Make College Free! (For Americans)

Is that the best you have? To say stupid shit? I'm not talking about pesants in rice paddies. I'm talking about college education being as "free" as a high school education. Such as college being free in France. And who knows how many other developed countries that are superior to the U.S. in that regard.

You moronically claimed that anything which works in one country, will work in another. Cambodia has millions of peasants in rice paddies, so that must be the ticket.

Pretty fucking stupid, but that does seem to be your forte'.

And saying stupid shit seems to be your forte'. I wouldn't call what is going on in Cambodia as "working."

I see. It IS dog eat dog that you prefer.

Why don't you treat us all to your idea of what "dog eat dog" means?

Standard Disclaimer: A leftist literally promoting an anti-dog eat dog bill, as life again imitates fiction...

Justy look at the world around you and see what it means. There is too much world out there for me to explain it all to you. But I can give you one example. I know a person who it happened to. Though it was obviously unsucessful. It is far from uncommon in many parts of the world for a father to murder a "useless" first born female child. Because as a form of social security and slavery, a firstborn male child is more valuable.

What I am saying is that students don't have to pay. What part of that don't you understand. Next, there is something more important at stake than your opinion as to how important sombebody valuing something should be. Which in this case is the difference between having a college education and not having one. After that, you flutter off into dreamland. First, online classes are a joke. Next, survival IS a JOB! If anybody told me that I had to work to survive and at the same time work to get an education, I would tell them to fuck off and die.

Next, as long as what you are trying to get a degree in is of a benifit to society in general, why in the hell would anybody care what you study. After all, how many parents who pay for their childrens education tell them what field they have to go into. Apparently you care. But you don't represent all parents. Next, those who formed the constitution weren't gods. And things can change. If you have the sense that having educated people is a benefit to society in general, then getting a college education if you want one should be a new right.

Next, that is one of the problems with our capitalist society in general. People will tend to take all they can get even if it means screwing other people over to get it. In countries where they have free college education, what teachers and the like are paid is regulated. Some people are just more competient than others and deserve to get a little more. But this is just a tradeoff that you have to accept if you want to maintain a stable, sustainable system. Next, it would appear that your degree merited the cost.

In spite of your pissing and moaning, the truth is no one is responsible for you. Get over it and get off your lazy ass and take care of yourself.

Dog eat dog is the way to go, right?

The way to go is to be responsible for yourself the way most adults do.

You are far more intelligent than I, that is plain to see. I got a college degree and ran a very successful business for thirty-five years. I sent my kids to college and now they are running the business I built. Please continue to tell us how intelligent you are. Perhaps you might consider penning a sign and panhandling alongside the roadway in your zeal for wanting someone else to pay your way.

Say what you will. But I'll bet that my carbon footprint is far far far far less than yours. But with your dog eat dog philosophy, that probably doesn't even enter your mind. Or if it does, it is only fleetingly.

A lie hater is the same thing as a jew hater. Because most of them are liars. Look at the film "Schindler's List." I'll bet you watched that one. It won the academy award for best picture and is called a true story. But the book that it was based on was a work of fiction. In looking it up, they said that it was only LOOSLY (that is just how they spelled "loosely) based on actual events. And even then, those "actual events" would depend on the holocaust being as it is generally believed to have been. But even that was largely a fraud.

Lying again Herr Shitferbrains?

{A stunning novel based on the true story of how German war profiteer and factory director Oskar Schindler came to save more Jews from the gas chambers than any other single person during World War II. In this milestone of Holocaust literature, Thomas Keneally, author of Daughter of Mars, uses the actual testimony of the Schindlerjuden—Schindler’s Jews—to brilliantly portray the courage and cunning of a good man in the midst of unspeakable evil.}

http://www.amazon.com/Schindlers-List-Thomas-Keneally/dp/0671880314&tag=ff0d01-20

A lie hater is the same thing as a jew hater. Because most of them are liars. Look at the film "Schindler's List." I'll bet you watched that one. It won the academy award for best picture and is called a true story. But the book that it was based on was a work of fiction. In looking it up, they said that it was only LOOSLY (that is just how they spelled "loosely) based on actual events. And even then, those "actual events" would depend on the holocaust being as it is generally believed to have been. But even that was largely a fraud.

Lying again Herr Shitferbrains?

{A stunning novel based on the true story of how German war profiteer and factory director Oskar Schindler came to save more Jews from the gas chambers than any other single person during World War II. In this milestone of Holocaust literature, Thomas Keneally, author of Daughter of Mars, uses the actual testimony of the Schindlerjuden—Schindler’s Jews—to brilliantly portray the courage and cunning of a good man in the midst of unspeakable evil.}

Amazon.com: Schindler's List (0000671880314): Thomas Keneally: Books

Boy are the suds in your brainwashed mind foaming! THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS! Also, in real life, at the time that Schindler was doing what he was supposedly doing in the movie, he was actually in prison.

Justy look at the world around you and see what it means. There is too much world out there for me to explain it all to you. But I can give you one example. I know a person who it happened to. Though it was obviously unsucessful. It is far from uncommon in many parts of the world for a father to murder a "useless" first born female child. Because as a form of social security and slavery, a firstborn male child is more valuable.

:lmao:

So not a hint of a clue, you illiterate baboon.

The Anti Dog Eat Dog rule;

{n regions declared to be restricted, no more than one railroad would be permitted to operate; that in such regions, seniority belonged to the oldest railroad now operating there, and that newcomers, who had encroached unfairly upon its territory, would suspend operations within nine months after being so ordered; that the Executive Board of the National Alliance of Railroads was empowered to decide, at its sole discretion, which regions were to be restricted.} (Rand, 1958, p.77)

More profoundly;

{
We must not let vulgar difficulties obstruct our feeling that it's a noble plan motivated solely by the public welfare. It's for the good of the people. The people need it. Need comes first, so we don't have to consider anything else.}

In spite of your pissing and moaning, the truth is no one is responsible for you. Get over it and get off your lazy ass and take care of yourself.

You are far more intelligent than I, that is plain to see. I got a college degree and ran a very successful business for thirty-five years. I sent my kids to college and now they are running the business I built. Please continue to tell us how intelligent you are. Perhaps you might consider penning a sign and panhandling alongside the roadway in your zeal for wanting someone else to pay your way.

Say what you will. But I'll bet that my carbon footprint is far far far far less than yours. But with your dog eat dog philosophy, that probably doesn't even enter your mind. Or if it does, it is only fleetingly.

Probably, especially since it is apparent that you have accomplished very little in life and probably never will.

Boy are the suds in your brainwashed mind foaming! THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS! Also, in real life, at the time that Schindler was doing what he was supposedly doing in the movie, he was actually in prison.

A holocaust denier with a 2nd grade education; who saw that one coming? :dunno:

I tell you the truth and you insult the level of my education. Is that the sort of thing you usually do?

Probably, especially since it is apparent that you have accomplished very little in life and probably never will.

Well to a larger extant, at least I accomplished not being as much of a maggot on the rotting carcas of the biosphere.

I tell you the truth and you insult the level of my education. Is that the sort of thing you usually do?

You are a troll.

You have earned nothing save derision.

"Freedom" is a word that is used to quell the gullible. I am reminded of a lyric from a Kansas song. "Your freedoms a joke. You don't know the difference as you put on the yoke." Next, why in the hell would there need to be the most intelligent in some executive position. Their talents would be put to better use in scientific reaserch or some such thing. As to what I want, if only this forum would allow me to tell you. But my "freedom" to do so here is just as limited as any of our other "freedoms" that you may care to mention.

So we've identified the problem here... you don't believe in freedom.

Don't ask me why 84% of the executive jobs in France go to the educated elite... they just do. And you reveal exactly what kind of world you envision with the line about "scientific research." You want a government in charge of people so they can pick winners and losers. Unfortunately, under such a system, you would be the perennial loser because you're really incredibly dumb.

Not that it has ever really existed to any meaningful degree, no, I don't believe in freedom. Next, your reasoning is askew. For example, would Einstein have better used his time with mathematics or being the CEO of the Ford corporation. As for me, you know nothing about me. Who are you to judge.

Everyone reading your stupid-ass posts can see what a hopeless idiot you are.

You are a troll.

You have earned nothing save derision.

Just because you prefer lies is no reason to call me a troll.

"Freedom" is a word that is used to quell the gullible. I am reminded of a lyric from a Kansas song. "Your freedoms a joke. You don't know the difference as you put on the yoke." Next, why in the hell would there need to be the most intelligent in some executive position. Their talents would be put to better use in scientific reaserch or some such thing. As to what I want, if only this forum would allow me to tell you. But my "freedom" to do so here is just as limited as any of our other "freedoms" that you may care to mention.

Don't ask me why 84% of the executive jobs in France go to the educated elite... they just do. And you reveal exactly what kind of world you envision with the line about "scientific research." You want a government in charge of people so they can pick winners and losers. Unfortunately, under such a system, you would be the perennial loser because you're really incredibly dumb.

Not that it has ever really existed to any meaningful degree, no, I don't believe in freedom. Next, your reasoning is askew. For example, would Einstein have better used his time with mathematics or being the CEO of the Ford corporation. As for me, you know nothing about me. Who are you to judge.

Everyone reading your stupid-ass posts can see what a hopeless idiot you are.

Fuck'em.

Well to a larger extant, at least I accomplished not being as much of a maggot on the rotting carcas of the biosphere.

Indeed. I guess you were born to be insignificant.

You take stupid to a whole new level.

A Jew-hater EXPOSED!

Forum List

Back