Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
http://www.thehill.com/blogs/ballot...284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared to soften his tone on immigration Saturday, saying he wouldn't issue mass deportations if he became president.

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.
Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations, as he has called for in the past, Trump said, "No, I would not call it mass deportations.

"We are going to get rid of a lot of bad dudes who are here. That I can tell you," Trump said.

Throughout his campaign, Trump has promised to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexican border and deport all 11 million people living in the country illegally.

SO no deportation of 11 million people and this shows trump to be a fucking liar!

• Banned
Trump said his immigration policies would have “heart,” suggesting he may be shifting tone to transition into general-election mode after the bruising primary season.

“President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people -- the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said.

Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”

Trump Says Muslim Ban Plan to Focus on ‘Terrorist’ Countries

He was a democrat from 2001-2009. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out if elected that he supported mass immigration. Get ready to get fucked republicans!

One think that hasn't changed, Democrats wholeheartedly still support massive lawlessness within America...

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared to soften his tone on immigration Saturday, saying he wouldn't issue mass deportations if he became president.

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.
Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations, as he has called for in the past, Trump said, "No, I would not call it mass deportations.

"We are going to get rid of a lot of bad dudes who are here. That I can tell you," Trump said.

Throughout his campaign, Trump has promised to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexican border and deport all 11 million people living in the country illegally.

SO no deportation of 11 million people and this shows trump to be a fucking liar!
That's why I call him Flipper.

Next week, Trump will announce he has picked a Muslim Mexican as his running mate.

"I had to wait until that crazy Ramadan thing was over before I could ask him."

Forum List

Back