Man Has No Effect On the Earth thats why Global Warming is bull...

Not enough to alter a planet.

I can tell that you have really studied the history of the earth and the various conditions under which it has existed.

So let me ask this; when was the last time that man took trillions of pounds of oil and coal out of the ground and burnt them? When did man last do that and what was the end result after this had occurred?

This one is a softball question for you. Piece of cake. You can thank me later. Show your stuff now.

I can also note that you don't have any knowledge of geological processes. The supervolcanoes produced magnitudes on the exponential scale greater than what you are describing.

You playing dodge ball now red. Time for me to move on. Disingenuous hack you.

again, in typical liberal fashion, you run away when you cannot compete in a logical debate.

The planet has been putting CO2 into the air since the beginning of time. Man's use of carbon fuels has not changed the climate of the planet.

If you think it has then you need to fly across the pacific ocean, the soviet union, south america, the mid east, the atlantic, the USA. Man's footprint on the planet is tiny. We are not destroying it.

the pollution of the 50s and 60s that you rant about has gone away. River Rouge in Detroit used to catch fire a couple times a year, now it is clean and almost pure.

We need pollution laws, not stupid global warming laws that are designed to do nothing but enrich govt and assholes like Gore.

I bolded the first because it shows your ignorance, and questions whether or not you are even worth replying to.

Do you honestly think you can back the second one?

Have you flown across Russia? I have. You fly for hours and see no sign of human activity. The surface of the planet that is inhabited by humans is a very small % of the total surface of the earth. Most of it is water----did you know that?

I guess you were making a point that I said soviet union instead of russia-----

Last edited:
Under the Tyrannical Obama Regime the EPA has become a tool of the Regime to crush Obama's political opponents, as has the IRS, the DOJ, the FBI, and the rest of the Government agencies.
And don't try to reply with the old worn out phrase, "they all do it", They don't, the Media uses it's massive power to expose and block Republicans from doing it, as they did when Nixon tried to use the IRS to go after his enemies. If fact, without the media inflating it, "Watergate" would never have become a national scandal. Nixon would never have been removed from office.
Truuth is, to win National Office Republicans have to beat their opponent, the media, the IRS, The FBI, the EPA, NSA, and all the Democrat "dirty tricks", that are ignored by the media, except for FOX and a few Radio Talk Show Hosts.
Oh, and Republicans have to beat the Democrat indoctrination Agency also. (Government education system)
It really is a credit to the American People when any Republican wins any elected position in the U.S.

I think the Second Amendment solution is the only solution left. I may be wrong, time will tell.

Who was that Founding Father who said, "We'll need a revolution every twenty years for this system to work", or something like that? Well, we are 11 revolutions behind schedule!

Last edited:
again, in typical liberal fashion, you run away when you cannot compete in a logical debate.

The planet has been putting CO2 into the air since the beginning of time. Man's use of carbon fuels has not changed the climate of the planet.

If you think it has then you need to fly across the pacific ocean, the soviet union, south america, the mid east, the atlantic, the USA. Man's footprint on the planet is tiny. We are not destroying it.

the pollution of the 50s and 60s that you rant about has gone away. River Rouge in Detroit used to catch fire a couple times a year, now it is clean and almost pure.

We need pollution laws, not stupid global warming laws that are designed to do nothing but enrich govt and assholes like Gore.

I bolded the first because it shows your ignorance, and questions whether or not you are even worth replying to.

Have you flown across Russia? I have. You fly for hours and see no sign of human activity. The surface of the planet that is inhabited by humans is a very small % of the total surface of the earth. Most of it is water----did you know that?

There are forests on earth too did you know that? And Forests have trees did you even know that?

There are forests on earth too did you know that? And Forests have trees did you even know that?

yep, and those billions of trees take in CO2 and give off oxygen. Amazing balance of chemicals that God set up for us isn't it?

Then go suck on an exhaust pipe. No one wants to go down in a blaze of glory with an idiot

Hmmm, have you sent your carbon credit payment to algore yet this month? Better send it, he needs a couple thousand gallons of jet fuel for his plane.

Al Gore? I'm talking about the planet.

Read the Avatar...Stop being weak

when you continue a false argument of man made global warming (now climate change since the warming part has been proven to be a hoax) the only place the discussion can go is down.

My points are valid, yours are propaganda. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it, and yet you persist--------is it a mental problem?

yep, and those billions of trees take in CO2 and give off oxygen. Amazing balance of chemicals that God set up for us isn't it?

Did you know that eyes see? And Eyes can see through your bullshit? Did you even know that?

Hmmm, have you sent your carbon credit payment to algore yet this month? Better send it, he needs a couple thousand gallons of jet fuel for his plane.

Al Gore? I'm talking about the planet.

Read the Avatar...Stop being weak

when you continue a false argument of man made global warming (now climate change since the warming part has been proven to be a hoax) the only place the discussion can go is down.

My points are valid, yours are propaganda. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it, and yet you persist--------is it a mental problem?

What points? All you do is ask questions?

Not enough to alter a planet.

I can tell that you have really studied the history of the earth and the various conditions under which it has existed.

So let me ask this; when was the last time that man took trillions of pounds of oil and coal out of the ground and burnt them? When did man last do that and what was the end result after this had occurred?

This one is a softball question for you. Piece of cake. You can thank me later. Show your stuff now.

It's Zeke, toothless ignorant stumpbroke of USMB chiming in about topics he knows nothing about.
Show the negative effect worldwide of fossil fuel use. SHow direct cause and effect, not correlation. We'll wait.

So because the Chinese have smog, the planet is warming....

You are seriously wasting our time with this argument? You do realize that air pollution and global warming are not the same thing, right? No one is denying that Air pollution can and does exist. But that's a long stretch from saying that because we can't see the sun, the planet is warming.

Hey, what a great idea.

Let's send them ours.

Heyhey if you don't mind breathing air that looks like the photo above, move to China. I been to Gary Indiana in the 60ties. I like having clean air.

I take it you don't? Or is it that you think the EPA had nothing to do with cleaning up the air we breath? That's it isn't it. You think (I keep using that term loosely) that companies all on their own cleaned up the emissions that were fouling our air. Right?

How old are you? 25? 30?

The EPA is an enforcement agency, the pollution laws were passed by congress. We do not need another govt agency to enforce the laws. The EPA is a waste of money.

Federal law enforcement is the job of the DOJ, as well as state and local police and courts.

And enforcement is at the whim of the administration in charge.
Case in point...
Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns,
President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions
some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.
Gun prosecutions under Obama down more than 45 percent | WashingtonExaminer.com

The point is we don't need more laws, rules and regulations... just enforcing the ones we have!

Under the Tyrannical Obama Regime the EPA has become a tool of the Regime to crush Obama's political opponents, as has the IRS, the DOJ, the FBI, and the rest of the Government agencies.
And don't try to reply with the old worn out phrase, "they all do it", They don't, the Media uses it's massive power to expose and block Republicans from doing it, as they did when Nixon tried to use the IRS to go after his enemies. If fact, without the media inflating it, "Watergate" would never have become a national scandal. Nixon would never have been removed from office.
Truuth is, to win National Office Republicans have to beat their opponent, the media, the IRS, The FBI, the EPA, NSA, and all the Democrat "dirty tricks", that are ignored by the media, except for FOX and a few Radio Talk Show Hosts.
Oh, and Republicans have to beat the Democrat indoctrination Agency also. (Government education system)
It really is a credit to the American People when any Republican wins any elected position in the U.S.

I think the Second Amendment solution is the only solution left. I may be wrong, time will tell.

Who was that Founding Father who said, "We'll need a revolution every twenty years for this system to work", or something like that? Well, we are 11 revolutions behind schedule!

Worst tyrant ever. Not one political party outlawed. Not one political opponent disappeared. When are those FEMA camps going to open so he can put the all GOP, Faux News spewing sheeple away? Jesus fucking Chryst, where did he go to tyrant school anyway?

:eusa_angel:

The Second Amendment is there to protect the nation from foreign invasion and domestic insurrections. Not to foster insurrection.

For the OP. The Climate is too complex for any accurate prediction. Too many variables. The cyclic nature of the solar cycles and the variation in the solar output insures that the graph of the average temperature on earth will vary from year to year. Some years it goes up, some years it goes down. Observation has shown an overall increase in the last 150 years. Dire predictions of runaway global warming have not been accurate.

I predict that the human race will adapt to the changes regardless of the cause.

Forum List

Back