Man Has No Effect On the Earth thats why Global Warming is bull...

More like to anyone who can read what you wrote.

You really need to stop being so dishonest. It really doesn't help your cause.

Except I said global warming the theory exists I made no mention of the planet warming. So again, only to a retard. Remind me never to talk about a Rainy Day fund so you dont get confused and think its about fun on a actual rainy day

So now you are arguing that global warming isnt about the planet warming? Nevermind that the planets climate is a completely different matter than smog and air pollution.

No silly, I'm not arguing that...Science is. Like I said Master of Question marks. Go read and find out for yourself. This public display of ignorance shtick is getting old

More like to anyone who can read what you wrote.

You really need to stop being so dishonest. It really doesn't help your cause.

Except I said global warming the theory exists I made no mention of the planet warming. So again, only to a retard. Remind me never to talk about a Rainy Day fund so you dont get confused and think its about fun on a actual rainy day

So now you are arguing that global warming isnt about the planet warming? Nevermind that the planets climate is a completely different matter than smog and air pollution.

Man Has No Effect On the Earth thats why Global Warming is bull...

1979%20Lincoln%20Versailles%20Leasing-04-05.jpg

ClosedCaption and H(er/im)'s thread!

It's that pretzel logic. The 70s was a terrible time for cars. many factors considered. The 2010s have been stained similarly to the 70s with absolute failures in logic. CC is the Lincoln Versailles of pretzel logic. That's why (s)he made sure to park this thread in politics.

So you know more about why its there that the guys that put it there? Are you calling Jefferson a liar?

Not really. I call into question that he said it. That supposed quote is not in the 2nd amendment.

Strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms (Quotation) « Thomas Jefferson?s Monticello

Furthermore:

The Supreme Court held:[44]
(1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

(2) Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose:

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lastly, we do not live nor are we close to living under a tyrant.

We are very close, when the president and his administration believe that they are above the law, when they openly lie to the people for political gain, when the president tries to make law by executive dictate, we may not be in tyranny, but we are trending that way.

I don't envision an armed rebellion, but the fact that millions of americans have guns is a deterrent.

The Jefferson quotes are accurate, the fact that you don't like what he said does not mean he didn't say it.

I strongly disagree. Our Republic is not even in the same ball park. A tyrant is someone who when they take control eliminates the opposition by either imprisoning them or executing them. And then declaring themselves to be the rightful ruler for an extended period of time, usually life. Like Saddam Hussein did in 1979. There is nothing illegal or improper with a president using EO's to further their agenda, it's been done throughout our Republics history. They are very limited in scope.

When did Jefferson write either one of those things you attribute to him.

What amazes me is the conviction that climate change deniers hold. It demonstrates the power of propaganda and an unwillingness to heed science; a willful (?) ignorance to prefer to accept the word of those who have a conflict of interest - the polluters.
Ironic post is ironic.

Man made global warming is so discredited only people who treat it like religion still believe it.

I think it's time for Redfish to prove the 'truth' of President Jefferson's words. He should take a black powder musket to the White House and defend us from the tyranny he and his fellow travelers believe we live under. Maybe he could convince others like him to join in, one might carry a "Don't Tread on Me" flag and another a musical instrument. It would be nice for him to notify the Secret Service first so they won't need to procure body bags, and can get by with only three straight jackets.

Nope, if it ever comes to that, and I sincerely hope and pray that it doesn't, the military will side with the people against a tyrannical government. There will be no need for me or anyone else to "storm the Bastille" with our sidearms and shotguns.

Were you ever in the military? I was, and I can assure you that the military you imagine doesn't exist.

I think it's time for Redfish to prove the 'truth' of President Jefferson's words. He should take a black powder musket to the White House and defend us from the tyranny he and his fellow travelers believe we live under. Maybe he could convince others like him to join in, one might carry a "Don't Tread on Me" flag and another a musical instrument. It would be nice for him to notify the Secret Service first so they won't need to procure body bags, and can get by with only three straight jackets.

Nope, if it ever comes to that, and I sincerely hope and pray that it doesn't, the military will side with the people against a tyrannical government. There will be no need for me or anyone else to "storm the Bastille" with our sidearms and shotguns.

Were you ever in the military? I was, and I can assure you that the military you imagine doesn't exist.

Neither does the pot smoking acid-dropping military you were part of.

Cleaning toilets, while honorable, doesn't really count as "being in the military", does it?

Yes, and yes it does.

Not really. I call into question that he said it. That supposed quote is not in the 2nd amendment.

Strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms (Quotation) « Thomas Jefferson?s Monticello

Furthermore:

The Supreme Court held:[44]
(1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

(2) Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose:

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lastly, we do not live nor are we close to living under a tyrant.

We are very close, when the president and his administration believe that they are above the law, when they openly lie to the people for political gain, when the president tries to make law by executive dictate, we may not be in tyranny, but we are trending that way.

I don't envision an armed rebellion, but the fact that millions of americans have guns is a deterrent.

The Jefferson quotes are accurate, the fact that you don't like what he said does not mean he didn't say it.

I strongly disagree. Our Republic is not even in the same ball park. A tyrant is someone who when they take control eliminates the opposition by either imprisoning them or executing them. And then declaring themselves to be the rightful ruler for an extended period of time, usually life. Like Saddam Hussein did in 1979. There is nothing illegal or improper with a president using EO's to further their agenda, it's been done throughout our Republics history. They are very limited in scope.

When did Jefferson write either one of those things you attribute to him.

how about an administration that targets its enemies with the IRS, NSA, FBI, and uses the media to create lies about them? is that not a form of tyranny?

there is more than one way to destroy your political enemies.

when was the last volcanic eruption? when was the last major meteor strike? Have you told the plant world that CO2 is a pollutant? That would be like your maple tree telling you that oxygen is a pollutant.

another question, how many forest fires have occurred in the last 1000 years? what do they put into the atmosphere?

You playing dodge ball now red. Time for me to move on. Disingenuous hack you.
LOL! Don't like the answer, call the guy a name and move on.

:lmao:

Well, not exactly. But come on, trying to engage in real debate under internet message board etiquette is worthless time spent. When there is no requirement to try and address a direct question, well what good is that?

I think everybody should ask themselves when was the last time man last dug up and pumped out all this carbon (oil & coal) and burnt it. We've been doing it for more than 100 years. Each year more and more. Burning coal and oil doesn't mean they cease to exist.

And the answer to the question (which is why I came back, to answer my own question) is that there is no history of man ever doing that. Beyond now. Which leads a reasonable person to wonder what the result of doing this will be.

The majority of the scientists studying this seem to think that change is occurring that they can't account for except through the burning of all this carbon.

I believe that their science is correct. And the changes will not be for the good. We are throwing a balanced system out of balance.

Coal and oil are both excellent carbon storage means. Change enough from a liquid or a solid, burn it and put it in the atmosphere, doesn't seem much of a stretch to me that this has to have an effect.

Common sense and all that shit.

Like with the volcano and meteor shit. Those are not man caused are they? And even the brain dead say that the volcano eruptions of old and today effected the air of the world. They even admit that a meteor strike could cause a problem.

But not burning vast amounts of carbon. You can't cut down enough trees to effect the ability to remove carbon and give up some oxygen. Man can't change the temperature of the oceans. Nope can't do it.

Man just can't do it eh? No matter how hard he tries?

You be wrong. We are more than industrious enough to ruin the entire planet.

The shit air and pollution controls you see in China and India. Well there ain't no government regulations for business to worry about there. Is there? Hows that idea looking with no regulations in China and India.

Hey at least because of Richard Nixon, we will be awhile before we have to watch the sunrise on the big screen. Thank the EPA & Tricky Dick.

how about an administration that targets its enemies with the IRS, NSA, FBI, and uses the media to create lies about them? is that not a form of tyranny?

It would be. Do you know of such an administration? Facts only please. No 'tard conspiracy theories from your deranged political cult allowed.

there is more than one way to destroy your political enemies.

True. You can lie pathologically about them, as your side so proudly does.

By the way, Bush issued executive orders at a faster pace than Obama. As did every president of this century. Would you care to justify the glaring hypocrisy you display by only criticizing Obama for using executive orders? Any other ODS sufferers, feel free to jump in and explain why executive orders only suddenly became "dictatorial" when Obama used them.

Ah, a Ford Pinto pulled up and parked next to that Versailles. it's like a who is who of the worst cars of the 70s!

Heyhey if you don't mind breathing air that looks like the photo above, move to China. I been to Gary Indiana in the 60ties. I like having clean air.

I take it you don't? Or is it that you think the EPA had nothing to do with cleaning up the air we breath? That's it isn't it. You think (I keep using that term loosely) that companies all on their own cleaned up the emissions that were fouling our air. Right?

How old are you? 25? 30?

The EPA is an enforcement agency, the pollution laws were passed by congress. We do not need another govt agency to enforce the laws. The EPA is a waste of money.

Federal law enforcement is the job of the DOJ, as well as state and local police and courts.

Another right winger who wants to breath dirty air chimes in. What is with you people?

You want air that looks like Beijing's air? Move to China.

BTW I didn't say we needed a new EPA. We have one. I asked if China needs an EPA. They do.

China WILL have an EPA. Right now -- they are moving BILLIONS out of poverty and trying to corner the market in economic development. This is the slack that any government can cut for themselves when they do it for "national interests".

A country that can't tell the difference between REAL pollution (as in this thread OP) and INVENTED pollution (as in CO2 theory of GW) -- will never be able to fix EITHER one of those..

Or more likely we get sidetracked on nonissues instead of fixing real problems. This is one of those times. Too busy searching for evidence of the boogeyman under the bed instead of cleaning up the room.

Forum List

Back