"Make the Rich Panic"

Excused from math class" doesn't equate to thousands of hours of programming in a year.
"After the Mothers Club donation was exhausted, he and other students sought time on systems including DEC PDP minicomputers.

"One of these systems was a PDP-10 belonging to Computer Center Corporation (CCC), which banned four Lakeside students—Gates,Paul Allen, Ric Weiland, and Kent Evans—for the summer after it caught them exploiting bugs in theoperating system to obtain free computer time.[27][28]

"At the end of the ban, the four students offered to find bugs in CCC's software in exchange for computer time. Rather than use the system via Teletype, Gates went to CCC's offices and studied source code for various programs that ran on the system, including programs in Fortran, Lisp, and machine language. The arrangement with CCC continued until 1970, when the company went out of business. The following year, Information Sciences, Inc. hired the four Lakeside students to write a payroll program in Cobol, providing them computer time and royalties.

"After his administrators became aware of his programming abilities, Gates wrote the school's computer program to schedule students in classes. He modified the code so that he was placed in classes with 'a disproportionate number of interesting girls.'[29]

"He later stated that 'it was hard to tear myself away from a machine at which I could so unambiguously demonstrate success.'[26] At age 17, Gates formed a venture with Allen, called Traf-O-Data, to make traffic counters based on the Intel 8008 processor.[30] In early 1973, Bill Gates served as a congressional page in the U.S. House of Representatives.

"Gates graduated from Lakeside School in 1973 and was a National Merit Scholar.[32] He scored 1590 out of 1600 on the SAT[33] and enrolled at Harvard College in the autumn of 1973.[34] While at Harvard, he met Steve Ballmer, who would later succeed Gates as CEO of Microsoft."

Gates had about 10,000 hours of programming practice before he arrived at Harvard which he wouldn't have acquired if he had grown up in Freddy Gray's neighborhood.

Bill Gates - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Rich" aren't panicking, they're nowhere near panicking, not even close, I assure you.
How do you know that?

Because I know that.

Perhaps you can provide some concrete evidence to the contrary.
02baltimore_officers2-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Now explain HOW you KNOW the rich are not panicking?
"This is called revolution. It is about ripping power away from a cabal of corporate oligarchs and returning it to the citizenry. This will happen not by appealing to corporate power but by terrifying it. And power, as we saw in Baltimore, will be terrified only when we take to the streets. There is no other way.

“'The rich are only defeated when running for their lives,' the historian C.L.R. James noted."

Chris Hedges Make the Rich Panic - Chris Hedges -Truthdig
Lmso, talk about mental masturbation, the rich has just been laying low, not investing because we have a anti business, anti investment president. Scared? Yea right, talk to me when they build 20 foot walls around there houses like they do in South Africa

Yeah, the "rich" have been stuffing the money under their mattress and the stock market more than doubled in 6 years, as the Corps are making record profits under this "anti investment" Prez. AND the US is one of the few nations not to follow conservative "austerity" and is doing much better than most of the rest of the world???

South Africa? The conservatives and their policy are trying to make US look like a 3rd world nation like Mexico or China.

The Rich" aren't panicking, they're nowhere near panicking, not even close, I assure you.
How do you know that?

Because I know that.

"This is called revolution. It is about ripping power away from a cabal of corporate oligarchs and returning it to the citizenry. This will happen not by appealing to corporate power but by terrifying it. And power, as we saw in Baltimore, will be terrified only when we take to the streets. There is no other way.

“'The rich are only defeated when running for their lives,' the historian C.L.R. James noted."

Lmso, talk about mental masturbation, the rich has just been laying low, not investing because we have a anti business, anti investment president. Scared? Yea right, talk to me when they build 20 foot walls around there houses like they do in South Africa

Yeah, the "rich" have been stuffing the money under their mattress and the stock market more than doubled in 6 years, as the Corps are making record profits under this "anti investment" Prez. AND the US is one of the few nations not to follow conservative "austerity" and is doing much better than most of the rest of the world???

South Africa? The conservatives and their policy are trying to make US look like a 3rd world nation like Mexico or China.

But it's the policies you like that are driving business out of the country. How do you rationalize that one?

How do you know that?

Because I know that.

But it's the policies you like that are driving business out of the country. How do you rationalize that one?

You mean record Corp profits with a tax "burden" in the low teens, and lowest sustained tax burden on the "job creators" for nearly 80 years???

Sorry, it's conservative "free trade", low taxes that reward shifting jobs offshore, and NOT having goods Gov't policy (like 90%+ of Multinational profits are created in the US, WHY NOT REQUIRE THE JOBS HERE TOO?) the right wing, and GOP in particular pushes???

Driving Biz out? lol, They are racing for lowest labor costs and trying to evade taxes, WHILE the top 1/10th of 1% of US get over 50% of capital gains and dividends (at 20%)!

But if you think it is fair or just to have people who don't pay taxes vote on paying themselves more of someone else's money ... That isn't fair or just.
Otherwise ... The rich having influence could just be the way they ensure against other people stealing their money with more votes.

Wow, another Stockholm Syndrome Conservative speaks.

The poor ARE paying taxes. They are probably p aying a greater percentage in taxes than the rich do when you factor in sales taxes and payroll deductions.

We are talking about fair representation in taxation ... Fair would equate to the amount of taxes you pay as far as representation.

"All Property, indeed, except the Savage's temporary Cabin, his Bow, his Matchcoat, and other little Acquisitions, absolutely necessary for his Subsistence, seems to me to be the Creature of public Convention. Hence the Public has the Right of Regulating Descents, and all other Conveyances of Property, and even of limiting the Quantity and the Uses of it. All the Property that is necessary to a Man, for the Conservation of the Individual and the Propagation of the Species, is his natural Right, which none can justly deprive him of: But all Property superfluous to such purposes is the Property of the Publick, who, by their Laws, have created it, and who may therefore by other Laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it" Ben Franklin

AS THE TOP 1% HAS TRIPLED THEIR "SHARE" OF INCOME THE PAST 35 YEARS, THEIR TAX BURDEN IS AT 80+ YEAR RECORD LOWS

taxmageddon.png

How do you know that?

Because I know that.

You mean record Corp profits with a tax "burden" in the low teens, and lowest sustained tax burden on the "job creators" for nearly 80 years???

Sorry, it's conservative "free trade", low taxes that reward shifting jobs offshore, and NOT having goods Gov't policy (like 90%+ of Multinational profits are created in the US, WHY NOT REQUIRE THE JOBS HERE TOO?) the right wing, and GOP in particular pushes???

Driving Biz out? lol, They are racing for lowest labor costs and trying to evade taxes, WHILE the top 1/10th of 1% of US get over 50% of capital gains and dividends (at 20%)!

Yes, record corporate profits thanks to the ACA making it easier to dump the workers. Environmental policies that reward leaving the USA and building their products overseas. Obummer wants to give even more of the US mineral wealth away to foreign nationals that are paying him big bucks to sell this country out. Hillary too. Yet you fucking nitwits can't seem to figure that out.

The level of your blind ignorance and stupidity is a wonder to behold. Let me know when you decide to learn something other than the progressive playbook which benefits a wealthy ruling elite, but fucks over the middle class.

How do you know that?

Because I know that.

Greed. Let me be a bit more specific, GREED!

Corporation have no allegiance to the United States of America, or to the citizens of the United States of America, or to those they employ or once employed before moving overseas.

Halliburton Moves Its Headquarters Abroad - ABC News

US Defense Companies Go On Overseas Offensive

Defense Contractors Are Going To Go For The Civilian Market

How do you know that?

Yes, record corporate profits thanks to the ACA making it easier to dump the workers. Environmental policies that reward leaving the USA and building their products overseas. Obummer wants to give even more of the US mineral wealth away to foreign nationals that are paying him big bucks to sell this country out. Hillary too. Yet you fucking nitwits can't seem to figure that out.

The level of your blind ignorance and stupidity is a wonder to behold. Let me know when you decide to learn something other than the progressive playbook which benefits a wealthy ruling elite, but fucks over the middle class.

So as usual, all you have is nonsense and projection. Shocking

I know lets get rid of min wage laws and allow the Corps to dump the environmental laws so the US looks more like China, THAT would work out great right? Moron

Hint, the middle class isn't a natural by product of capitalism, it was created through PROGRESSIVE policies conservatives fought from day one!!!

How do you know that?

Because I know that.

Corporation have no allegiance to the United States of America, or to the citizens of the United States of America, or to those they employ or once employed before moving overseas.

When, oh when have I ever said that I liked corporations? Hmmmm? I despise multinational corporations which are the very ones that the ruling elite support. I am in favor of the small local corporations. You know the ones your policies drive out of business.

How do you know that?

When, oh when have I ever said that I liked corporations? Hmmmm? I despise multinational corporations which are the very ones that the ruling elite support. I am in favor of the small local corporations. You know the ones your policies drive out of business.

Yet you can't seem to point to ANY policy that you would support that would stop it. Weird

Show us where Republican policy pushed jobs out of Detroit and Baltimore to China?

Here is a better idea. Why don't you show us ONE Republican policy that was implemented and intended to keep manufacturing jobs in cities like a Detroit or a Baltimore. Can you do that? Do those Republican policies exist? Why weren't they effective?

You're right, there are no Republican policies in place in Baltimore or Detroit.

For the past 50-60 years those cities are run by Democrats.

Show us where Republican policy pushed jobs out of Detroit and Baltimore to China?

Here is a better idea. Why don't you show us ONE Republican policy that was implemented and intended to keep manufacturing jobs in cities like a Detroit or a Baltimore. Can you do that? Do those Republican policies exist? Why weren't they effective?

You're right, there are no Republican policies in place in Baltimore or Detroit.

For the past 50-60 years those cities are run by Democrats.

Yep, because in right wing world, cities are in a bubble not related to how state/federal Gov't policies are in effect *shaking head*

Forum List

Back