Make America Great Again!!

stealing from the rich is the libNazi way!! What not teach people to earn their own way rather than live off of theft??
It’s not stealing from the rich. They stole from us. They paid politicians to make the taxes unfair for us.

You even admitted under obama Ge paid no taxes. Under trump the number of companies that pay no taxes doubled. But you don’t complain about it like you did GE because Ge you could pin on Obama.
Over 1/2 of the country pays no taxes.
What kind of low life person worries about the fact that the poorest Americans pay no federal taxes? So you’re jealous of poor people?
What kind of person thinks its okay to allow those who get for free, to decide who has to pay?

It's like being the wolf in a vote for a lunch date between two wolves and a sheep.

A low life is someone who expects everything but provides nothing.
It’s called democracy. If 100% of the people vote then the taxes probably won’t favor the top 1%. When 50% don’t vot then taxation usually favors the top 1%
Democracy is tyranny. You should learn that.

We can’t afford them but we can afford lots of tax breaks to the rich.

stealing from the rich is the libNazi way!! What not teach people to earn their own way rather than live off of theft??
It’s not stealing from the rich. They stole from us. They paid politicians to make the taxes unfair for us.

You even admitted under obama Ge paid no taxes. Under trump the number of companies that pay no taxes doubled. But you don’t complain about it like you did GE because Ge you could pin on Obama.
And they are still struggling.

The people paying all th3 taxes are doing great.

So what’s your point?
The point is that the people who are paying all the taxes are NOT the bad guys.
No one said they are. But, if they have all the power they will decide they shouldn’t have to pay any taxes.

Republicans like to say democrats are pro labor and anti employer. We are pro both but that means the employer is going to have to pay more not less to the employees, they usually won’t unless a union makes them.

What kind of low life person worries about the fact that the poorest Americans pay no federal taxes? So you’re jealous of poor people?
What kind of person thinks its okay to allow those who get for free, to decide who has to pay?

It's like being the wolf in a vote for a lunch date between two wolves and a sheep.

It’s called democracy. If 100% of the people vote then the taxes probably won’t favor the top 1%. When 50% don’t vot then taxation usually favors the top 1%
Explain

So what’s your point?
No one said they are. But, if they have all the power they will decide they shouldn’t have to pay any taxes.

Republicans like to say democrats are pro labor and anti employer. We are pro both but that means the employer is going to have to pay more not less to the employees, they usually won’t unless a union makes them.

So, who has the power? The people who have made it, or the people who have pulled the wool over the people's eyes and become wealthy on195k dollars a year and their children become 100+ millionaires?

People whine about companies and corporations that make billions of dollars a year in profit, yet remain silent about people who take in 5 FUCKING TRILLION dollars and then decide who wins and who loses.

Who is the bad guy here?

Explain
I already have.

When the people vote that marriage is between one woman and a man, that is tyranny. Can you tell Me why? I bet you can't.

When the people vote for free subsidies from the government when they pay no taxes, that is tyranny. Can you explain why it isn't? I'll bet you can't.

When three people two men and one woman vote on who gets to have sex with who, do you think that is tyranny? Can you explain why? I'll bet you can't.

Trump talks about making America great again for blue collar. Ok, then let’s see him do it.

My parents didn’t go to college. My dad got a good job at ford. $12hr, Great penefits. Mom got a non union job and ended up making $45k a year. They saved. They got 10% interest on their savings.

Healthcare was affordable, college was affordable, etc.

I want to see republicans maga. They will not. Liberal policies made America great. Let’s see if cons trickl3 down will maga

Trump talks about making America great again for blue collar. Ok, then let’s see him do it.

My parents didn’t go to college. My dad got a good job at ford. $12hr, Great penefits. Mom got a non union job and ended up making $45k a year. They saved. They got 10% interest on their savings.

I want to see republicans maga. They will not. Liberal policies made America great. Let’s see if cons trickl3 down will maga
Again, MAGA isn't about you. It isn't about ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL. It isn't a hard concept to have.

So what’s your point?

So, who has the power? The people who have made it, or the people who have pulled the wool over the people's eyes and become wealthy on195k dollars a year and their children become 100+ millionaires?

People whine about companies and corporations that make billions of dollars a year in profit, yet remain silent about people who take in 5 FUCKING TRILLION dollars and then decide who wins and who loses.

Who is the bad guy here?
Social engineering created the biggest greatest middle class the world has ever seen.

And social engineering from bush Reagan and trum has made the rich richer and poor poorer.

Th3 rich called fdr a traitor to his class

Explain
I already have.

When the people vote that marriage is between one woman and a man, that is tyranny. Can you tell Me why? I bet you can't.

When the people vote for free subsidies from the government when they pay no taxes, that is tyranny. Can you explain why it isn't? I'll bet you can't.

When three people two men and one woman vote on who gets to have sex with who, do you think that is tyranny? Can you explain why? I'll bet you can't.
I cant

So what’s your point?

Who is the bad guy here?
Social engineering created the biggest greatest middle class the world has ever seen.

And social engineering from bush Reagan and trum has made the rich richer and poor poorer.

No it didn't, and no it hasn't.

Try again.

The greatest tyrants in the world are those with a tiny amount of power and a whole lot of money. Remind you of anyone?

maxresdefault.jpg

Again, MAGA isn't about you. It isn't about ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL. It isn't a hard concept to have.
America never stopped being great for the rich and upper middle class.

And the middle class has accepted the huge step backwards your policies have sent them. The middle class has become th3 fak3 middle class. They’re actually paycheck to paych3ck.

Explain
I already have.

I cant
Thank you.

When you can, the get back to Me. I think you'll be a whole lot more enlightened when you do.

So what’s your point?

Who is the bad guy here?

Try again.

The greatest tyrants in the world are those with a tiny amount of power and a whole lot of money. Remind you of anyone?

maxresdefault.jpg
The rich own our politicians. How does that benefit you?

America never stopped being great for the rich and upper middle class.

And the middle class has accepted the huge step backwards your policies have sent them. The middle class has become th3 fak3 middle class. They’re actually paycheck to paych3ck.
American never stopped being great for the poor either.

Again, MAGA is not about you or Me.

Who is the bad guy here?

Try again.

maxresdefault.jpg
The rich can only corrupt those who are corruptible.

Who voted for them again?

Explain
I already have.

I cant
Thank you.

When you can, the get back to Me. I think you'll be a whole lot more enlightened when you do.

All I know is my uneducated grandmother was able to retire at 65. Between social security and the interest on her savings she was able. Today poor people like her are doomed.

And young college grads are fucked too. Imagine graduating with $100k student loan debt. Insane.

If America is great for you then you don’t need social security. Do you? I do. I don’t need it but it may put off my retirement for another 3 years, thanks gop

Who is the bad guy here?

Try again.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh stop you4 spin

Explain
I already have.

I cant
Thank you.

All I know is my uneducated grandmother was able to retire at 65. Between social security and the interest on her savings she was able. Today poor people like her are doomed.

And young college grads are fucked too. Imagine graduating with $100k student loan debt. Insane.

If America is great for you then you don’t need social security. Do you? I do. I don’t need it but it may put off my retirement for another 3 years, thanks gop
What I DO know is that a young person, age 20 to 25, can retire at 65 with OVER 1 million dollars + their social security if they just do what is right for them and not depend on the government or a corporation.

Hell, if they work their finances right, they can purchase a house at 30, have it paid off by 45, improve on it and sell it for 12 times what they paid, use the money to get into a retirement community and have a 4k dollar a week income.

They don't really need an education for that. They just need to be smart with their money, get the training they need to get good jobs and live a debt free life.

There are literally 100's of books showing you how.

What is sad is that there are books required to show you how. Used to be, that was taught in the home and the schools.

Who is the bad guy here?

Try again.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh stop you4 spin
Really? How many people did you vote for that did exactly what you wanted, lived modestly, and left public life no richer than when they went in?

Go ahead, show ME your voting record.

I can hardly wait....my wife and I only cleared $100,000+ in the stock market while Obama was in office. The DOW moved from 8800 to nearly 20,000 during those years. For comparison we barely broke even during the two Bush terms.
a government that prints 80 billion a month can't be wrong.

Thanks Obama - Here Are 24 Stats That Show How Much You Have ...
www.infowars.com/thanks-obama-here-are-24-stats-that-show-how-much-you-have-r...
Aug 22, 2012 - Michael Snyder The American Dream August 22, 2012. Under Barack Obama, the U.S. economy has performed worse than it did under any ...
Federal Reserve Printing Money - The Balance
The Balance › ... › U.S. Economy › Supply: Labor, Oil and Capital
Aug 10, 2016 - Definition: What does it mean when they say the Federal Reserve is printing money? It doesn't mean the Fed has a printing press that cranks out dollars. ... When the Federal Reserve "printsmoney" it's adding credit to its member banks' deposits.
Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/
Nov 1, 2015 - When President Obama signs into law the new two-year budget ... View Comments Print ... “The progress on reducing spending and the deficit has just become much more problematic. ... “We will be giving President Obama a free pass to borrow as much money as he can borrow in the last year of his office.
No Inflation, No Interest, No Recovery: How Printing Money Enslaves ...
www.breitbart.com/.../no-inflation-no-interest-no-recovery-printing-money-enslaves-...
Dec 29, 2015 - There is a spirited argument among economists about whether the much-delayed "Obama Recovery" has arrived, and whether it's anything to ...
The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It's Doing Something Much Worse
www.forbes.com/.../the-fed-is-not-printing-money-its-doing-something-much-worse/
Mar 9, 2014 - The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It's Doing Something Much Worse ... In that case it must be stressed that QE has in no way boosted growth. ... Obama's Nomination Of Janet Yellen Is A Blow To Recovery-Starved Americans.
President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History
www.forbes.com/.../president-obama-the-biggest-government-spender-in-world-histo...
Jun 14, 2012 - Don't believe the Rex Nuttings or Barack Obamas of the world, President Obama has not protected taxpayers at all.
How much money has Obama printed since Jan 2009? | Yahoo Answers
How much money has Obama printed since Jan 2009?
Aug 9, 2011 - I lost track at 2 trillion., about a year ago. And what do you think all that .... The decision for quantitative easing a 3rd time (QE3) is largely a federal ...
How much money has Obama printed since he has ...
10 answers
Sep 25, 2012
How much money has Obama printed exactly?
9 answers
May 4, 2011
More results from answers.yahoo.com
Fed-chief pick means Obama to keep printing cash - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2013/10/fed-chief-pick-means-obama-to-keep-printing-cash/
Oct 9, 2013 - He has authored many books, including No. ... administration has no intention of stopping the printing of money anytime in the near future.
Column: Why the Fed should print more money, not less | PBS ...
www.pbs.org/newshour/.../column-why-the-fed-should-print-more-money-not-less/
Jun 30, 2016 - A small pothole is easy to fill; a large one, not so much. ... Since the world is not investing in big projects as it once did — or even in small ...
The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact...obama/.../gJQAIJh6nU_blog.html
May 25, 2012 - Nutting basically takes much of 2009 out of Obama's column, saying it was the ... We sent our analysis to Carney but did not get a response.

It takes a real fool for any Republican to mention the national debt. Now the annual interest is about the same as the defense budget:

.....................................................Total U S Debt......................................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00
So, you're saying the USA ended in 2009? I tend to agree....the doubling of the debt killed us.....

Especially when the rich are now paying less taxes. That means you're paying more.

Elaborate

Forum List

Back