Make America Great Again!!

America was great when seniors had good social security and Medicare.

how twisted and libcommie is it to imagine living on the dole is great!! Did our founded come here to collect welfare or to be free? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

America was great when seniors had good social security and Medicare.

how twisted and libcommie is it to imagine living on the dole is great!! Did our founded come here to collect welfare or to be free? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
Well when you say make America great again you’re talking to people who remember when America was great for their parents and grandparents. Great middle class union jobs and benefits. Retire with a pension social security and Medicare.

We all remember what made America great for people in the 60s, 70s 80s, 90s.

You libertarians are idiots. You don’t know how much harder life was for most Americans before social security and Medicare. And you don’t realize what a key part these benefits played in creating the biggest and best middle class the world had ever seen.

We can’t afford them but we can afford lots of tax breaks to the rich. Now we truly can’t afford them.

I can hardly wait....my wife and I only cleared $100,000+ in the stock market while Obama was in office. The DOW moved from 8800 to nearly 20,000 during those years. For comparison we barely broke even during the two Bush terms.
a government that prints 80 billion a month can't be wrong.

Thanks Obama - Here Are 24 Stats That Show How Much You Have ...
www.infowars.com/thanks-obama-here-are-24-stats-that-show-how-much-you-have-r...
Aug 22, 2012 - Michael Snyder The American Dream August 22, 2012. Under Barack Obama, the U.S. economy has performed worse than it did under any ...
Federal Reserve Printing Money - The Balance
The Balance › ... › U.S. Economy › Supply: Labor, Oil and Capital
Aug 10, 2016 - Definition: What does it mean when they say the Federal Reserve is printing money? It doesn't mean the Fed has a printing press that cranks out dollars. ... When the Federal Reserve "printsmoney" it's adding credit to its member banks' deposits.
Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/
Nov 1, 2015 - When President Obama signs into law the new two-year budget ... View Comments Print ... “The progress on reducing spending and the deficit has just become much more problematic. ... “We will be giving President Obama a free pass to borrow as much money as he can borrow in the last year of his office.
No Inflation, No Interest, No Recovery: How Printing Money Enslaves ...
www.breitbart.com/.../no-inflation-no-interest-no-recovery-printing-money-enslaves-...
Dec 29, 2015 - There is a spirited argument among economists about whether the much-delayed "Obama Recovery" has arrived, and whether it's anything to ...
The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It's Doing Something Much Worse
www.forbes.com/.../the-fed-is-not-printing-money-its-doing-something-much-worse/
Mar 9, 2014 - The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It's Doing Something Much Worse ... In that case it must be stressed that QE has in no way boosted growth. ... Obama's Nomination Of Janet Yellen Is A Blow To Recovery-Starved Americans.
President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History
www.forbes.com/.../president-obama-the-biggest-government-spender-in-world-histo...
Jun 14, 2012 - Don't believe the Rex Nuttings or Barack Obamas of the world, President Obama has not protected taxpayers at all.
How much money has Obama printed since Jan 2009? | Yahoo Answers
How much money has Obama printed since Jan 2009?
Aug 9, 2011 - I lost track at 2 trillion., about a year ago. And what do you think all that .... The decision for quantitative easing a 3rd time (QE3) is largely a federal ...
How much money has Obama printed since he has ...
10 answers
Sep 25, 2012
How much money has Obama printed exactly?
9 answers
May 4, 2011
More results from answers.yahoo.com
Fed-chief pick means Obama to keep printing cash - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2013/10/fed-chief-pick-means-obama-to-keep-printing-cash/
Oct 9, 2013 - He has authored many books, including No. ... administration has no intention of stopping the printing of money anytime in the near future.
Column: Why the Fed should print more money, not less | PBS ...
www.pbs.org/newshour/.../column-why-the-fed-should-print-more-money-not-less/
Jun 30, 2016 - A small pothole is easy to fill; a large one, not so much. ... Since the world is not investing in big projects as it once did — or even in small ...
The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact...obama/.../gJQAIJh6nU_blog.html
May 25, 2012 - Nutting basically takes much of 2009 out of Obama's column, saying it was the ... We sent our analysis to Carney but did not get a response.

It takes a real fool for any Republican to mention the national debt. Now the annual interest is about the same as the defense budget:

.....................................................Total U S Debt......................................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00
So, you're saying the USA ended in 2009? I tend to agree....the doubling of the debt killed us.....

Especially when the rich are now paying less taxes. That means you're paying more.

Especially when the rich are now paying less taxes. That means you're paying more.

it is fair to say the rich pay almost all the taxes and yet the freeloader liberals still want more and more from the rich who sustain their lives!! The freeloader liberals hate their own inadequacy so try to compensate by pretending the rich stole their money!!

Great middle class union jobs and benefits. Retire with a pension social security and Medicare.

so lets elect some more Democrats to tear down the immoral wall and let in another 30 million illegals to takes our jobs and bid down our wages, and broker some trade deals that send another 10. million jobs to China and Mexico!!!

You libertarians are idiots. You don’t know how much harder life was for most Americans before social security and Medicare.

People are free to save for their own retirement and healthcare. LIberals view adults as stupid little children who must be looked after as stupid little children. Did our founders come here to be free or to be looked after like little children?

it is fair to say the rich pay almost all the taxes and yet the freeloader liberals still want more and more from the rich who sustain their lives!! The freeloader liberals hate their own inadequacy so try to compensate by pretending the rich stole their money!!
Didn’t I already say that the rich don’t mind paying all the taxes as long as they make all the money? What don’t you get about this?

I can hardly wait....my wife and I only cleared $100,000+ in the stock market while Obama was in office. The DOW moved from 8800 to nearly 20,000 during those years. For comparison we barely broke even during the two Bush terms.
That's a shame.....

Yeah...for someone to do as well under Trump the DOW will have to hit 40,000.
yep and don't forget 76 straight months of employment gains
Even drunkards know that when you are at rock bottom, the only direction is up. No batteries needed.

We can’t afford them but we can afford lots of tax breaks to the rich.

stealing from the rich is the libNazi way!! What not teach people to earn their own way rather than live off of theft??
It’s not stealing from the rich. They stole from us. They paid politicians to make the taxes unfair for us.

You even admitted under obama Ge paid no taxes. Under trump the number of companies that pay no taxes doubled. But you don’t complain about it like you did GE because Ge you could pin on Obama.

stealing from the rich is the libNazi way!! What not teach people to earn their own way rather than live off of theft??
It’s not stealing from the rich. They stole from us. They paid politicians to make the taxes unfair for us.

You even admitted under obama Ge paid no taxes. Under trump the number of companies that pay no taxes doubled. But you don’t complain about it like you did GE because Ge you could pin on Obama.
Over 1/2 of the country pays no taxes.

That's a shame.....

Even drunkards know that when you are at rock bottom, the only direction is up. No batteries needed.
All I know is that I went to college and so of course I’m doing fine. But college grads today are struggling big time. Much more than their parents did.

Maga?

And all the blue collar I graduated with in the 80s, their doing fine too caus3 they worked for unions and got pensions.

So today blue collar aren’t doing as well as in my generation and neither are college grads.

Maga? Not yet.

And they are still struggling.

The people paying all th3 taxes are doing great.

So what’s your point?

I make around $90k. $25k of it is commission so it’s taxed heavily. I’m not crying. How much do you make and pay in taxes? Are you one of the other half who pays taxes? I like being on this side

What kind of low life person worries about the fact that the poorest Americans pay no federal taxes? So you’re jealous of poor people?

That's a shame.....

All I know is that I went to college and so of course I’m doing fine. But college grads today are struggling big time. Much more than their parents did.

Maga?

And all the blue collar I graduated with in the 80s, their doing fine too caus3 they worked for unions and got pensions.

So today blue collar aren’t doing as well as in my generation and neither are college grads.

Maga? Not yet.
MAGA isn't about how well you do. I thought you understood that. I guess not.

BTW...of the past 16 years, you want to know who has screwed up the economy more than anyone?

The MBA's have. College, it really is only good for the sciences. Economics and humanitarian stuff? Not so much.

And they are still struggling.

The people paying all th3 taxes are doing great.

So what’s your point?
The point is that the people who are paying all the taxes are NOT the bad guys.

I make around $90k. $25k of it is commission so it’s taxed heavily. I’m not crying. How much do you make and pay in taxes? Are you one of the other half who pays taxes? I like being on this side
How much I make really isn't any of your business. Let's just say that I pay My fair share and 90k would be a cut.

What kind of low life person worries about the fact that the poorest Americans pay no federal taxes? So you’re jealous of poor people?
What kind of person thinks its okay to allow those who get for free, to decide who has to pay?

It's like being the wolf in a vote for a lunch date between two wolves and a sheep.

A low life is someone who expects everything but provides nothing.

What kind of person thinks its okay to allow those who get for free, to decide who has to pay?

It's like being the wolf in a vote for a lunch date between two wolves and a sheep.

A low life is someone who expects everything but provides nothing.
It’s called democracy. If 100% of the people vote then the taxes probably won’t favor the top 1%. When 50% don’t vot then taxation usually favors the top 1%

Forum List

Back