Majority of Republicans favors racial profiling at airports, while Dems, indys oppose

Here is a list of terror attacks against the US. Oddly it doesn't include the Akbar slaughter of his commanders at the start of the Gulf war. I'd be very wary of any muslims, especially after the Ft Hood massacre.

Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans — Infoplease.com

You got ANY proof that the Murrah Building bombing was an act of "terror" and not a warped act of vengeance? Got any links to terror organizations? Got any terror funding mechanisms?

You're skewing the definition of "terrorism" to fit what you want. "Terrorism" doesn't mean "funded by terror mechanisms" or "by terror organizations".

ter·ror·ism   
[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
Given those definitions, what happened at Waco was state terrorism.

I don't have a solid opinion on the Waco siege.

If we had racially profiled the right person, then this wouldn't have happened:

murrahafter.jpg

I hate Muslims!

Here is a list of terror attacks against the US. Oddly it doesn't include the Akbar slaughter of his commanders at the start of the Gulf war. I'd be very wary of any muslims, especially after the Ft Hood massacre.

You got ANY proof that the Murrah Building bombing was an act of "terror" and not a warped act of vengeance? Got any links to terror organizations? Got any terror funding mechanisms?

You're skewing the definition of "terrorism" to fit what you want. "Terrorism" doesn't mean "funded by terror mechanisms" or "by terror organizations".

ter·ror·ism   
–noun
1.the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2.the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3.a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

I object to your lumping McVeigh in with the terrorists that we go thru TSA scans for. McVeigh was a nut job not a terrorist, triggered by Ruby Ridge.
IMHO the list of acts of terror I provided including Akbar and Ft Hood fit your #1 above. McVeigh does NOT fit 1, 2, or 3 because he was not part of a political (or religious) movement devoted to terrorize another group for Allah or whatever the fuck the SNs are upset about.

ter·ror·ism   
–noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
Given those definitions, what happened at Waco was state terrorism.

I don't have a solid opinion on the Waco siege.
churchlady.jpg

How conveeeeeeeeenient.

murrahafter.jpg

If Ruby Ridge didn't happen McVeigh wouldn't have gone crazy. When the FBI sends a "death squad" to the mountains and shoots a mom holding a baby, crazy shit happens.

Racial profiling or "terrorism" had zero to do with the Murrah Building bombing. It has zero to do why we go thru screening at airports.
Islamic terrorists are why we go thru screenings, an IMHO we need to do cavity searches for muslims that fit the profile.

Wow..kyzr

Making excuses for Tom McVeigh...kind of soft on terrorism aren't we?

ter·ror·ism   
–noun
1.the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2.the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3.a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

I object to your lumping McVeigh in with the terrorists that we go thru TSA scans for. McVeigh was a nut job not a terrorist, triggered by Ruby Ridge.
IMHO the list of acts of terror I provided including Akbar and Ft Hood fit your #1 above. McVeigh does NOT fit 1, 2, or 3 because he was not part of a political (or religious) movement devoted to terrorize another group for Allah or whatever the fuck the SNs are upset about.

You don't have to be part of a political or religious group to be a terrorist. None of those is in the definition I gave.

Koresh and Ruby Ridge had it coming...

Namely...I fought the law and the law won

Law comes to your home and makes an order to surrender....you do so or face the consequences.

All real Americans understand that

profiling will become reality after another major attack. Write it down. A huge majority of Americans will demand it. And well..........we all know the #1 responsibility of government. It will be similiar to the Israeli model and will be hugely applauded by everybody except the 21%ers............

Last edited:
FAILO? It isn't racial profiling. Go buy a clue and wake the Hell up and stop being a shill for Huffpoo. The profiling is by behaviour.

Fifty three percent of Republicans think race "should be included in a passenger's security profile," while 45 percent think it shouldn't.

* Only 39 percent of independents think race should be included, while 59 percent think it shouldn't.

* Only 31 percent of Dems think race should be included, while 68 percent think it shouldn't.

Does that help?

lol

I'd like to point out that 30% + is pretty sad... Oooh, Dems beat Republicans by having 20% less (on a news poll) but really... Dems are only 30% racist vs Reps 50% is what you're pushin here?

Sad times...

murrahafter.jpg

If Ruby Ridge didn't happen McVeigh wouldn't have gone crazy. When the FBI sends a "death squad" to the mountains and shoots a mom holding a baby, crazy shit happens.

Racial profiling or "terrorism" had zero to do with the Murrah Building bombing. It has zero to do why we go thru screening at airports.
Islamic terrorists are why we go thru screenings, an IMHO we need to do cavity searches for muslims that fit the profile.

Wow..kyzr Making excuses for Tom McVeigh...kind of soft on terrorism aren't we?

Not making excuses for terrorism. Just calling a spade a spade. For example:
1. Waco might be considered an act of state terrorism. The Feds attacked when all they needed to do was wait Koresh out and arrest him when he left the compound. They wanted a gunfight and got a massacre, a needless massacre.
2. Ruby Ridge led to the Murrah Building by the Feds again overstepping their authority harassing an individual, violating his civil liberties, pushing a situation until it got out of control. Then sent a death squad, then shot a mom holding a baby. I disagree that "they fought the law and the law won", when the law just shot a kid and a mom. Not making excuses for McVeigh, just sayin he's not a "terrorist" he was a "lone nut" out to take revenge on a government who sent a death squad out against a fellow vet.
3. Real terrorism is when a group or segment of the population kills others for a political or religious purpose. This is why we go thru TSA screenings, not because of McVeigh. Profiling muslims makes sense, I provided a list of terror attacks to prove my point.

p.s. How did Ruby Ridge (the Weaver's) "have it coming" living up in the mountains of Idaho?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Last edited:
LOL, as europe becomes more and more radicalized, it's culture destroyed by attrition, the color of the so called "terrorists" skin will change. What then?

1. Waco might be considered an act of state terrorism. The Feds attacked when all they needed to do was wait Koresh out and arrest him when he left the compound. They wanted a gunfight and got a massacre, a needless massacre.
2. Ruby Ridge led to the Murrah Building by the Feds again overstepping their authority harassing an individual, violating his civil liberties, pushing a situation until it got out of control. Then sent a death squad, then shot a mom holding a baby. I disagree that "they fought the law and the law won", when the law just shot a kid and a mom. Not making excuses for McVeigh, just sayin he's not a "terrorist" he was a "lone nut" out to take revenge on a government who sent a death squad out against a fellow vet.
3. Real terrorism is when a group or segment of the population kills others for a political or religious purpose. This is why we go thru TSA screenings, not because of McVeigh. Profiling muslims makes sense, I provided a list of terror attacks to prove my point.

p.s. How did Ruby Ridge (the Weaver's) "have it coming" living up in the mountains of Idaho?
Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In our society, as in all societies, if the law comes to your residence and demands that you surrender and come with them...you have an obligation to surrender. If you feel the authorities are violating your civil liberties, you have a right as an American to obtain legal representation and take them to court. You do not have a right to barricade yourself and create a standoff

You fight the law...the law will win

In our society, as in all societies, if the law comes to your residence and demands that you surrender and come with them...you have an obligation to surrender. If you feel the authorities are violating your civil liberties, you have a right as an American to obtain legal representation and take them to court. You do not have a right to barricade yourself and create a standoff

Totally missing the point about Ruby Ridge. You're confusing the Law with a government entity out of control harassing someone to the point of murdering a son and mother for no reason and without justification. Up in the mountains the FBI death squad wasn't the Law coming to the door, they were killing a veteran's family members for no reason. Didn't you read what happened?

Totally missing the point about Ruby Ridge. You're confusing the Law with a government entity out of control harassing someone to the point of murdering a son and mother for no reason and without justification. Up in the mountains the FBI death squad wasn't the Law coming to the door, they were killing a veteran's family members for no reason. Didn't you read what happened?

Doesn't matter if they were right or wrong. If the government is harassing you....barricading yourself and making threats leaves yourself and your family open to the use of force.

A civilized society has legal means to take remedies against a government abusing your rights. The FBI might have been wrong, but they were still the law. You have courts, you have your elected representatives available to you. If you choose self help as your remedy and get shot....you had it coming

Doesn't matter if they were right or wrong. If the government is harassing you....barricading yourself and making threats leaves yourself and your family open to the use of force.

A civilized society has legal means to take remedies against a government abusing your rights. The FBI might have been wrong, but they were still the law. You have courts, you have your elected representatives available to you. If you choose self help as your remedy and get shot....you had it coming

"Doesn't matter if the Feds were right or wrong?!"
We're not on the same planet. By that logic it doesn't matter if McVeigh was right or wrong. You're also not realistic in opposing the Feds, the Weavers were poor, were setup, had no legal options.

I'd like for you to go see your elected reps some day with a story like Randy Weaver would have told. I'm sure the Department of Jihad would be all over it.
We just disagree on who is a terrorist, how to profile terrorists, and what to do when the Feds overstep their authority.

"Doesn't matter if the Feds were right or wrong?!"
We're not on the same planet. By that logic it doesn't matter if McVeigh was right or wrong. You're also not realistic in opposing the Feds, the Weavers were poor, were setup, had no legal options.

I'd like for you to go see your elected reps some day with a story like Randy Weaver would have told. I'm sure the Department of Jihad would be all over it.
We just disagree on who is a terrorist, how to profile terrorists, and what to do when the Feds overstep their authority.

Your logic is not logical...

McVeigh did not have a right to take the law into his own hands....Period
Weaver may be poor, he still had the right to an attorney if he was arrested. He didn't seem to have a problem finding a high priced attorney after the shooting. Choosing to fight it out with the feds led to his family members being killed. If he had surrendered, like most non-paranoid Americans would have...his family members would still be alive

Weaver was entrapped into selling a lousy sawed off shotgun to a nark. Hardly a good reason to shoot his wife, kid, and dog. He simply holed up and refused to comply. It doesn't make him smart or even a hero, but it definitely DID NOT warrant that Lon Horouchi blasting away his family for no good reason whatsoever. The ends did NOT justify the means. Meanwhile, the murderer is a free man and Weaver got some money. You can't replace loved ones with money.

Your logic is not logical...

McVeigh did not have a right to take the law into his own hands....Period
Weaver may be poor, he still had the right to an attorney if he was arrested. He didn't seem to have a problem finding a high priced attorney after the shooting. Choosing to fight it out with the feds led to his family members being killed. If he had surrendered, like most non-paranoid Americans would have...his family members would still be alive

1. Agree that McVeigh had no right to blow up the Murrah Building. His actions were triggered by the Ruby Ridge incident. If RR didn't happen the Murrah Bldg wouldn't have happened. I don't consider McVeigh a "terrorist" in the general sense of blowing up or hijacking airplanes.
2. You can blame Randy Weaver for the RR incident, but I blame the Feds. They sealed-off the Weaver residence and didn't allow anyone in to allow a surrender. The Feds were shooting first, like Horiuchi shooting a mom holding a baby. Nice work.

Forum List

Back