Make America Gay Again! IT'S NOT GUNS, IT'S RADICAL ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

A Trump victory come November will rattle the lefties so hard their tongues will numb. Oh, Fjallgeiguðr, I pray of thee.

WONDERFUL DONALD, DOUBLE DOWN! TRIPLE DOWN! QUADRUPLE DOWN! DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T STOP FIGHTIN AGAINST THIS DISGUSTING BIASED MEDIA.

OHIO! MICHIGAN! PA! TIED! TAKE THAT! IT'S OVER, HUH?!

I'M TIRED OF THIS MOVIE! THE MEDIA! HOLLYWOOD! MUSICIANS! BEYONCE! THEY'RE ALL PISSED AT WONDERFUL DONALD! JUST BECAUSE WONDERFUL DONALD SAID SOMETHING NOT PC!

NOTHING WONDERFUL DONALD SAYS BOTHERS ME! I LOVE THAT HE'S NOT A SLICK POLITICIAN! MOST POLITICIANS ARE AFRAID TO TWEET. THEY HAVE STAFF THAT TWEET. THEY'RE AFRAID TO OFFEND ANYBODY!

CrGrr7FXEAA5Vdb.jpg

CrGrtVtWIAA_5HL.jpg

CrGruxaWEAEt9Bo.jpg

CrGrvjqWAAAK-hL.jpg

U R THE RULERS OF THE "FREE WORLD" NOT THE "ISLAMIC SLAVE WORLD" FREE WORLD FREE WORLD NOT ISLAMIC WORLD FREE WORLD FREE WORLD VOTE TRUMP

Muslims are threatening to leave america if wonderful donald is president....why would you not vote for wonderful donald, folks?!

the clinton "foundation" only helped 2 people: crooked hill and horny bill

"you must terrorize those who are not Muslim...and you will win win terror" - Quran

religion of peace? lol

"Islam was never for a day a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of war." - Abu Bakr Baghdadi

next time you hear the never-evending platitudes about islams bein the religion of peace, quote the quran or the baghdadi!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back