not eat the flesh, swallow the teaching, of anything that crawls on its belly. Do not eat the flesh of swine, people who do not ruminate, don't mix meat with dairy, keep separate what is taught to children from what is taught to adults.. etc.

Do it, its easy.

Purify and refine your mind. If you do My God will make himself known to you.

Last edited:

You are wrong. When God created heaven and earth this world was already in existence. That detail alone makes a distinction between my God and every other thing you ever heard other people who do not think deeply claim about God.

It is also a fact that people know nothing about 96% of the observable universe. they don't even know what or where it is.

And Mosaic law as it has been practiced ever since the death of Moses is completely fucking immoral. I also knew that in kindergarten. When Jesus said,"eat my flesh" he encapsulated his teaching on how to correctly understand and conform to Mosaic law.

Swine are unclean because they do not ruminate, their flesh (teaching) defiles and contaminates the mind.

All of the creatures described in scripture are analogous to human beings, angels, demons, the birds of the air, swine, dogs, sheep, wolves, worms, parasites, bottom feeders, maggots, etc., who reflect the heights and depths of human potential, just like every nation language and people have done ever since people could talk.

If you want confirmation for my God you must first conform to the instruction in the law according to the way that Jesus taught to follow the law, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow, the way that people turned aside from after Moses died., a way that Jesus eaters and kosher eaters know nothing about.

Do not eat the flesh, swallow the teaching, of anything that crawls on its belly. Do not eat the flesh of swine, people who do not ruminate. etc.

Do it, its easy.

you believe a magical sky fairy that created magical realms called heaven and hell cares about what instructions you follow to magically be revealed

you're a hypocrite....kindergarteners (well, todays anyways)...can recognize that stupid fairy-tale shit for what it is.

you couldn't.

you also have an unclean mind...you obsess over messageboard arguments over crackers. thats not the workings of a clean mind, you failed your sky fairy.

Do not eat the flesh, swallow the teaching, of anything that crawls on its belly. Do not eat the flesh of swine, people who do not ruminate. etc.

Do it, its easy.

you believe a magical sky fairy that created magical realms called heaven and hell cares about what instructions you follow to magically be revealed

you're a hypocrite....kindergarteners (well, todays anyways)...can recognize that stupid fairy-tale shit for what it is.

you couldn't.

Any kindergarten child should know that fairy tales convey a hidden teaching not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

So what is the hidden teaching in the law Mr Smarty Pants?

Thanks, I was worried!

I agree, we don't know and I'm comfy with that, too while also having a great curiosity about it...that'll probably never change. Where I'd disagree is that all the theories seem as plausible as any other. I find varying levels of ridiculousness.

Non existence elements magically mixed and made living matter seems unlikely. A magical timeless being breathed on some dirt and made life seems equally unlikely. There is an equal amount of negative energy as there is positive thus nothing exist. Thus the things we experience are just different combinations of negative and positive energy seems equally unlikely. It all sounds ridiculous to me. I have no interest in making myself vulnerable by spewing one of these absurd theories on the origin of life. I prefer to boldly proclaim that I don't know.

Do it, its easy.

you couldn't.

Any kindergarten child should know that fairy tales convey teaching not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

The moral to the story is that you believe un-empirical bullshit and you were susceptible to fancy-speak the same way that any cults get members duped into becoming members. You're gullible, and not only that but you are vile in the fact that you mock other folks who believe equally un-empirical bullshit.

christ cracker steewpittt....being that poofed earth and heaven into existence smawwt

:itsok:

A magical timeless being breathed on some dirt and made life seems equally unlikely.

Adam was taken from the dust of the earth, (scum of the earth) and God breathed the breath of life, the ankh, into his nostrils and he became a living being. He became civilized, was given the run of the kingdom, and told to not do just one thing, fuck his dog.

Adam screwed the pooch and was returned to the dirt from which he was taken to live out the rest of his life naked among the wild beasts of the field in complete confusion.

Thanks, I was worried!

Non existence elements magically mixed and made living matter seems unlikely. A magical timeless being breathed on some dirt and made life seems equally unlikely. There is an equal amount of negative energy as there is positive thus nothing exist. Thus the things we experience are just different combinations of negative and positive energy seems equally unlikely. It all sounds ridiculous to me. I have no interest in making myself vulnerable by spewing one of these absurd theories on the origin of life. I prefer to boldly proclaim that I don't know.
I don't proclaim to know, while also recognizing levels of ridiculousness...that's all.

I try not to give weight to things that aren't demonstrated, so when someone presents a Supernatural theory without demonstrating it, without any reasoning whatsoever to believe the supernatural even exists, and someone else presents a theory based on the non super-natural which is demonstrated every day..I wouldn't know which is correct but it's easy for me to see which deserves more weight/consideration.

A magical timeless being breathed on some dirt and made life seems equally unlikely.

Adam was taken from the dust of the earth, (scum of the earth) and God breathed the breath of life, the ankh, into his nostrils and he became a living being. He became civilized, was given the run of the kingdom, and told to not do just one thing, fuck his dog.

Adam screwed the pooch and was returned to the dirt from which he was taken to live out the rest of his life naked among the wild beasts of the field in complete confusion.
But Adam didn't want to stay in homo heaven with god. Can't fault him there.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Do it, its easy.

you couldn't.

Any kindergarten child should know that fairy tales convey teaching not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

The moral to the story is that you believe un-empirical bullshit and you were susceptible to fancy-speak the same way that any cults get members duped into becoming members. You're gullible, and not only that but you are vile in the fact that you mock other folks who believe equally un-empirical bullshit.

christ cracker steewpittt....being that poofed earth and heaven into existence smawwt

:itsok:

You are dumber than most.

The concept of a world above and a world below has nothing whatever to do with the sky or the planet.

You claim that there is no such thing.. You might as well say there is no such thing as rich and poor, good and evil, life and death.

:funnyface:

Forum List

Back