Man in Santa Suit Kills 8

Bigger IDIOT! the point is if someone wants to kill they don't need a frickin gun to do it. Caphiche?
Did Canada have only one murder? that's truly amazing innit?

If you find the slightest degree of logic in what you said .. God help you.

what part was wrong doyathink?

You mean besides the obvious?

The argument was never that people don't get killed by means other than a gun .. that would be a stupid argument, would it not?

The argument is the relationship of lots of guns to murder by people known to the victim, suicides, accidental child shootings, protection, the 2nd Amendment, and legal shootings.

If you'd like to continue to use Canada to validate your point on that argument, be my guest .. but of course, you aren't going to use Canada because you'd then be making my argument, not yours.

That being said .. those who want guns, let them have them .. they're pretty much killing themselves and their families anyway. The down side of it is gun-lovers are the criminals best suppliers for weapons.

The argument was never that people don't get killed by means other than a gun .. that would be a stupid argument, would it not?

The argument is the relationship of lots of guns to murder by people known to the victim, suicides, accidental child shootings, protection, the 2nd Amendment, and legal shootings.

If you'd like to continue to use Canada to validate your point on that argument, be my guest .. but of course, you aren't going to use Canada because you'd then be making my argument, not yours.

That being said .. those who want guns, let them have them .. they're pretty much killing themselves and their families anyway. The down side of it is gun-lovers are the criminals best suppliers for weapons.

oh forgive me, I thought you were blaming America for people dying. I ust thought you should know death comes in many forms, not just from guns, the wonderful automobile assures them (as someone so graciously pointed out) Knives, pills, drugs, gas, glue sniffing, yes, I could use Canada and any other country in the world.

30000 out of 300000000 is what percent again? And all the 30000 were not murders at all, at least half were not. Suicides will occur regardless of firearms as will murders.

The answer is .0001. 100th of one percent. Ya we sure have an epidemic on our hands Everyone should lose the right to self defense cause 1 100th of one percent of the population dies every year to firearms. Retard.

As for ACCIDENTS.... try 1000 of 300000000. , that would be .00000333 . So small as to be beyond insignificant.

RGS, like I said before, YOU as a Marine HAVE THE SKILLS.

Civvies don't.

And, there's a hell of a lot more civvies than there are military.

Does not change the fact that the percentages are so small as to be insignificant.

Sorry.......that statement makes you a fucking idiot.

Ever listen to a song called "Tommy Gun" by the Clash?

"If Death comes so cheap,
Then the same goes for Life".

You're starting to sound like you don't really give a shit about other people. Kinda sad for a person of your faith.

You're starting to sound like you don't really give a shit about other people. Kinda sad for a person of your faith.

You hit the nail on the head matey.

Does not change the fact that the percentages are so small as to be insignificant.

30,000 dead people ... "insignificant"

That's your argument.

You are truly sick and a stain on the military.

The good news is that you're out of the military. This country does not need soldiers like you.

Last edited:

Absolute BULLSHIT. No one wants to ban private ownership of motor vehicles and more people DIE every year to them then firearms. Why is that? Do you not care about people?

Fucking Retard.

30,000 dead people ... "insignificant"

That's your argument.

You are truly sick and a stain on the military.

The good news is that you're out of the military. This country does not need soldiers like you.

Let me know when you demand all private ownership of Automobiles be denied. I mean 40000 a year is more than 30000 and we license 14 YEAR OLDS to drive.

Or is it you do not care about that cause, well YOU happen to like driving?

Absolute BULLSHIT. No one wants to ban private ownership of motor vehicles and more people DIE every year to them then firearms. Why is that? Do you not care about people?

Fucking Retard.

Listen you stupid jarhead motherfucker, if you are going to take that tack with me asshole, I'll get after it.

With cars you dipshit asshole, there is a certain amount of training and other stuff that goes with it BEFORE you are allowed to get behind the wheel.

With guns, it's a one week course.

See the difference idiot?

RGS, go take a flying leap at a rolling donut hole. For a supposedly smart person, you're one of the dumber fuckers I've come across.

Let me know when you demand all private ownership of Automobiles be denied. I mean 40000 a year is more than 30000 and we license 14 YEAR OLDS to drive.

Or is it you do not care about that cause, well YOU happen to like driving?

Hey dirtbag....they make you take a SIX MONTH COURSE to learn to drive.

If you are required to get a gun liscence, it's generally a week long deal.

Try again idiot.

Hey dirtbag....they make you take a SIX MONTH COURSE to learn to drive.

If you are required to get a gun liscence, it's generally a week long deal.

Try again idiot.

And yet 40000 a year die, go figure. The only idiot is you, be so kind as to provide me some quote from the Constitution that protects your right to own and operate a motor vehicle?

30000 is bad but 40000 is acceptable cause, well we like to drive.

Ohh and it is not a 6 month course, try again numbnuts.You are not allowed to own a firearm until your 18 and you can not own a handgun till your 21. But hey at 14 you can drive a car.

And yet 40000 a year die, go figure. The only idiot is you, be so kind as to provide me some quote from the Constitution that protects your right to own and operate a motor vehicle?

30000 is bad but 40000 is acceptable cause, well we like to drive.

Ohh and it is not a 6 month course, try again numbnuts.You are not allowed to own a firearm until your 18 and you can not own a handgun till your 21. But hey at 14 you can drive a car.

Bullshit jackass. In Montana *I* owned a gun at 14, and was allowed to carry it with me by myself.

It depends on the laws Really Grumpy Shithead, as well as what state you're in.

Bullshit jackass. In Montana *I* owned a gun at 14, and was allowed to carry it with me by myself.

It depends on the laws Really Grumpy Shithead, as well as what state you're in.

Wrong again. you can use a rifle at a younger age but LEGALLY you do not own it till your 18. And go ahead send your 18 year old to buy a handgun and see what happens. 21 is a FEDERAL law, doesn't matter one bit what your State wants or does not want. NO ONE under 21 can buy pistol ammo or handguns.

Wrong again. you can use a rifle at a younger age but LEGALLY you do not own it till your 18. And go ahead send your 18 year old to buy a handgun and see what happens. 21 is a FEDERAL law, doesn't matter one bit what your State wants or does not want. NO ONE under 21 can buy pistol ammo or handguns.

Post a link please, and also bear in mind that I'm 44, and the laws may have changed since I left Montana in '82 to join the Navy.

Post a link backing up your assertions Retarded Grumpy Sargent.

Forum List

Back