Making the case for Desantis.....

You should really be a HUGE supporter of Trump. He funded all that vaccine & mask money.
He had no choice and any other president would have done the same thing. I fully support locking Trump up for a couple years and then deporting him.

McCarthy finally realized that only about 11% of the Budget could have any spending cuts, 89% is basically Mandatory Spending.
There is no way to cut spending significantly to reduce the Budget Deficit.
We need to raise revenue. My recommendation is a new Federal Sales Tax of about 5% to get us back to a Balanced Budget.
Horseshit.

Numerous entire agencies can be abolished outright....Ditto thousands of idiotic spending programs.

Pentagon spending alone could be cut by 25%, all the enlisted could be given nice raises, and they'd hardly notice the difference.

LMAO.. You can still buy cars from any dealership or private person you want. But if you go to a business, that business is going to have to make at least some profit. Because that business has American employee's. Those employee's have to get paid. Business 101.
Yeah, just as long as you GO to a business.
Why do you hate American businesses?
Why do you?
AND choices, like DUHSantis?

LOL, Yeah don't be surprised when TRUMP supporters don't give a sh!t. In Georgia a lot of people held their nose to vote for Kemp only to have the never-TRUMP rinos not return the favor by voting for Walker simply because he was endorsed by TRUMP.
Read what you just wrote.....Trump is toxic to a very large segment of the population (not just "RINOs") and we need every vote available to us to push the dems out of their senate majority, hold the house, and take back the WH.......Your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, simply put that won't happen with a Trump nomination.

LMAO so your solution is to give Washington idiots even more tax money when it's clear they can't control borrowing and spending? They will spend every dime and go right on racking up massive deficits. Look at the debt ceiling joke. Lets give crack addicts more crack.
Look at the Budget
There is nothing to cut. The fucking interest on the Debt is MORE THAN DEFENSE!!
We need to get back to a balanced budget. My 5% sales tax is a start. I also like a tax on financial transactions and on money sent out of the US (remittances}
The US could gain $150b a year if we taxed remittances

Here is the 2022 Budget

I don't think you realize just how much wasteful spending goes on in DC. Especially when you stretch all of it out in just 4 years.
Example: Let's say this year, they spend 5 million on X (something we'd all consider wasteful), Next year, they get $6 million. The next they get $6million. Then the next year they get $8 million. That's $25 million in just 4 years.
Add that to the thousands of other wasteful pet projects that they fund, and you've got yourself a huge spending problem.
So yeah, you're point is valid. But when you add up all that 4 year wasteful spending, on each and every pet project, you're talking about a shit ton of wasted money.
Not enough, in one year to solve the problem. But we're talking about borrowed money, financed for years, that next year is going to increase. Plus interest.

It's like trying to stop your wife from buying clothes. You put the hammer down on her for buying so much, and so for a month she doesn't buy anything. But but the next month, she figures she saved so much last month, that she can buy a little extra this month.
(I have the same problem with tools)
1. McCarthy just tried to cut spending and admitted that only 11% of the budget is in play.

2. My other recommendation is to have another Grace Commission to eliminate waste and duplication in DC.

3. I agree with what you say, but how do we get on a sane path to a Balanced Budget without more Revenue. We can't. We need to cover interest on the DEBT.

Cutting the War Dept. budget by at least 40% would do wonders for this country. Maybe we could join the 1st tier nations and give health care to everyone.
Who "gives" healthcare to everyone? You mean the place where "Lois Lerners" control your access to the medical care? Fuck that.

Ever notice how many of those come here because their systems are so backlogged?

Horseshit.
Numerous entire agencies can be abolished outright....Ditto thousands of idiotic spending programs.
Pentagon spending alone could be cut by 25%, all the enlisted could be given nice raises, and they'd hardly notice the difference.
OK, you call horseshit, let's get to specifics.

1. What agencies would you eliminate? Education? ATF? there may be a few more, but the savings are a few billion. List yours_________________________

2. Agree that many spending programs can be cut. NIH (Fau-Chi's Budget} is 1st on my list. Foreign Aid is 2nd. List yours_________________________

3. We disagree on the DOD Budget. That needs to be done with a scalpel not an axe.

4. My new revenues include: Tax on Remittances ($150b), New 5% Fed Sales Tax ($1.25T), new tax on financial transactions $_______,

John McCain threw the presidency away when he put that stupid woman on the ticket.

Palin has nothing to do with it. Nobody was going to beat Obama, the first black presidential candidate of a major party who was receiving nothing by accolades from the media in a year when the biggest crash since 1929 hit the country with a Republican president in office.

What makes you think DeSantis can win in the general election? Do you really think TRUMP supporters will hold their nose and vote for DeSantis?

If they don't vote for desantis if he wins the primary, they are just as dumb as biden voters....the point is to defeat the democrats...that is the only point.

OK, you call horseshit, let's get to specifics.

1. What agencies would you eliminate? Education? ATF? there may be a few more, but the savings are a few billion. List yours_________________________
Yes....Then DHS, Commerce, Labor, Energy, HUD can all go...Then no fewer than 80% of the military bases on foreign soil can be shuttered....Then we can have lunch and get after the rest of the bloat.
2. Agree that many spending programs can be cut. NIH (Fau-Chi's Budget} is 1st on my list. Foreign Aid is 2nd. List yours_________________________
Ibid.
3. We disagree on the DOD Budget. That needs to be done with a scalpel not an axe.
It needs just as much of an axe as the rest of the corrupt welfare state....They're the same rotten fruit of the same bad tree.
4. My new revenues include: Tax on Remittances ($150b), New 5% Fed Sales Tax ($1.25T), new tax on financial transactions $_______,
Bullshit...The feds take in on the order of $5 trillion a year right now...They steal enough.

You really think DeSantis flip-flopped on Ukraine all by himself?

It's an open "secret" that the bundlers for the neocon Bushbot machine have been lining up behind DeSantis....He'll never be his own man listening to that band of fucking goons.

they are lining up behind desantis because he isn't Trump......Desantis is doing everything Trump did...but he is succeeding, and he isn't making all of Trump's mistakes.

they are lining up behind desantis because he isn't Trump......Desantis is doing everything Trump did...but he is succeeding, and he isn't making all of Trump's mistakes.
Trump wouldn't have intervened in Ukraine....DeSantis wouldn't have either, until his handlers told him that he would have.

That's not a man in control of his own agenda.

DeSantis would have a good chance of winning the general election if Trump got out of his way.

...but it's Trump.

So it's going to be Trump in the general election.

1. McCarthy just tried to cut spending and admitted that only 11% of the budget is in play.

2. My other recommendation is to have another Grace Commission to eliminate waste and duplication in DC.

3. I agree with what you say, but how do we get on a sane path to a Balanced Budget without more Revenue. We can't. We need to cover interest on the DEBT.

The constitution allows the government to create (coin) it's own money. They could legally print $32 trillion and hand it over to the fed.
That's a wild thing to say. And heads would roll. The media would go into a frenzy. The stock market would be in disarray. And there's no telling what the unintended consequences of that would be. BUT, we'd be debt free.

Then the government just doesn't borrow another dime from them unless we have an actual emergency. Something like a multi-state hurricane, an actual pandemic or a war... <<<Something of that magnitude.

I think that within 6 months, if it didn't implode the US economy, inflation would drop & the value of the USD would increase.

What am I missing?

Trump wouldn't have intervened in Ukraine....DeSantis wouldn't have either, until his handlers told him that he would have.

That's not a man in control of his own agenda.

You're joking, right? Trump gave Ukraine billions. And made out like he was forced to do so. Who ever forced Trump to do that, obviously had the power, authority or influence enough to get Trump to keep sending out money, supplies and weaponry.

None the less, the end result was it was Trumps decision to get involved. Obviously not at the magnitude that Biden did. But Russia had already invaded Ukraine.
Which I'm totally against any and all involvement of our government in Ukraine. And I wouldn't support Ron, or any potus doing that. But to say Trump wouldn't have, after already do so, is more than a stretch. Trump lies, bro. He's got you thinking he could put a stop to it. He probably had you thinking he was going to "lock her up" too.

Forum List

Back