Making the case for Desantis.....

DUHSantis is a dumbass, even more remarkable..................... could be dumber than Trump.

DuhSantis is worse than Trump except the personality.............He doesn't have one.

DuhSantis has his RWRNJ "policies" down.

Just the latest in screwing the people of FloriDUH.
For electing little Eddie Munster.

June 15 2023
If you’re a car dealer in Florida, we have some great news for you. Florida Politics reports that Governor Ron DeSantis just signed a law that blocks most automakers from using a direct-to-consumer sales model. So your existence as an unnecessary middleman has been preserved yet again. Take that, consumers hoping for a car buying experience that doesn’t involve slimy salespeople.

That said, the bill does have a carveout for electric-only automakers, meaning Tesla, Rivian, and Lucid are still allowed to sell their cars directly to customers without getting a third-party dealership involved.

As a surprise to no one, the bill was written by lobbyists for the Florida Automobile Dealers Association and didn’t initially include the exception for Tesla and other electric startups. Other lobbyists were able to negotiate that exception, which feels like it was meant to benefit Tesla specifically.

Teabaggers think DUHSantis is their answer to the OTHER wannabe dictator?

Taking the middle man out of vehicle sales doesn't reduce the cost. Car dealers relying volume sales to make profit. Salesman don't make a dime unless they sell something.

Sigh, I'm glad you get it but sadly a lot of people still suffer under the delusion that Trump "is one of us" and can't see past that.

Like it or not….Trump is the leader of the Republican Party

The Party sees the damage he does up and down the line but refuse to deal with it
The Party, as a whole, needs to make it clear

Trump LOST in 2020
He will lose again

From what I've seen, DeSantis has a record of not only cutting taxes, but also eliminating some. Trumps tax record included cut taxes (a little). But then cutting out tax deductions that made it all revenue neutral. Add on the inflation tax that was created by borrowing so much money, and we all ended up paying more.
McCarthy finally realized that only about 11% of the Budget could have any spending cuts, 89% is basically Mandatory Spending.
There is no way to cut spending significantly to reduce the Budget Deficit.
We need to raise revenue. My recommendation is a new Federal Sales Tax of about 5% to get us back to a Balanced Budget.

Those not willing to vote for DeSantis in the primary might consider the down ticket in '24.....With Trump it's iffy at best if we take back the Senate and hold-on to the House.....Very iffy.

With DeSantis it's pretty much a slam dunk of gaining in both the house and senate....Maybe big (60+) in the senate due to the number of seats the dems have to defend.

Don't cut your nose off to spite your face.

LOL, Yeah don't be surprised when TRUMP supporters don't give a sh!t. In Georgia a lot of people held their nose to vote for Kemp only to have the never-TRUMP rinos not return the favor by voting for Walker simply because he was endorsed by TRUMP.

Sigh, I'm glad you get it but sadly a lot of people still suffer under the delusion that Trump "is one of us" and can't see past that.

If Trump was one of us, he wouldn't like to us as much as he does.
Just this year, he's already said he's going to take down the deep state. But he has a record of authorizing & funding it.
He said he was going to build new cities. LMAO.. The president doesn't have the authority to do that.

I think a lot of Trumps support comes from sympathy. The democrats retarded witch hunts makes even me feel sorry for the guy.
But I can't get passed all of Trumps spending, his assault on our 2A, all the debt ceiling increases and suspensions. Funding planned parenthood when they were still under Roe v Wade, his lame trade deal with China and Mexico. And his deal with Saudi, Mexico and US oil producers to decrease oil production (April 2020). My son and many of his friends, months before the Biden/Trump election, was part of the massive lay offs in the oil industry.

Yes it does.

People avoid all the "Fees" dealerships charge.

That's not always true, not all work on commission.

"Fee's" of the dealership? LMAO.. All of those "fee's" combined don't account for as much as even one car payment.

McCarthy finally realized that only about 11% of the Budget could have any spending cuts, 89% is basically Mandatory Spending.
We need to raise revenue. My recommendation is a new Federal Sales Tax of about 5% to get us back to a Balanced Budget.
LMAO so your solution is to give Washington idiots even more tax money when it's clear they can't control borrowing and spending? They will spend every dime and go right on racking up massive deficits. Look at the debt ceiling joke. Lets give crack addicts more crack.

I don't think you realize just how much wasteful spending goes on in DC. Especially when you stretch all of it out in just 4 years.
Example: Let's say this year, they spend 5 million on X (something we'd all consider wasteful), Next year, they get $6 million. The next they get $6million. Then the next year they get $8 million. That's $25 million in just 4 years.
Add that to the thousands of other wasteful pet projects that they fund, and you've got yourself a huge spending problem.
So yeah, you're point is valid. But when you add up all that 4 year wasteful spending, on each and every pet project, you're talking about a shit ton of wasted money.
Not enough, in one year to solve the problem. But we're talking about borrowed money, financed for years, that next year is going to increase. Plus interest.

It's like trying to stop your wife from buying clothes. You put the hammer down on her for buying so much, and so for a month she doesn't buy anything. But but the next month, she figures she saved so much last month, that she can buy a little extra this month.
(I have the same problem with tools)

Cutting the War Dept. budget by at least 40% would do wonders for this country. Maybe we could join the 1st tier nations and give health care to everyone.

He got "different information" from the bundlers for the neocon warfare-welfare machine.

Don't be a fucking sap.

Yeah, probably information that we didn't get. DeSantis, no matter how hard you try or how much propaganda you spew, isn't going to convince anyone he's a pro war Bush guy.

SO.............?
DUHSantis' bill STILL restricts people to choose.
As did the car dealership lobby who wrote the bill, along with Musk.

LMAO.. You can still buy cars from any dealership or private person you want. But if you go to a business, that business is going to have to make at least some profit. Because that business has American employee's. Those employee's have to get paid. Business 101.
Why do you hate American businesses?

The problem with DeSantis is that he's not a wealthy man. When the Dems turn on the heat with him, filing all kinds of Fake indictments, lawsuits, ethic violations, etc, will be be able to continue to stand?

That's how the libs got rid of Sarah Palin if you'll remember.

Trump has lots of cash and a crack legal team on retainer.
What an utterly RIDICULOUS reason to support one person over another.

No mentions of policy or the other ACTUAL THINGS THAT MATTER.

Fuck money

Forum List

Back