Make America Gay Again! IT'S NOT GUNS, IT'S RADICAL ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

What about the ones that are not?

They're in the closet and wanting to come out of the closet and become the next radical in the world... This thread is just too stupid for a serious response or even one of my dumbest jokes ever...

They're in the closet and wanting to come out of the closet and become the next radical in the world... This thread is just too stupid for a serious response or even one of my dumbest jokes ever...
Look who posted it..no surprise..

I know... Some people confirm the reason why I support abortion and wish they would use the liberal option on themselves...:ack-1:

I know... Some people confirm the reason why I support abortion and wish they would use the liberal option on themselves...:ack-1:
I was thinking more in the line as a selfie with a frontal lobotomy..

Yeah, but the problem is the individual might drill another hole in their ass while believing the rumor that is where their brains are at...:bang3:

I need to ban myself from further threads by the OP...

Yeah, but the problem is the individual might drill another hole in their ass while believing the rumor that is where their brains are at...:bang3:

I use them for post count..

I use them for post count..

I don't post enough to even crack the top 100 on here, so it might be better to self ban myself but what would be wonderful is the OP'er ban itself from life...

:banana: :banana2: :banana:

Let's don't leave out people that like to dress as cute animals and pet each other in orgies. It's a thing, is that covered in the Constitution , too? I am sure if you split hairs enough the Constitution covers pedophile cannibal arsonists. This is how absurd liberals sound. Can we just get real and stop the nonsense? That would be nice.

Let's don't leave out people that like to dress as cute animals and pet each other in orgies. It's a thing, is that covered in the Constitution , too? I am sure if you split hairs enough the Constitution covers pedophile cannibal arsonists. This is how absurd liberals sound. Can we just get real and stop the nonsense? That would be nice.
So how do I find a group that wears costumes during sex?

Nobody here is claiming that pedophiles and cannibal arsonists are covered in the Constituon. Stop making up nonsense to whine about.

Who cares if a group of people get together in animal costumes and screw? Weird and kinky, but hardly anything that calls for the government to get involved. What business is it of yours anyway, Mrs. Kravitz?

So how do I find a group that wears costumes during sex?
The internet? Is your joker makeup getting old? Sex, and perverts, and Guns, they go together somehow. The Orlando shooter was a repressed gay Muslim . Wow, and most mass murderers were men, Wow.

Forum List

Back