Man Has No Effect On the Earth thats why Global Warming is bull...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
China starts televising the sunrise on giant TV screens because Beijing is so clouded in smog | Mail Online

China starts televising the sunrise on giant TV screens because Beijing is so clouded in smog

article-2540955-1AB2D74100000578-494_964x671.jpg

The smog has become so thick in Beijing that the city's natural light-starved masses have begun flocking to huge digital commercial television screens across the city to observe virtual sunrises.
The futuristic screens installed in the Chinese capital usually advertize tourist destinations, but as the season's first wave of extremely dangerous smog hit - residents donned air masks and left their homes to watch the only place where the sun would hail over the horizon that morning.
Commuters across Beijing found themselves cloaked in a thick, gray haze on Thursday as air pollution monitors issued a severe air warning and ordered the elderly and school children to stay indoors until the quality improved.

Read more: China starts televising the sunrise on giant TV screens because Beijing is so clouded in smog | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Severe-smog-and-air-pollu-010.jpg

Kinda has a Gary, Indiana back in the 1960ties look and feel to it.
Interesting article. In one of the comments, a Canadian mentioned that China is a big buyer of Canada's filthy tar sands oil. Nasty stuff.

Plus since we are burning more NG, we are selling more of our dirty coal to the Chinese.

They hack our computers, we make their air unbreathable.

The Chinese government has enough money and given the will, they can figure out how to have the energy they need without making it impossible to breath.

Of course it will be an American or European that has the invention but the Chinese will just buy the technology. Chinese companies are already buying solar energy companies here (Solyndra) that have failed or close to failing.

They are in it (solar) for the long term. People gotta breath.

They can all die for all I care. Honestly if you ask me they deserve it, considering how them chinks have been hacking the US, not to mention spying and wanting to bring down the US so that they can be the new superpower.

They can all die for all I care. Honestly if you ask me they deserve it, considering how them chinks have been hacking the US, not to mention spying and wanting to bring down the US so that they can be the new superpower.

Hey come on now. It's just the Chinese embracing capitalism in all its glory.

You don't like capitalism? Our cities could or did look like that. Do you think the Chinese need a version of the EPA?

You don't like capitalism? Our cities could or did look like that. Do you think the Chinese need a version of the EPA?

The real points here are being missed:

1. no matter how much clean up we do in the USA, China and India continue pumping crap into the air while they destroy our industries with cheap labor and cheap power

2. Even with all that pollution, China is not changing the climate of the planet. The are killing themselves but they are not changing the earth's climate

3. the climate of our planet has been changing for millions of years, man has never had anything to do with it and never will.

4. We need to fight pollution and stop the lies about a connection between pollution and climate.

Hey, what a great idea.

Let's send them ours.

Hey, what a great idea.

Let's send them ours.

Heyhey if you don't mind breathing air that looks like the photo above, move to China. I been to Gary Indiana in the 60ties. I like having clean air.

I take it you don't? Or is it that you think the EPA had nothing to do with cleaning up the air we breath? That's it isn't it. You think (I keep using that term loosely) that companies all on their own cleaned up the emissions that were fouling our air. Right?

How old are you? 25? 30?

Hey, what a great idea.

Let's send them ours.

Heyhey if you don't mind breathing air that looks like the photo above, move to China. I been to Gary Indiana in the 60ties. I like having clean air.

I take it you don't? Or is it that you think the EPA had nothing to do with cleaning up the air we breath? That's it isn't it. You think (I keep using that term loosely) that companies all on their own cleaned up the emissions that were fouling our air. Right?

How old are you? 25? 30?

The EPA is an enforcement agency, the pollution laws were passed by congress. We do not need another govt agency to enforce the laws. The EPA is a waste of money.

Federal law enforcement is the job of the DOJ, as well as state and local police and courts.

Hey, what a great idea.

Let's send them ours.

How old are you? 25? 30?

The EPA is an enforcement agency, the pollution laws were passed by congress. We do not need another govt agency to enforce the laws. The EPA is a waste of money.

Federal law enforcement is the job of the DOJ, as well as state and local police and courts.

Another right winger who wants to breath dirty air chimes in. What is with you people?

You want air that looks like Beijing's air? Move to China.

BTW I didn't say we needed a new EPA. We have one. I asked if China needs an EPA. They do.

Not enough to alter a planet.

I can tell that you have really studied the history of the earth and the various conditions under which it has existed.

So let me ask this; when was the last time that man took trillions of pounds of oil and coal out of the ground and burnt them? When did man last do that and what was the end result after this had occurred?

This one is a softball question for you. Piece of cake. You can thank me later. Show your stuff now.

How old are you? 25? 30?

Another right winger who wants to breath dirty air chimes in. What is with you people?

You want air that looks like Beijing's air? Move to China.

BTW I didn't say we needed a new EPA. We have one. I asked if China needs an EPA. They do.

in typical fashion, you totally missed the point. No one wants dirty air. I am very glad that our congress finally passed effective anti-pollution laws.

China does not need an EPA, China needs anti-pollution laws. They have plenty of enforcement power without another govt agency--and so do we.

China's problem is that their economy demands cheap energy, anti-pollution laws would impact their economy, so they don't pass them. Not saying that is right, only that it is what it is.

I can tell that you have really studied the history of the earth and the various conditions under which it has existed.

So let me ask this; when was the last time that man took trillions of pounds of oil and coal out of the ground and burnt them? When did man last do that and what was the end result after this had occurred?

This one is a softball question for you. Piece of cake. You can thank me later. Show your stuff now.

when was the last volcanic eruption? when was the last major meteor strike? Have you told the plant world that CO2 is a pollutant? That would be like your maple tree telling you that oxygen is a pollutant.

another question, how many forest fires have occurred in the last 1000 years? what do they put into the atmosphere?

Red, Congress created the EPA with legislation. They fund the EPA. We had not anti pollution law until the EPA.

Why you want to act like the EPA is not Congress created. Who the hell else has the power to make new government agencies. And fund them. Fill me in on that. Did you know it was a Republican President who championed the EPA. Best thing Richard Nixon ever did.

when was the last volcanic eruption? when was the last major meteor strike? Have you told the plant world that CO2 is a pollutant? That would be like your maple tree telling you that oxygen is a pollutant.

another question, how many forest fires have occurred in the last 1000 years? what do they put into the atmosphere?

You playing dodge ball now red. Time for me to move on. Disingenuous hack you.

Red, Congress created the EPA with legislation. They fund the EPA. We had not anti pollution law until the EPA.

Why you want to act like the EPA is not Congress created. Who the hell else has the power to make new government agencies. And fund them. Fill me in on that. Did you know it was a Republican President who championed the EPA. Best thing Richard Nixon ever did.

OK, let me go s l o w

we needed anti-pollution laws, we did not need a new expensive govt agency. The EPA is a waste of our money, we have plenty of enforcement agencies already.

Do you understand the distinction between new laws and a new agency?

again, in typical liberal fashion, you run away when you cannot compete in a logical debate.

The planet has been putting CO2 into the air since the beginning of time. Man's use of carbon fuels has not changed the climate of the planet.

If you think it has then you need to fly across the pacific ocean, the soviet union, south america, the mid east, the atlantic, the USA. Man's footprint on the planet is tiny. We are not destroying it.

the pollution of the 50s and 60s that you rant about has gone away. River Rouge in Detroit used to catch fire a couple times a year, now it is clean and almost pure.

We need pollution laws, not stupid global warming laws that are designed to do nothing but enrich govt and assholes like Gore.

again, in typical liberal fashion, you run away when you cannot compete in a logical debate.

The planet has been putting CO2 into the air since the beginning of time. Man's use of carbon fuels has not changed the climate of the planet.

If you think it has then you need to fly across the pacific ocean, the soviet union, south america, the mid east, the atlantic, the USA. Man's footprint on the planet is tiny. We are not destroying it.

the pollution of the 50s and 60s that you rant about has gone away. River Rouge in Detroit used to catch fire a couple times a year, now it is clean and almost pure.

We need pollution laws, not stupid global warming laws that are designed to do nothing but enrich govt and assholes like Gore.

I bolded the first because it shows your ignorance, and questions whether or not you are even worth replying to.

Do you honestly think you can back the second one?

Forum List

Back