Man Has No Effect On the Earth thats why Global Warming is bull...

Have you flown across Russia? I have. You fly for hours and see no sign of human activity. The surface of the planet that is inhabited by humans is a very small % of the total surface of the earth. Most of it is water----did you know that?

I guess you were making a point that I said soviet union instead of russia-----

There are forests on earth too did you know that? And Forests have trees did you even know that?

yep, and those billions of trees take in CO2 and give off oxygen. Amazing balance of chemicals that God set up for us isn't it?

At night just the opposite occurs. When they shed their leaves and when they die the decomposing matter release the CO2 back into the atmosphere. The fossil fuels we burn release into the atmosphere a sequestered form of CO2 that was trapped millions of years ago.

Deforestation Facts, Deforestation Information, Effects of Deforestation - National Geographic

What amazes me is the conviction that climate change deniers hold. It demonstrates the power of propaganda and an unwillingness to heed science; a willful (?) ignorance to prefer to accept the word of those who have a conflict of interest - the polluters.

Last edited:
What amazes me is the conviction that climate change deniers hold. It demonstrates the power of propaganda and the unwillingness to heed science, and prefer to accept the word of those who have a conflict of interest - the polluters.

Unwillingness to heed science? You mean the same science that is showing the planet decreasing in tempature? That science? The science that is completely ignored by those who have devoted their quest for political power to this bullcrap theory?

Of course that's what I got out of it. It was your freaking argument.

Only to a retard it is

More like to anyone who can read what you wrote.

You really need to stop being so dishonest. It really doesn't help your cause.

Except I said global warming the theory exists I made no mention of the planet warming. So again, only to a retard. Remind me never to talk about a Rainy Day fund so you dont get confused and think its about fun on a actual rainy day

What amazes me is the conviction that climate change deniers hold. It demonstrates the power of propaganda and the unwillingness to heed science, and prefer to accept the word of those who have a conflict of interest - the polluters.

Unwillingness to heed science? You mean the same science that is showing the planet decreasing in tempature? That science? The science that is completely ignored by those who have devoted their quest for political power to this bullcrap theory?

In some that ignorance is not willful.

Man Has No Effect On the Earth thats why Global Warming is bull...

1979%20Lincoln%20Versailles%20Leasing-04-05.jpg

ClosedCaption and H(er/im)'s thread!

What amazes me is the conviction that climate change deniers hold. It demonstrates the power of propaganda and an unwillingness to heed science; a willful (?) ignorance to prefer to accept the word of those who have a conflict of interest - the polluters.

Maybe you should open AGWCult-China office?

Under the Tyrannical Obama Regime the EPA has become a tool of the Regime to crush Obama's political opponents, as has the IRS, the DOJ, the FBI, and the rest of the Government agencies.
And don't try to reply with the old worn out phrase, "they all do it", They don't, the Media uses it's massive power to expose and block Republicans from doing it, as they did when Nixon tried to use the IRS to go after his enemies. If fact, without the media inflating it, "Watergate" would never have become a national scandal. Nixon would never have been removed from office.
Truuth is, to win National Office Republicans have to beat their opponent, the media, the IRS, The FBI, the EPA, NSA, and all the Democrat "dirty tricks", that are ignored by the media, except for FOX and a few Radio Talk Show Hosts.
Oh, and Republicans have to beat the Democrat indoctrination Agency also. (Government education system)
It really is a credit to the American People when any Republican wins any elected position in the U.S.

I think the Second Amendment solution is the only solution left. I may be wrong, time will tell.

Who was that Founding Father who said, "We'll need a revolution every twenty years for this system to work", or something like that? Well, we are 11 revolutions behind schedule!

Worst tyrant ever. Not one political party outlawed. Not one political opponent disappeared. When are those FEMA camps going to open so he can put the all GOP, Faux News spewing sheeple away? Jesus fucking Chryst, where did he go to tyrant school anyway?

:eusa_angel:

The Second Amendment is there to protect the nation from foreign invasion and domestic insurrections. Not to foster insurrection.

For the OP. The Climate is too complex for any accurate prediction. Too many variables. The cyclic nature of the solar cycles and the variation in the solar output insures that the graph of the average temperature on earth will vary from year to year. Some years it goes up, some years it goes down. Observation has shown an overall increase in the last 150 years. Dire predictions of runaway global warming have not been accurate.

I predict that the human race will adapt to the changes regardless of the cause.

you are wrong on the 2nd amendment:

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.-Thomas Jefferson

I can tell that you have really studied the history of the earth and the various conditions under which it has existed.

So let me ask this; when was the last time that man took trillions of pounds of oil and coal out of the ground and burnt them? When did man last do that and what was the end result after this had occurred?

This one is a softball question for you. Piece of cake. You can thank me later. Show your stuff now.

when was the last volcanic eruption? when was the last major meteor strike? Have you told the plant world that CO2 is a pollutant? That would be like your maple tree telling you that oxygen is a pollutant.

another question, how many forest fires have occurred in the last 1000 years? what do they put into the atmosphere?

You playing dodge ball now red. Time for me to move on. Disingenuous hack you.
LOL! Don't like the answer, call the guy a name and move on.

:lmao:

Under the Tyrannical Obama Regime the EPA has become a tool of the Regime to crush Obama's political opponents, as has the IRS, the DOJ, the FBI, and the rest of the Government agencies.
And don't try to reply with the old worn out phrase, "they all do it", They don't, the Media uses it's massive power to expose and block Republicans from doing it, as they did when Nixon tried to use the IRS to go after his enemies. If fact, without the media inflating it, "Watergate" would never have become a national scandal. Nixon would never have been removed from office.
Truuth is, to win National Office Republicans have to beat their opponent, the media, the IRS, The FBI, the EPA, NSA, and all the Democrat "dirty tricks", that are ignored by the media, except for FOX and a few Radio Talk Show Hosts.
Oh, and Republicans have to beat the Democrat indoctrination Agency also. (Government education system)
It really is a credit to the American People when any Republican wins any elected position in the U.S.

I think the Second Amendment solution is the only solution left. I may be wrong, time will tell.

Who was that Founding Father who said, "We'll need a revolution every twenty years for this system to work", or something like that? Well, we are 11 revolutions behind schedule!

Worst tyrant ever. Not one political party outlawed. Not one political opponent disappeared. When are those FEMA camps going to open so he can put the all GOP, Faux News spewing sheeple away? Jesus fucking Chryst, where did he go to tyrant school anyway?

The Second Amendment is there to protect the nation from foreign invasion and domestic insurrections. Not to foster insurrection.

For the OP. The Climate is too complex for any accurate prediction. Too many variables. The cyclic nature of the solar cycles and the variation in the solar output insures that the graph of the average temperature on earth will vary from year to year. Some years it goes up, some years it goes down. Observation has shown an overall increase in the last 150 years. Dire predictions of runaway global warming have not been accurate.

I predict that the human race will adapt to the changes regardless of the cause.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.-Thomas Jefferson

No I don't believe I am.

No I don't believe I am.

So you know more about why its there that the guys that put it there? Are you calling Jefferson a liar?

I think it's time for Redfish to prove the 'truth' of President Jefferson's words. He should take a black powder musket to the White House and defend us from the tyranny he and his fellow travelers believe we live under. Maybe he could convince others like him to join in, one might carry a "Don't Tread on Me" flag and another a musical instrument. It would be nice for him to notify the Secret Service first so they won't need to procure body bags, and can get by with only three straight jackets.

i think it's time for redfish to prove the 'truth' of president jefferson's words. He should take a black powder musket to the white house and defend us from the tyranny he and his fellow travelers believe we live under. Maybe he could convince others like him to join in, one might carry a "don't tread on me" flag and another a musical instrument. It would be nice for him to notify the secret service first so they won't need to procure body bags, and can get by with only three straight jackets.

thanks for sharing

No I don't believe I am.

So you know more about why its there that the guys that put it there? Are you calling Jefferson a liar?

Not really. I call into question that he said it. That supposed quote is not in the 2nd amendment.

Strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms (Quotation) « Thomas Jefferson?s Monticello

Furthermore:

The Supreme Court held:[44]
(1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

(2) Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose:

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lastly, we do not live nor are we close to living under a tyrant.

Only to a retard it is

More like to anyone who can read what you wrote.

You really need to stop being so dishonest. It really doesn't help your cause.

Except I said global warming the theory exists I made no mention of the planet warming. So again, only to a retard. Remind me never to talk about a Rainy Day fund so you dont get confused and think its about fun on a actual rainy day

So now you are arguing that global warming isnt about the planet warming? Nevermind that the planets climate is a completely different matter than smog and air pollution.

No I don't believe I am.

Not really. I call into question that he said it. That supposed quote is not in the 2nd amendment.

Strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms (Quotation) « Thomas Jefferson?s Monticello

Furthermore:

The Supreme Court held:[44]
(1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

(2) Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose:

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lastly, we do not live nor are we close to living under a tyrant.

We are very close, when the president and his administration believe that they are above the law, when they openly lie to the people for political gain, when the president tries to make law by executive dictate, we may not be in tyranny, but we are trending that way.

I don't envision an armed rebellion, but the fact that millions of americans have guns is a deterrent.

The Jefferson quotes are accurate, the fact that you don't like what he said does not mean he didn't say it.

I think it's time for Redfish to prove the 'truth' of President Jefferson's words. He should take a black powder musket to the White House and defend us from the tyranny he and his fellow travelers believe we live under. Maybe he could convince others like him to join in, one might carry a "Don't Tread on Me" flag and another a musical instrument. It would be nice for him to notify the Secret Service first so they won't need to procure body bags, and can get by with only three straight jackets.

Nope, if it ever comes to that, and I sincerely hope and pray that it doesn't, the military will side with the people against a tyrannical government. There will be no need for me or anyone else to "storm the Bastille" with our sidearms and shotguns.

Forum List

Back