Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously neither of you read or understood the instruction in The Tale of a Puppet where it is written that if naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a Hee Haw?
You’re an apostate. Your behaviors are predictable.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. lol . I will never confess imaginary sins before a putz in a robe and then to show God just how sorry I am for my imaginary sins commit the real sin of idolatry by worshipping and eating Jesus as if he was the living God in the form of a cheap snack food made by human hands.

I am an apostate. Woe is me.

You feel the pain of separation from God and so you go to church to celebrate the death of Jesus with other Jesus eaters to get closer to God which has the exact opposite effect of your professed intentions.

The closer you get to God in your unrestrained imagination by eating Jesus the further you get from God in actuality.

No one knows this better than you yet you are pretending to be saved. lol...

What a jackass!

Obviously neither of you read or understood the instruction in The Tale of a Puppet where it is written that if naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a Hee Haw?

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. lol . I will never confess imaginary sins before a putz in a robe and then to show God just how sorry I am for my imaginary sins commit the real sin of idolatry by worshipping and eating Jesus as if he was the living God in the form of a cheap snack food made by human hands.

Good for you. I hope it keeps you warm and makes you happy. It doesn't change the reality that you are an apostate doing what apostates do. It is entirely predictable which is the point I made that you didn't address.

You feel the pain of separation from God and so you go to church to celebrate the death of Jesus with other Jesus eaters to get closer to God which has the exact opposite effect of your professed intentions.
You don't know what I feel. You only imagine you do. You don't.

The closer you get to God in your unrestrained imagination by eating Jesus the further you get from God in actuality.
You wouldn't know. You have never tested it.

But I don't pretend to know my fate. However, it seems to me that you believe you do know my fate. You don't. You only imagine you do.

What a jackass!
That is a textbook example of the dunning effect.

Last edited:

Can I get a Hee Haw?

Good for you. I hope it keeps you warm and makes you happy. It doesn't change the reality that you are an apostate doing what apostates do. It is entirely predictable which is the point I made that you didn't address.

But I don't pretend to know my fate. However, it seems to me that you believe you do know my fate. You don't. You only imagine you do.

What a jackass!

Wrong Ding. I know all about you. You openly blabber about everything you profess to believe.

You worship a trinity that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

If scripture is true you are under the condemnation of God, in hell, oblivious to the fact that you are on a road that leads to permanent destruction.

Thats your chosen fate.

Now you know.

Can I get a Hee Haw?

What a jackass!

Wrong Ding. I know all about you. You openly blabber about everything you profess to believe.

You worship a trinity that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

If scripture is true you are under the condemnation of God, in hell, oblivious to the fact that you are on a road that leads to permanent destruction.

Thats your chosen fate.

Now you know.
No. You do not know me. You only imagine you do.

Yes, I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. So what? I'm not asking you for your permission or for you to believe as I do. Your beliefs don't affect me one way or another. Which makes it all the more surprising why my beliefs affect you. But they must because you are always attacking my beliefs.

And yes, I do believe that God loved man so much that he was born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death for our sins to reconcile justice with mercy.

And yes, I do believe that if I have enough faith God will manifest his spirit into the host so that I may devour God for no other reason than I asked him to. You don't have enough faith in God to believe that he would or could be born into this world or to manifest his spirit into the host for no other reason than you asked him to. So you are unable to test what I and billions of others have tested for ourselves.

And lastly, you aren't God, so you don't know my fate. I'm not God either so I don't know my fate either. But I do trust God enough and have enough faith in God to believe that everything will work itself out as it should. So I don't worry about the destination because I live in the present and experience life and God in the present.

So you go right ahead and tell me that I'm wrong and that I'm going to hell, just like any other good religious fanatic would.

I'll wait.

And yes, I do believe that if I have enough faith God will manifest his spirit into the host so that I may devour God for no other reason than I asked him to.

OK Ding. So you will never be a deep thinker. Somehow I'll find a way to live with that.. lol.....

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword" Jesus H. Christ

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

:wine:

Bottoms up!

"Drink, get drunk, vomit, and fall to rise no more ..Jeremiah 25:27

Last edited:

Can I get a Hee Haw?

What a jackass!

Thats your chosen fate.

Now you know.

Yes, I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. So what? I'm not asking you for your permission or for you to believe as I do. Your beliefs don't affect me one way or another. Which makes it all the more surprising why my beliefs affect you. But they must because you are always attacking my beliefs.

And yes, I do believe that God loved man so much that he was born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death for our sins to reconcile justice with mercy.

And yes, I do believe that if I have enough faith God will manifest his spirit into the host so that I may devour God for no other reason than I asked him to. You don't have enough faith in God to believe that he would or could be born into this world or to manifest his spirit into the host for no other reason than you asked him to. So you are unable to test what I and billions of others have tested for ourselves.

And lastly, you aren't God, so you don't know my fate. I'm not God either so I don't know my fate either. But I do trust God enough and have enough faith in God to believe that everything will work itself out as it should. So I don't worry about the destination because I live in the present and experience life and God in the present.

So you go right ahead and tell me that I'm wrong and that I'm going to hell, just like any other good religious fanatic would.

I'll wait.

I know your fate. You are a believer. Your place is reserved at your Father's table.
All that is left is to thank Jesus for taking your sin drenched admittance record and trading it for His perfect, sin free record.
That seals your fate:
67957725_431481307578106_4165655795041566720_n.jpg

Can I get a Hee Haw?

What a jackass!

Thats your chosen fate.

Now you know.

I'll wait.

I know your fate. You are a believer. Your place is reserved at your Father's table.
All that is left is to thank Jesus for taking your sin drenched admittance record and trading it for His perfect, sin free record.
That seals your fate:
67957725_431481307578106_4165655795041566720_n.jpg
I do believe. I don’t want to be presumptuous though. Lest I hear those words I do not know you.

I am not worthy to enter under his roof but He only has to say the word and my soul shall be healed.

I really like that caption. I am the storm. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. He is my peace.

And yes, I do believe that if I have enough faith God will manifest his spirit into the host so that I may devour God for no other reason than I asked him to.

OK Ding. So you will never be a deep thinker. Somehow I'll find a way to live with that.. lol.....

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

Bottoms up!

I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.

Bottoms up!

The sword he sent is Christ.

I am the storm.

And you have gone mad.

Bottoms up!

I am the storm.

And you have gone mad.

You should really try to read more carefully.

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. All those who drink it go mad.

You profess to believe that the living God can be eaten just because you have the faith to ask.

Thats insane!

You are the storm? lol...Now thats funny....

You are a fart in the wind.
My reading is fine. The sword he sent is Jesus. Jesus has made you go mad. Just look at how you act like a religious fanatic telling others that their beliefs are wrong and they are going to hell.

Yes, we are meant to devour God as in to be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling. Which is exactly what happens when we eat the body and drink the blood of Christ.

You do not have enough faith to believe that God would choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and sacrifice himself to reconcile justice with mercy. You probably don’t even believe God is capable of doing so.

And you certainly don’t have enough faith to believe he will manifest his spirit into the host so that we can be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling for no other reason that we asked him to and had enough faith that he would.

So you will never be able to test it for yourself or experience it for yourself.

I have tested it. I have experienced it. I understand the power of faith. I understand that faith can transform us.

You lack faith.

Bottoms up!

I am the storm.

And you have gone mad.

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. All those who drink it go mad; lose their mind, their soul.

You profess to believe that the living God can be eaten just because you have the faith to ask.

Thats insane!

You are a fart in the wind. A forlorn voice from the grave, a small whimper lost in the cacophony of hell.

Bottoms up!

I am the storm.

And you have gone mad.

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. All those who drink it go mad.

Thats insane!

My reading is fine. The sword he sent is Jesus. Jesus has made you go mad. Just look at how you act like a religious fanatic telling others that their beliefs are wrong and they are going to hell.

Yes, we are meant to devour God as in to be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling. Which is exactly what happens when we eat the body and drink the blood of Christ.

You do not have enough faith to believe that God would choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and sacrifice himself to reconcile justice with mercy. You probably don’t even believe God is capable of doing so.

And you certainly don’t have enough faith to believe he will manifest his spirit into the host so that we can be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling for no other reason that we asked him to and had enough faith that he would.

So you will never be able to test it for yourself or experience it for yourself.

I have tested it. I have experienced it. I understand the power of faith. I understand that faith can transform us.

You lack faith.

Your catching on!

I don't believe in the garbage that you have swallowed hook, line, and sinker, the garbage that has defiled and contaminated your mind.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

Bottoms up!

I am the storm.

And you have gone mad.

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. All those who drink it go mad; lose their mind, their soul.

Thats insane!

You are a fart in the wind. A forlorn voice from the grave, a small whimper lost in the cacophony of hell.
You deleted your previous post? Which I already addressed.

Here it is again.

You lack faith.

I am your storm. Look at how crazy I am making you behave.

I couldn’t be happier for you to believe that I am a fart in the wind. A forlorn voice from the grave, a small whimper lost in the cacophony of hell. Because it proves my point how mad my beliefs make you.

Bottoms up!

I am the storm.

And you have gone mad.

Thats insane!

You lack faith.

Your catching on!

I don't believe in the garbage that you have swallowed hook, line, and sinker, the garbage that has defiled and contaminated your mind.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.
It’s actually much more than that. My beliefs make you behave like you have drunk a cup of fiery wine and have gone mad. You behave like a religious nut job telling others that their religious beliefs are wrong and that they are going to hell. You are acting insane, brother. Put your cup of fiery wine down. It is making you go insane.

I know . I see the results of your test and I'm sure that if I had enough "faith" in the ridiculous to "just believe" that God became a human being only to be crucified and eaten because he loved the Roman world so much I would become a blithering idiot too just like whatever "us" was transformed from individual thinking beings into a conglomerate of lost souls that are slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

In revelation 22:3 it says, "No longer will there be any curse."

What curse will end if not the curse in a cup of wine that has addled your mind?

You are clinging to the flotsam of a dead religion from a dying age that has no place in the minds of those who choose to live in reality, not fantasy, knowing truth, not believing falsehood, remaining sane, not becoming delusional, being alive, not remaining dead to themselves and others..

Now go to church and confess your sins to a priest and to show God just how sorry you are for your sins get down on your knees and worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

I'm sure that defying the law of God and desecrating the teaching of Jesus and dying on a weekly basis is an amazing spiritual experience.

Its just not a very good one.

Oh well. To each, his own.

My hands are clean.

Last edited:

I know . I see the results of your test and I'm sure that if I had enough "faith" in the ridiculous to "just believe" that God became a human being only to be crucified and eaten because he loved the Roman world so much I would become a blithering idiot too just like whatever "us" was transformed from individual thinking beings into a conglomerate of lost souls that are slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

In revelation 22:3 it says, "No longer will there be any curse."

What curse will end if not the curse in a cup of wine that has addled your mind?

You are clinging to the flotsam of a dead religion from a dying age that has no place in the minds of those who choose to live in reality, not fantasy, knowing truth, not believing falsehood, remaining sane, not becoming delusional, being alive, not remaining dead to themselves and others..

Now go to church and confess your sins to a priest and to show God just how sorry you are for your sins get down on your knees and worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

I'm sure that defying the law of God and desecrating the teaching of Jesus and dying on a weekly basis is an amazing spiritual experience.

Its just not a very good one.

Oh well. To each, his own.

My hands are clean.
24,000 written manuscripts exist that say he did.

I voted yes. This story is an exaggerated version and dramatized version of every struggle we ever face. It is a reminder that the human spirit has the power to overcome overwhelming dire odds and reach the pinnacle of victory.

This is by far the greatest story ever told. That is saying a lot considering that I am an atheist.

"What is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?"

I just learned about the unpardonable sin. It's in your last sentence. Thus, you walk the walk. Not just talk the talk. No need to correct anyone of the Scripture anymore.

I didn't think the video was exaggerated because of all of the hate had been building up, but Jesus was an innocent man. He did nothing wrong, but was condemned to die. That is saying a lot considering that I am pro-death penalty.

What is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? | GotQuestions.org

Here's more of what I found. I suppose one has to know that they are deliberately doing it.

"It might help to understand what the unpardonable sin is.

The sin against the Holy Ghost is committed only when the Holy Spirit has clearly revealed the divine truth to the sinner and the sinner nevertheless utters blasphemies against it. In other words it cannot committed out of ignorance, fear, or even spiritual blindness.

"Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit

22 Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the man spoke and saw. 23 And all the people were amazed, and said, “Can this be the Son of David?” 24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons.” 25 Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand. 26 And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? 27 And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges. 28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 Or how can someone enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? Then indeed he may plunder his house. 30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come." Matthew 12:22-32

Here's more of what I found. I suppose one has to know that they are deliberately doing it.

"It might help to understand what the unpardonable sin is.

The sin against the Holy Ghost is committed only when the Holy Spirit has clearly revealed the divine truth to the sinner and the sinner nevertheless utters blasphemies against it. In other words it cannot committed out of ignorance, fear, or even spiritual blindness.

"Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit

22 Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the man spoke and saw. 23 And all the people were amazed, and said, “Can this be the Son of David?” 24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons.” 25 Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand. 26 And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? 27 And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges. 28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 Or how can someone enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? Then indeed he may plunder his house. 30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come." Matthew 12:22-32
And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

against what, is this implied a specific religion - * christianity.

It's in your last sentence.

That is saying a lot considering that I am an atheist.

last sentence ^ ... that's blasphemy -

how about -

That is saying a lot considering that I am pro-death penalty.

you two will make good roommates ...

last sentence ^ ... that's blasphemy -

Whatever has happened is better to deal with than blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. It is true that I just learned of this sin two days ago.

If one is so torn as to turn to atheism, then it must be a grave matter. However, God loves us and wants to forgive us. First, one has to forgive themselves and vow to not let the sin happen again. Then they have to repent. It means they have to change their minds about the sin and vow not to let it happen again. Oh no. This part is not easy. It may mean one has to give up (sacrifice) something. It may mean having to deal with an alcohol or drug addiction. It may mean one has to get help from someone else to understand the problem. It may mean they'll need counseling to get to the root of their sin. As long as one is alive, then it's not the end of the world. Instead of blaming God for one's problems, one has to accept the blame and the responsibility. I think it starts there.

What about you BreezeWood? Can you figure any of this out? One can overcome deep ignorance, but one has to admit they are ignorant first. I don't know, but I can learn and find out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back