"Make America Great Again"...what do you think it means?

I've noticed Liberals can become quite offended by the phrase and I can't for the life of me figure out why such a thing could be considered offensive to a real American.
The meaning and implication to me is clear....there were times when this country was better than it is today...let's work toward becoming the type of citizens we were during those times.
Why does that notion suck again?
Who is Trump making great?

The rich

The list is growing by the day but let's start with your local drywaller that use to make $19 an hour before all the wetbacks rolled in and whored the wage out for $10. Donny is making him great again by flushing the wetbacks back home...is he not?

I'm pretty sure it means "I can see just by the fact that you showed up here to watch an orange klown that you're easily impressed by empty emotional candy sound bites and aren't going to challenge me with rational thought, and that's why I love the poorly educated".

What about the poorest of all the poorly educated...Blacks and Hispanics?
Is that why the DNC loves Blacks and Hispanics so much? Are you implying they're easily conned because they're iQ challenged and ignorant? The ole give a cheesy cell phone get a vote trick?
The most poorly educated are the religious white folks in the south!

I've noticed Liberals can become quite offended by the phrase and I can't for the life of me figure out why such a thing could be considered offensive to a real American.
The meaning and implication to me is clear....there were times when this country was better than it is today...let's work toward becoming the type of citizens we were during those times.

The rich

The list is growing by the day but let's start with your local drywaller that use to make $19 an hour before all the wetbacks rolled in and whored the wage out for $10. Donny is making him great again by flushing the wetbacks back home...is he not?
Only in your mind! What you have of one.

I'm pretty sure it means "I can see just by the fact that you showed up here to watch an orange klown that you're easily impressed by empty emotional candy sound bites and aren't going to challenge me with rational thought, and that's why I love the poorly educated".

What about the poorest of all the poorly educated...Blacks and Hispanics?
Is that why the DNC loves Blacks and Hispanics so much? Are you implying they're easily conned because they're iQ challenged and ignorant? The ole give a cheesy cell phone get a vote trick?
The most poorly educated are the religious white folks in the south!

Haha...RIGHT!
Let me know if you need me to start posting links.

The bolded statement is not true.

That's why you don't understand the criticsm.

Let me see
1. It means we're going back to limiting women from being able to work, get educated and throwing them back into the kitchen.
2. It means that human rights mean less and people are treated like shit as a pass time.
3. It means we have less freedom in our lives
4. most people were paid next to shit and were used as serfs to make the rich richer. This was before TR and FDR reformed things and added rights.
5. Disabled people were considered unable to work and thought of as a joke. Not something I want to see in my life time.

Lets just say that live was far harder and there was no mercy in the 19th century you want to take us back to. Is that really worth doing?

It doesn't mean any of that hysterical nonsense, you sad little dweeb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not true because you say so?
This is quite subjective...no?
What criteria are you using to qualify America as great today?

I could make a very long list of metrics by which America is "greater" today than it ever has been before - but they'd likely be lost on you, since you probably think of them as negatives - such as the strides we've made against racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.

More importantly, though - under what metric do you believe that we were "greater" before?

When exactly was this "great" time?

Well, we'd probably need to start interfering in other countries' elections...

Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

• China 1949 to early 1960s
  • Albania 1949-53
  • East Germany 1950s
  • Iran 1953 *
  • Guatemala 1954 *
  • Costa Rica mid-1950s
  • Syria 1956-7
  • Egypt 1957
  • Indonesia 1957-8
  • British Guiana 1953-64 *
  • Iraq 1963 *
  • North Vietnam 1945-73
  • Cambodia 1955-70 *
  • Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
  • Ecuador 1960-63 *
  • Congo 1960 *
  • France 1965
  • Brazil 1962-64 *
  • Dominican Republic 1963 *
  • Cuba 1959 to present
  • Bolivia 1964 *
  • Indonesia 1965 *
  • Ghana 1966 *
  • Chile 1964-73 *
  • Greece 1967 *
  • Costa Rica 1970-71
  • Bolivia 1971 *
  • Australia 1973-75 *
  • Angola 1975, 1980s
  • Zaire 1975
  • Portugal 1974-76 *
  • Jamaica 1976-80 *
  • Seychelles 1979-81
  • Chad 1981-82 *
  • Grenada 1983 *
  • South Yemen 1982-84
  • Suriname 1982-84
  • Fiji 1987 *
  • Libya 1980s
  • Nicaragua 1981-90 *
  • Panama 1989 *
  • Bulgaria 1990 *
  • Albania 1991 *
  • Iraq 1991
  • Afghanistan 1980s *
  • Somalia 1993
  • Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
  • Ecuador 2000 *
  • Afghanistan 2001 *
  • Venezuela 2002 *
  • Iraq 2003 *
  • Haiti 2004 *
  • Somalia 2007 to present
  • Libya 2011*
  • Syria 2012

Oh no, you mean we do this to other countries, shocking news, I thought only Russia did it to us.
Liberals should see this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could make a very long list of metrics by which America is "greater" today than it ever has been before - but they'd likely be lost on you, since you probably think of them as negatives - such as the strides we've made against racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.

More importantly, though - under what metric do you believe that we were "greater" before?

Haha...you whackos never disappoint...you're so predictable.
If a nation is tolerant of men fucking men it's AWESOME!
If a nation is accepting of mentally challenged men in dresses shitting next to little girls it's an AWESOME nation! If a nation will allow 100 million thirdworlders in, spoon feed them while they steal American jobs, commit crime and run a muck...it's and AWESOME nation!
You Loons are so entertaining.

Why don't you tell us when?

Haha...you whackos never disappoint...you're so predictable.
If a nation is tolerant of men fucking men it's AWESOME!
If a nation is accepting of mentally challenged men in dresses shitting next to little girls it's an AWESOME nation! If a nation will allow 100 million thirdworlders in, spoon feed them while they steal American jobs, commit crime and run a muck...it's and AWESOME nation!
You Loons are so entertaining.

You didn't answer my question.

When was this mythical "great" age?

Let me see
1. It means we're going back to limiting women from being able to work, get educated and throwing them back into the kitchen.
2. It means that human rights mean less and people are treated like shit as a pass time.
3. It means we have less freedom in our lives
4. most people were paid next to shit and were used as serfs to make the rich richer. This was before TR and FDR reformed things and added rights.
5. Disabled people were considered unable to work and thought of as a joke. Not something I want to see in my life time.

Lets just say that live was far harder and there was no mercy in the 19th century you want to take us back to. Is that really worth doing?

StrawmanArmy.jpg

You think that a country is great when median incomes dip and debt rises and fake narratives are sold as invaders come into the country? Fuck you; I don't care if you're offended.

I'll add that the government now panders to perverts, criminals, illegal aliens, and other such scum; taking their side against that of honest, decent, hard-working Americans.

Last edited:

The rich

Trump is fucking over the Drywallers
They are losing their insurance, benefits and tax breaks

Now the rich?
Can't do enough

The rich

Trump is fucking over the Drywallers
They are losing their insurance, benefits and tax breaks

Now the rich?
Can't do enough

Not really....many of them qualify for free state funded coverage as they have wives and children they can't afford since your precious wetbacks fucked them over and whored out their wage.
Further, Donny has something in store for them...we'll find out exactly what that is right after Obeaner Care fully grenades.

Perhaps if "Make America great again" was meant in purely economic terms, we could all get behind it. But social issues are the concern. Civil, minority, women's and Gay rights are threatened by reversal to a time when their concerns were ignored.

Nobody is threatening women's or minority rights, unless you define the “right” to kill innocent unborn children in cold blood as being among those “rights”.

As for “gay rights”, it is long past time for government to stop pandering to sick, immoral sexual perverts of all kinds, and start caring more about the interests of decent, law-abiding Americans. When these perverted scum are allowed to teach their filth to children in elementary school, and merchants of various sorts are being compelled by abuse of the law to provide support to sick homosexual mockeries of weddings, then some lines have been crossed that ought never have been allowed to even be approached.

Trump's campaign was kicked off by calling immigrants rapists, murderers, drug dealers. We know this is demonizing ethnic groups for no good purpose.

Not immigrants. Immigrants come here legally, in accordance with the laws and policies that we have in place concerning the presence of foreign nationals within our borders.

Mr. Trump was condemning actual criminals for being criminals. They illegally invade our country, in violation of our laws concerning immigration, and they commit others crimes while here. You make no positive impression on sane people by treasonously taking the side of these invading foreign criminals against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans.

Trump then went on to say a judge born in Indiana could not rule justly because of his Mexican heritage.

Not because of his heritage. Because of his proven history of committing treason, by using the power of his office to aid and abet invading foreign criminals. Such a person belongs in front of a firing squad, and not in a judgeship or any other public office.

Perhaps if "Make America great again" was meant in purely economic terms, we could all get behind it. But social issues are the concern. Civil, minority, women's and Gay rights are threatened by reversal to a time when their concerns were ignored.

Nobody is threatening women's or minority rights, unless you define the “right” to kill innocent unborn children in cold blood as being among those “rights”.

As for “gay rights”, it is long past time for government to stop pandering to sick, immoral sexual perverts of all kinds, and start caring more about the interests of decent, law-abiding Americans. When these perverted scum are allowed to teach their filth to children in elementary school, and merchants of various sorts are being compelled by abuse of the law to provide support to sick homosexual mockeries of weddings, then some lines have been crossed that ought never have been allowed to even be approached.

Trump's campaign was kicked off by calling immigrants rapists, murderers, drug dealers. We know this is demonizing ethnic groups for no good purpose.

Not immigrants. Immigrants come here legally, in accordance with the laws and policies that we have in place concerning the presence of foreign nationals within our borders.

Mr. Trump was condemning actual criminals for being criminals. They illegally invade our country, in violation of our laws concerning immigration, and they commit others crimes while here. You make no positive impression on sane people by treasonously taking the side of these invading foreign criminals against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans.

Trump then went on to say a judge born in Indiana could not rule justly because of his Mexican heritage.

Not because of his heritage. Because of his proven history of committing treason, by using the power of his office to aid and abet invading foreign criminals. Such a person belongs in front of a firing squad, and not in a judgeship or any other public office.
By that standard tRump should be summarily killed.

Forum List

Back