Make America Great Again!!

and you ignored it when reagan tripled it and gwb doubled it

Because it didn't happen. I guess there was no debt when billyboy left office according to lying liberals we didn't have any debt at all when he left office we had a surplus.

How did anyone do well under Bush when the market sank by 40%, and then there is the value of a home which could have fallen as much as 50%

If you don't know how to trade you need to stop even posting about it. And all of that was due to barney frankfurter, and obunko, and billyboy, and some other dimshits forcing banks to loan on mortgages that were known to be bad before they were made. IT was the lying thieving dimshitscum who caused the mortgage debacle, not BUSH if you even suggest it was you area liar. He tried to get the dimshit scum to stop the theft, but they would not. The upward pressure of free money on the housing market caused it to expand at a rate that was faster than homes could be built, the second and third mortgages people took on were worthless, and the prices of homes went out of sight. End of lesson.

How did anyone do well under Bush when the market sank by 40%, and then there is the value of a home which could have fallen as much as 50%

If you don't know how to trade you need to stop even posting about it. And all of that was due to barney frankfurter, and obunko, and billyboy, and some other dimshits forcing banks to loan on mortgages that were known to be bad before they were made. IT was the lying thieving dimshitscum who caused the mortgage debacle, not BUSH if you even suggest it was you area liar. He tried to get the dimshit scum to stop the theft, but they would not. The upward pressure of free money on the housing market caused it to expand at a rate that was faster than homes could be built, the second and third mortgages people took on were worthless, and the prices of homes went out of sight. End of lesson.
We are currently experiencing a Housing Bubble...Which government agency is behind it?

You don't loan on mortgages, homer. A mortgage is a loan instrument. No bank ever made a loan they thought would go bad. The lesson is that you are clueless.

We are currently experiencing a Housing Bubble...Which government agency is behind it?
Where is there a housing bubble?

You don't loan on mortgages, homer. A mortgage is a loan instrument. No bank ever made a loan they thought would go bad. The lesson is that you are clueless.
I guess you don't know too many bankers on Wall Street.

What does knowing bankers on Wall Street mean?

NYC, Long Island, Miami, Houston, Las Vegas and I can get more cities from my son in law who is a Commercial Property Assessor.
Yes, there IS a Construction Bubble...driven by the need for bonuses and raises, fees and commissions.

I work out with them in the gym and I have a bunch of them in my neighborhood...they don't care if a mortgage defaults.

NYC, Long Island, Miami, Houston, Las Vegas and I can get more cities from my son in law who is a Commercial Property Assessor.
Yes, there IS a Construction Bubble...driven by the need for bonuses and raises, fees and commissions.
You said a housing bubble, and then a construction bubble. Can you make up your mind. Then explain just what a construction bubble is, I never heard of it

I can hardly wait....my wife and I only cleared $100,000+ in the stock market while Obama was in office. The DOW moved from 8800 to nearly 20,000 during those years. For comparison we barely broke even during the two Bush terms.
a government that prints 80 billion a month can't be wrong.

Thanks Obama - Here Are 24 Stats That Show How Much You Have ...
www.infowars.com/thanks-obama-here-are-24-stats-that-show-how-much-you-have-r...
Aug 22, 2012 - Michael Snyder The American Dream August 22, 2012. Under Barack Obama, the U.S. economy has performed worse than it did under any ...
Federal Reserve Printing Money - The Balance
The Balance › ... › U.S. Economy › Supply: Labor, Oil and Capital
Aug 10, 2016 - Definition: What does it mean when they say the Federal Reserve is printing money? It doesn't mean the Fed has a printing press that cranks out dollars. ... When the Federal Reserve "printsmoney" it's adding credit to its member banks' deposits.
Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/
Nov 1, 2015 - When President Obama signs into law the new two-year budget ... View Comments Print ... “The progress on reducing spending and the deficit has just become much more problematic. ... “We will be giving President Obama a free pass to borrow as much money as he can borrow in the last year of his office.
No Inflation, No Interest, No Recovery: How Printing Money Enslaves ...
www.breitbart.com/.../no-inflation-no-interest-no-recovery-printing-money-enslaves-...
Dec 29, 2015 - There is a spirited argument among economists about whether the much-delayed "Obama Recovery" has arrived, and whether it's anything to ...
The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It's Doing Something Much Worse
www.forbes.com/.../the-fed-is-not-printing-money-its-doing-something-much-worse/
Mar 9, 2014 - The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It's Doing Something Much Worse ... In that case it must be stressed that QE has in no way boosted growth. ... Obama's Nomination Of Janet Yellen Is A Blow To Recovery-Starved Americans.
President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History
www.forbes.com/.../president-obama-the-biggest-government-spender-in-world-histo...
Jun 14, 2012 - Don't believe the Rex Nuttings or Barack Obamas of the world, President Obama has not protected taxpayers at all.
How much money has Obama printed since Jan 2009? | Yahoo Answers
How much money has Obama printed since Jan 2009?
Aug 9, 2011 - I lost track at 2 trillion., about a year ago. And what do you think all that .... The decision for quantitative easing a 3rd time (QE3) is largely a federal ...
How much money has Obama printed since he has ...
10 answers
Sep 25, 2012
How much money has Obama printed exactly?
9 answers
May 4, 2011
More results from answers.yahoo.com
Fed-chief pick means Obama to keep printing cash - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2013/10/fed-chief-pick-means-obama-to-keep-printing-cash/
Oct 9, 2013 - He has authored many books, including No. ... administration has no intention of stopping the printing of money anytime in the near future.
Column: Why the Fed should print more money, not less | PBS ...
www.pbs.org/newshour/.../column-why-the-fed-should-print-more-money-not-less/
Jun 30, 2016 - A small pothole is easy to fill; a large one, not so much. ... Since the world is not investing in big projects as it once did — or even in small ...
The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact...obama/.../gJQAIJh6nU_blog.html
May 25, 2012 - Nutting basically takes much of 2009 out of Obama's column, saying it was the ... We sent our analysis to Carney but did not get a response.

infowars? :cuckoo:

I work out with them in the gym and I have a bunch of them in my neighborhood...they don't care if a mortgage defaults.
They dam well should care, if you know what you are talking about

You said a housing bubble, and then a construction bubble. Can you make up your mind. Then explain just what a construction bubble is, I never heard of it
I didn't want you to think that the bubble was restricted to either Commercial or Residential.
Construction includes both plus major work on extending cities.

I didn't want you to think that the bubble was restricted to either Commercial or Residential.
What is a construction bubble

Sure, "They dam well should care"...WHY?
How exactly did the bankers suffer from the 2008 Crash?
Everyone I know who worked for a bank is still working for the same bank.
Not one Director suffered.
7 CEOs got screwed and everyone else walked away with a big mansion.

I explained already.
Look up construction...money is flying all over the place repairing and building road, tunnels, bridges, home, commercial property.
Where on earth is all of this money coming from in the last 8 months or so?

Are you retarded?

I explained already.
Look up construction...money is flying all over the place repairing and building road, tunnels, bridges, home, commercial property.
You make zero sense

I explained already.
You make zero sense
The difference between us is that I am not emotionally or mentally stuck to Republican or Democratic bullshit...you are.
There are no facts on earth that can get you to see past your partisan bullshit that Wall Street is just as corrupt as Capitol Hill.

Forum List

Back