Make America Gay Again! IT'S NOT GUNS, IT'S RADICAL ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Crnl6hGWcAAjUkz.jpg

Gangs of Migrants Sexually Attack Girls At German Festival in Essen (Voice Of Europe)

SWEDEN - An immigrant family receives €3400 per month in subsidies, research shows (voice of europe)

Muslim Wife Store Owner Busted 4 Food Stamp Fraud Yells "Fuck America!" (FOX Buffalo)

RADICAL ISLAM IS SICK! THE SAN BERNARNDINO SHOOTERS KILLED FOLKS AT A BABY SHOWER! 14 FOLKS! IT'S A SICK DEAL! FOLKS....IT'S A SICK, SICK, DEAL!

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

ISIS COLLECTS 4 MILLION DOLLARS EVERY 24 HOURS ISIS COLLECTS 4 MILLION BUCKS EVERY DAY!

OUTSIDE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA, THERE'S AN ATTACK EVERY 84 HOURS. EVERY. 84. HOURS.

ALL THE TOP NATIONAL SECURITY FOLK HAVE SAID ISIS WILL INFILTRATE THE REFUGEE POPULATION!

O & H ARE ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF AMERICA WITH THEIR GLOBALIST AGENDA AND POLITICALLY CORRECT BULLSHIT!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND HILLARY HUSSEIN CLINTON, YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THE TERRORISTS! YOU'RE ENABLING THE TERRORISTS! BLOOOOOOOOOOD ON YOUR HAAAAAAAAAAANDS!

lifeguard saves gay drowning man...did he drown on purpose to get saved by hunky lifeguard??!

Screen_Shot_2016-09-05_at_5.29.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016-09-05_at_5.30.06_PM.png

Abid Riaz Qureshi nominated to U.S. District Court, could be first American Muslim judge

the beginning of the end for america!

WE HAVE THE SMALLEST NAVY SINCE, LISTEN TO THIS.............1917!

WE NEED ORANGE BEAR TRUMP TO MAKE US STRONG AND MAKE US GREAT! AND GAY!

when my BF Aymeric kisses me on the lips I play with my my dick at the same time to enjoy the moment...to FEEL the moment! :D

by 2012, Barack Hussein Obama's position on gay marriage, as "the union between a man and a woman!", had become the vicious Klan position, a transformation unparalleled in the physical universe!

Muslim in Norway rapes his own daughter because she became too "westernized."

Islam doesn't have any problems huh?

Forum List

Back