More evidence of the deterioration of our society, thanks to liberalism.

Dumb RWNJ traitors want to stop schools from from teaching critical thinking.

Textbooks are written in Texasss, where the Repubs voted to remove Thomas Jefferson because "he didn't contribute much".

Excessively stooopid RWNJ traitors "home school" so they can brainwash kids into believing in their cult but can't get a job.

Ya know, this goes a long way toward explaining the popularity of The Wall, Trumpery, Palin and all the other really stupid crap RWs worship.

Yup, pretty sure those folks answering that quiz in California were homeschooled in Texas and somehow figured out how to leave that state and migrate to California.

Setting the bar a little high asking if they heard of Bennie and the Jets. Who even cares and why would that knowledge be important.

I'll bet if both the interviewers were asked the same questions prior to reading them, they too would be considered stupid.

I will admit, they should know who is Joe Biden.

Textbooks are written in Texasss, where the Repubs voted to remove Thomas Jefferson because "he didn't contribute much".

Excessively stooopid RWNJ traitors "home school" so they can brainwash kids into believing in their cult but can't get a job.
Did Rachel tell you that?

Wow, just wow. Hard to believe this is true. Cant even name the VP. We are In sad shape, and yes that is why we need something like common core, TN might start just teaching the Bible since they think its real history.

We all know who is to blame for this.

The aim is to dumb down society as much as possible. This way not only are the population easier to control, but also the population isn't going to pay attention to The Man Behind The Curtain.

They want the population as stupid and lethargic as possible and not asking any questions or even thinking beyond the level of Hollywood celebrities, Pop Stars and Sports.

Wow, just wow. Hard to believe this is true. Cant even name the VP. We are In sad shape, and yes that is why we need something like common core, TN might start just teaching the Bible since they think its real history.

yes that is why we need something like common core,

I sincerely hope you are being sarcastic

What is common core?

Its a national education system, of which Republicans want it to go back to the states. Since we live in the United States, many go to college on other states, and may families move from state to state. I was a victim of this when the school district I was in moved to an area two years behind and I had to go to school with 11th graders when I was in the 9th grade at my last school. I mean that video showed lack of education, or druggies who couldn't remember what day it was.

What is common core?

Its a national education system, of which Republicans want it to go back to the states. Since we live in the United States, many go to college on other states, and may families move from state to state. I was a victim of this when the school district I was in moved to an area two years behind and I had to go to school with 11th graders when I was in the 9th grade at my last school. I mean that video showed lack of education, or druggies who couldn't remember what day it was.

Thanks, I need to read-up on this, it sounds incredibly confusing.

What is common core?

Here's an example of Common Core math.

YOu can find a lot more by googling

Common-Core-Math.jpg

What is common core?

Thanks, I need to read-up on this, it sounds incredibly confusing.

It is.

What is common core?

Here's an example of Common Core math.

YOu can find a lot more by googling

Common-Core-Math.jpg

Wow, weird stuff....yes I'm going to read up on Common Core.

The aim is to dumb down society as much as possible. This way not only are the population easier to control, but also the population isn't going to pay attention to The Man Behind The Curtain.

They want the population as stupid and lethargic as possible and not asking any questions or even thinking beyond the level of Hollywood celebrities, Pop Stars and Sports.

Yup, that describes the Republicans to a tee!

Yup, that describes the Republicans to a tee!

Hey, you want to cause trouble huh? :meow:

these people were educated the way you wanted them to be educated.

You're way of teaching is making Americans stoopid and easily led by the nose.

just look at the dem noms for Pres; not a one of them is a liberal.

Forum List

Back